Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Trying new wetting style

Starting on new years eve I have been begun to try some wetting outside of the bed, as bedwetting had previously been my only style but its a lot of set up and reading different experiences on here last few months made me want to branch out.
First couple of times I just wet in underwear and whilst fun I did find it not quite as good as I would have liked after the initial burst. I believe this was due to the pee stream just going through the material and not really getting the feel of any spread of it across myself, which is something bedwetting always provides. 
So I decided that leggings would perhaps work at providing the required balance as these are skintight. Last night I waited until I was desperate and put them on and stood in the bath then just let go. For a first go I learned that even with extra material for the pee to grip to and spread across, pee will still come straight through as they did in just underwear if push it too hard, so must learn to relax the stream once it has begun if I want it to run down legs as desired. I will have another go later in week all being well and know what to do from the start. It really did feel good though and was nice to find something outside my usual preferred wetting method to enjoy.