Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

@Railgun-sama

Ok this is incredible, I'm blown away, not just by your spellbinding and incredibly detailed wold building but also by your super compelling character writing. I really hope you continue this story because I can't wait to learn more about the amazing world you've crafted and see how it ends for the super interesting characters you've introduced. Furthermore the parallels between Slime Girl Renal Biology and Human Renal Biology and the meticulous manner in which you've designed and explained the former is just so well done and shows such great care taken with this story. Please keep up your awesome work.

Thank you all for the encouragement and kind words! I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying my story so far! I definitely plan on continuing the story. I'm already in the process of writing the second part and will post it as soon as I finish, and even beyond that, I will definitely be keeping these characters and this world around for future stories. 

Edited by Railgun-sama (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2020 at 12:29 PM, Railgun-sama said:

Thank you all for the encouragement and kind words! I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying my story so far! I definitely plan on continuing the story. I'm already in the process of writing the second part and will post it as soon as I finish, and even beyond that, I will definitely be keeping these characters and this world around for future stories. 

Oh I will, as a lover of Monster Girls, fantastic, this was

It's honestly pretty rare that an omo story this long and with such gradual build-up keeps me invested and reading, but this one really did! 

For one, the unique concept of having to hold it in to maintain a more curvaceous figure is really erotic! As well as giving heightened stakes and making for an uncertain outcome. The added scenes of both the waitress and Alyssa's desperation were great touches too! 

By the time Laura's desperation had been dealt with the first time, and that aspect of the story had slowed down, I was really invested in the girl's budding relationship. You write pretty fun dialogue and the awkwardness comes across as relatable and realistic. Not to mention the added anxiety Laura must feel being in a society full of prejudice towards her. 

Finally the ending was wonderful! Just made it scenarios are my favourite, and I was happy it all worked out well for the two of them! 

...if I were Alyssa I'd be having a hard time shaking memories of that night from my head, especially as from her perspective it might have seemed like Laura had been holding the one "bladder" full of urine all night! ❤️ 

I'm looking forward to more monster girl stories from you, hopefully with even fuller bladders~! 

Edited by Lapiiss (see edit history)
  • 9 months later...
On 1/15/2020 at 3:29 AM, Railgun-sama said:

Before I begin the story, here's a couple of things.

nd up having to pee again later, but for now she made her way back to Alyssa with a full chest and an empty bladder, ready to approach the rest of their date night with renewed determination.

To be continued...

This is really cool and I love creative SF/Fantasy premises. I also recently got into slime girls thanks to a friend