Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

When was the last time you leaked?

I leaked last time I wore. Not bad luck though. I had completely saturated the Rearz I was wearing over the course of a couple hours of gaming. It was about as soaked as I could make it but no leaks yet. I got up to change and realized I had to pee really bad so I went into the bathroom and just started peeing. The diaper rapidly leaked on the left side but since I was already in the bathroom cleanup was no problem.

• 1 month later...

Couple days ago I was on a long cross country road trip and when I stopped at a hotel for a rest. I was pretty desperate but I had a diaper on so I was going to use it while checking in at the front desk. I usually wear rearz but I was out, so I went to the store and got a store brand pull-up, almost leaning into the idea of a public leakage I must add. Anyway along this road trip I wet this particular pull-up once and these were not up for anything more than that, I could tell by the padding or lack thereof. So a got to the hotel and went to check in and as I was checking in a started to wet. All was well for the first couple seconds but than this diaper couldn’t take it any more and I started to feel the familiar warm trickle start down my right leg. I stopped wetting but with a diaper leakage there is a bit of a delay, so I probably looked like I was having an intense day dream to the lady at the counter for a second there trying to stay calm at the situation lol!. But then leak stopped and I continued to check in, while she was typing on the computer I looked down to survey the damage to see a wet streak on my blue jeans going about halfway down my thigh. Needless to say I was glad there was a desk between me and her.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I leaked a couple of months ago while I was away for business. After I finished the class I was at, I headed to a restaurant for some dinner and a couple of beers and I ended up leaking while I was there. I felt my leg getting wet and then put my hand down to find that my pants were soaked. I had last changed at lunch time, but I thought it would hold. Until I got back to my hotel room. 

Guest Flyboy

Just last night in bed. I was wearing a megamax and apparently leaked out the leg guard, which is weird, because it was nowhere near capacity and I was on my back. 

This is the second time recently that I've had this issue with megamaxes. Maybe they're not as good as everyone thought? Tonight I'll try to get a tighter fit.

• 1 month later...

Surprising it's actually been a while for me. I think 3-4 weeks ago I was on my computer working and when I got up there was a little wet patch on my seat xD.

Before that though, I would leak nearly half the time I would go to bed diapered. I'd always drink way too many fluids before going to sleep and then put a little bit too much faith in my protection 😋. Usually I wear ABU or Tykables which typically hold up fine during the day, but when I'm tired, half asleep, and overly hydrated I guess it makes leaks a little bit more likely