Everyone, how would you describe your release after having been desperate?

After I have looked at lots of art, read lots of fanfiction and watched some videos I realized something.

The way the release looks differ from person to person.

I want to know how the users of this board would describe their release after a long hold.

Both how it looks/feels like when wetting and how it looks/feels like when it is a just made it is what I am interested it.

Extra question for guys: Do you prefer peeing standing up or sitting down? Do you have a reason for your preference?

For me,  I am actually not into wetting myself but more into holding it until I am bursting.

It normally is a straight stream from start to finish that sometimes tapers a bit off close to being emptied out.

The longest it managed to last were about 30 seconds and that is only when I am desperate.

How is it for you? 

I pee standing because it's quicker - less disrobing involved - though sometimes the overspray requires a bit of cleaning up.

I'm not into wetting, either (though that has happened).  If I'm bursting, the sensations as I release are somewhat sexual, and there is a growing feeling of relief of pressure and tension.  When I have to go that badly it's a strong stream, and feeling it rush down my urethra is pleasurable, much moreso than a weaker piddle.  I end with a couple of good spurts.  My bladder isn't large, so 40 seconds has been my usual maximum, and often less.

When very desperate there is something almost orgasmic about the feeling of relief! I can feel almost shaky and light headed!

i prefer holding/ desperation to wetting, and would generally stand when desperate because it’s quicker. I piss a thick stream for over a minute and then maybe 30 seconds of stop start, although it’s not been unknown for it to go on for more than 2 minutes!

when I wake up desperate I sit to piss for some reason ? 🙂

When I'm holding for a long time and I'm finally able to let it go, it feels such of relief. I'm not nervous any more, can breath normally again, world just becomes warmer place.

When I wet myself, I usually feel nervous and humiliated, especially if people see me do it or see the aftermath, like wet pants for example. When I just made it, I feel happy and relieved.

I rarely pee standing up. Maybe in case of emergency, when I'm not dressed as a girl, of course. I usually pee sitting down, no matter how I'm dressed. I have 2 reasons to do so, when dressed as a guy. I wear women's panties and pantyhose under my male clothes and I can't use urinals without showing that to everyone who care to look. Of course, I can pee standing up when in cubicles, but I have even bigger problem than my female underwear. I dribble a lot after I already stop peeing, especially when I'm peeing standing up and panties would get wet when I put my penis back in my pants. It's usually only a few drops, but sometimes escapes so much pee, my panties get really wet and on those occasions eventually my pants would become wet between my legs as well. During winter that's often the case, when I'm outside for longer periods of time. I get to a bathroom on time, but still end up with wet panties at the end.

Because I'm not circumcised, my stream sometimes goes in strange directions. I even managed to pee on my leg and pants while peeing standing up and on my shoes when peeing while squatting.

I usually pee for about 10 seconds when I'm really full. I have small bladder and have to pee about every few hours if I'm normally hydrated. 

Unfortunately, I don't wet as much as I used to these days (mostly because of the lack of privacy), but when I do, pee usually isn't released easily... at first. I only feel a couple of drips, even when I try to wet conciously, when I'm not trying to hold for as much as possible. After a minute or so, the drips turn into stream, but pee flows kinda slowly, which I don't mind at all, actually. It usually lasts for several minutes. I think it may have something to do with the clothes I'm usually wearing for wetting.

It's totally different when it comes to "just made it" situations". Whenever I lift the lid and pull my pants down after a long hold, the pee explodes almost immediately and it flows very fast out of me.

If I am very desperate, the relief I feel is sexual in nature, and it both feels like a huge relief, and also better than an orgasm because the pressure is lifted off so quickly because I spray very heavily when desperate. It's wonderful.  Words just can't do it justice. ♡

• Upvote 1

I always pee standing up. Unless it's a wetting, then sometimes I pee sitting down.

My last hold where I got really desperate was some time ago but on regular levels of desperation sometimes I'd end it in in a voluntary wetting and it would feel pretty good. Depending on the position my pants, shorts, or underwear - whatever I was wearing at the time - would overflow and pee would flow down my legs if I'm standing or pool around me if I'm sitting (and pour towards the shower drain), unless I was at my computer desk sitting on sheets folded on top of a garbage bag which would contain the wetness. It would feel warm and wet naturally, don't know how else to describe it beyond that. It would come with a sense of relief and a sort of naughty pleasure.

Either way it would usually be a straight stream from start to finish when I'm voluntarily peeing.

I mostly feel a kind of a disappointment. At some point, desperation reaches the point where you want it to last forever, but eventually you still have to end it.

• Upvote 1

Like scoring a goal at the end of a great team passing move, fi that makes any sense. And always better standing because I like the feel of the leg run down.

When I’m really desperate I like to stand up and push really hard so that I’m going like a firehose. At the end I’ve been shaking and crying and euphoric! 

• Upvote 1