Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

An Idea for the Girls - Sneaky Wetting

I have just been talking to someone on here about potential ways to get away with wetting their panties and being able to keep them on undetected.

I came up with this potential idea.

Put on your fave wetting panties --> then put a pad into another pair of panties --> pull them up over the first pair --> Put on leggings / tights / jeans etc.

Then, you can pull everything but the first pair of panties down, pee through them and enjoy the wetting, then just pull the pad and panties back up and let the pad deal with any excess drips or wetness!

I remember an old wikihow article with 8 methods for women to pee themselves without getting noticed...

The article and it's drawings was actually pretty hot and was called "How to Perform a Courtesy Pee" ❤️

Unfortunately the article have been removed from the site, but a kind stranger on ImageFap have copied the guides, with the original pictures and text ❤️

https://www.imagefap.com/pictures/5016819/The-Female-Guide-Courtesy-Peeing

I had completely forgotten everything about this, thanks you for reminding me ❤️

On 1/17/2020 at 4:43 PM, VådeTrusser said:

I remember an old wikihow article with 8 methods for women to pee themselves without getting noticed...

The article and it's drawings was actually pretty hot and was called "How to Perform a Courtesy Pee" ❤️

Unfortunately the article have been removed from the site, but a kind stranger on ImageFap have copied the guides, with the original pictures and text ❤️

I had completely forgotten everything about this, thanks you for reminding me ❤️

Those are literally instructions on how to pee your self as a lady! I love how it says to tilt your pelvis forward and pee hard so that it has less time to spread haha.

A loose fitting longish skirt and sandals do the trick nicely.  Just stand somewhere on a patch of grass, feet together, and slowly pee down your legs. This works best in the summer of course.

Or, also with a loose fitting skirt.  Sit in the grass, spread the skirt around you and just pee through your knickers in the grass. Also not too hard so it doesn't pool and just soaks in the ground.

I've done the first at a music festival once and the second a couple of times when desperate in the park.  I'm sure nobody noticed.

On 1/17/2020 at 4:43 PM, VådeTrusser said:

I wish more women took this advice and relieved themselves in their skirts - it would be very cute to see. I would never consider it at all courteous, though!