Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have you ever had desperation experiences that you didn’t enjoy?

I’ll start. Our household washing machine broke down and we had to get a person to fix it. He came right
before I was about to use the bathroom. So I went to my room before I could pee. I’m not keen on 
strangers in the house, so I prefer to stay in my room until they’re here. Plus, I wasn’t dressed properly.
 Anyway, I went to my room to just do my own things. In about an hour I realized that I needed to use 
the bathroom very badly. I didn’t want to leave my room to pee, though. Especially while a stranger was 
still in the house, and especially since I would have to pass him to make it to the toilet. So I just decided 
to wait until he left. It wasn’t THAT bad, anyway. I doubted he would stay for longer than another hour.
Of course, I was wrong. And I realized I was in huge trouble after another hour. I’ve been holding it for 
two hours now, and it was not fun anymore. My bladder was starting to hurt and I had nothing to 
release myself into – there were a few empty bottles that were big enough, but since I don’t have a dick,
they ended up being useless in my situation. There was, however, an option I considered for a moment. 
Even though it’s my room, my grandparents keep a lot of their shit in my closet. One of these things is a 
pack of adult diapers. I didn’t want to take them though, afraid I would get caught. Although, I did 
decide that if I became desperate enough, I would have to use one. I still hoped it wouldn’t come to 
that, though.
Another hour passed, it wasn’t fun anymore. My everything hurt. Not just the bladder anymore, my 
kidneys were starting to feel weird as well. It happens to me when there’s way too much pee inside me 
that I’ve been holding for way too long. Waves of desperation were coming every thirty seconds or so, 
and I realized I couldn’t hold it anymore, even while sitting. I stood up, not caring anymore about the 
guy that was fixing our washing machine, but as soon as I was on my feet, I realized I can barely stand, 
much less walk. It hurt so much and going to the bathroom was not an option anymore. Welp, diaper it 
is.
Making slow, careful steps, while being bend over, I made it to the closet, quickly got a diaper out and 
moved to another half of the room. In that case, if someone came in, I would have been able to hide 
behind the bed. I quickly pulled down my pajama shorts and put the diaper on me the best way I could 
with my shaking hands and stiff, unmoving legs. Finally, I made sure that everything was in the right 
place and relaxed.

The stream was slow and weak. I held it for so long, it was difficult to pee now. The stream died down in 
a minute or so, but I felt somewhat strange – like there was still a need to pee, even though I was sure 
my bladder was empty. Either way, I didn’t want to risk being caught and took the diaper off. I put it into
a plastic bag and hid it under my bed to throw it away later.
After another fifteen minutes, I realized that I was right about that feeling of still needing to pee. I 
needed to do it again, quite strongly, too. My bladder was still tired from holding for so long, so it felt 
like I was completely full, all over again. It seemed like the repairman was finally leaving, but there was a
big possibility my family would make him stay here for some time, just to talk, and I didn’t want to risk 
it. So I got the diaper out of the bag and put it on, again. This time though, I didn’t put it on properly, 
just held it closely. I started peeing again, and about halfway through the process, it started leaking. At 
first, I felt a small stream on my leg, and then there was slight pitter-patter sound. There was so much 
pee, a big XXL diaper with nine out of ten “waterdrops” leaked! But I couldn’t stop, and just shifted it 
around a little bit, so that some other parts of the diaper would absorb the liquid.

Finally, I was finished. But as soon as I moved the diaper, some of the urine spilled on the floor. Very 
carefully, I took it off and quickly put it back into the trash bag, trying not to spill anymore, and turned 
on the lights to see the damage. There was a medium sized puddle on the floor, but considering what 
would have happened if I didn’t use a diaper, this was just a small inconvenience.
I cleaned up the puddle with moist tissues I had in my room, threw away the bag with the diaper, 
without anyone noticing (the repairman has already left, thankfully) and got rid of all the evidence. This 
would have been fun, if it wasn’t so stressful for me. In the end, I didn’t enjoy this at all, even though I 
always thought that I would.
Were there any times you were desperate, but just couldn’t enjoy the situation due to surcomstances?

On 1/11/2020 at 12:38 PM, ThirstyForMore said:

I’ll start. Our household washing machine broke down and we had to get a person to fix it. He came right
before I was about to use the bathroom. So I went to my room before I could pee. I’m not keen on 
strangers in the house, so I prefer to stay in my room until they’re here. Plus, I wasn’t dressed properly.
 Anyway, I went to my room to just do my own things. In about an hour I realized that I needed to use 
the bathroom very badly. I didn’t want to leave my room to pee, though. Especially while a stranger was 
still in the house, and especially since I would have to pass him to make it to the toilet. So I just decided 
to wait until he left. It wasn’t THAT bad, anyway. I doubted he would stay for longer than another hour.
Of course, I was wrong. And I realized I was in huge trouble after another hour. I’ve been holding it for 
two hours now, and it was not fun anymore. My bladder was starting to hurt and I had nothing to 
release myself into – there were a few empty bottles that were big enough, but since I don’t have a dick,
they ended up being useless in my situation. There was, however, an option I considered for a moment. 
Even though it’s my room, my grandparents keep a lot of their shit in my closet. One of these things is a 
pack of adult diapers. I didn’t want to take them though, afraid I would get caught. Although, I did 
decide that if I became desperate enough, I would have to use one. I still hoped it wouldn’t come to 
that, though.
Another hour passed, it wasn’t fun anymore. My everything hurt. Not just the bladder anymore, my 
kidneys were starting to feel weird as well. It happens to me when there’s way too much pee inside me 
that I’ve been holding for way too long. Waves of desperation were coming every thirty seconds or so, 
and I realized I couldn’t hold it anymore, even while sitting. I stood up, not caring anymore about the 
guy that was fixing our washing machine, but as soon as I was on my feet, I realized I can barely stand, 
much less walk. It hurt so much and going to the bathroom was not an option anymore. Welp, diaper it 
is.
Making slow, careful steps, while being bend over, I made it to the closet, quickly got a diaper out and 
moved to another half of the room. In that case, if someone came in, I would have been able to hide 
behind the bed. I quickly pulled down my pajama shorts and put the diaper on me the best way I could 
with my shaking hands and stiff, unmoving legs. Finally, I made sure that everything was in the right 
place and relaxed.

The stream was slow and weak. I held it for so long, it was difficult to pee now. The stream died down in 
a minute or so, but I felt somewhat strange – like there was still a need to pee, even though I was sure 
my bladder was empty. Either way, I didn’t want to risk being caught and took the diaper off. I put it into
a plastic bag and hid it under my bed to throw it away later.
After another fifteen minutes, I realized that I was right about that feeling of still needing to pee. I 
needed to do it again, quite strongly, too. My bladder was still tired from holding for so long, so it felt 
like I was completely full, all over again. It seemed like the repairman was finally leaving, but there was a
big possibility my family would make him stay here for some time, just to talk, and I didn’t want to risk 
it. So I got the diaper out of the bag and put it on, again. This time though, I didn’t put it on properly, 
just held it closely. I started peeing again, and about halfway through the process, it started leaking. At 
first, I felt a small stream on my leg, and then there was slight pitter-patter sound. There was so much 
pee, a big XXL diaper with nine out of ten “waterdrops” leaked! But I couldn’t stop, and just shifted it 
around a little bit, so that some other parts of the diaper would absorb the liquid.

Finally, I was finished. But as soon as I moved the diaper, some of the urine spilled on the floor. Very 
carefully, I took it off and quickly put it back into the trash bag, trying not to spill anymore, and turned 
on the lights to see the damage. There was a medium sized puddle on the floor, but considering what 
would have happened if I didn’t use a diaper, this was just a small inconvenience.
I cleaned up the puddle with moist tissues I had in my room, threw away the bag with the diaper, 
without anyone noticing (the repairman has already left, thankfully) and got rid of all the evidence. This 
would have been fun, if it wasn’t so stressful for me. In the end, I didn’t enjoy this at all, even though I 
always thought that I would.
Were there any times you were desperate, but just couldn’t enjoy the situation due to surcomstances?

This is a great story. 

I think most times I get desperate are more of an inconvenience to me then a turn on, so I couldn’t list them all. I never get desperate “on the way home” or at home- its usually mid-day between classes or at work, and so not very enjoyable.

12 hours ago, LivingOmo said:

This is a great story. 

I think most times I get desperate are more of an inconvenience to me then a turn on, so I couldn’t list them all. I never get desperate “on the way home” or at home- its usually mid-day between classes or at work, and so not very enjoyable.

Thank you for reading! 

I'm like this most of the time as well. I think this was the first time it was so bad I was about to have an actual accident, since I was five or something, so I can't say I have more stories like this. 

19 hours ago, Lukhas said:

Yes, school trips or lessons or when I was in public places with peoples who could know me...

Like this. When I was younger all the situations  where I was getting desperate were not pleasant. They were all rather public events. Stores, school, down the block needing to go.   Even in the car on trips, while not exactly public were obviously observed .   It's an inconvenience at best. It has potential for intense embarrassment and sometimes punishment at worst.  So, other than the times as an adult just enjoying it alone at home, they were all unwanted to some extent.

1 hour ago, richard3 said:

Yes.  Being that close to someone who knows you  and feeling  sort of helpless as you lose control is not a good feeling when it happens.   

Yes, I know that feeling too. I mentioned above that I had a similar close call too, when I was a kid. It was in a car ride as well, we were leaving airport with my mom and a few of her coworkers, a d for some reason I refused to use plane/airport bathrooms and insisted I was fine. And then it was so bad, I think I started legit begging for them to stop somewhere, and we had to stop at a car shop while being ai a traffic jam. I still hate that memory because not only was I with other people and about to wet their car, my mom was obviously disappointed at me and told me so 😞

A few times, most recently was the first time in years. I was at a restaurant with family for a birthday party, the food wasn't too great so I kept drinking soda and water to get rid of the aftertaste, there was also free refills so who knows how much I actually drank. I did use the bathroom sometime before leaving, but everyone stood outside in the parking lot for maybe 15 minutes. After finally getting in the car to drive back to the hotel I only started to notice that I needed to go again, I would have gone back inside if I had felt the need to go before leaving. Within a few minutes of driving I was already starting to feel my bladder fill up. I guess everything I had drank earlier was only now hitting me because after 10 minutes I really needed to go. I was actually considering asking to stop somewhere along the way so I could use a bathroom at a starbucks or something, but I just couldn't bring myself to speak up. I just felt I would die of embarrassment if I asked to stop, so I just hoped I could hold it until we got to the hotel. The drive back was awful and I felt I was going to lose control within minutes, and since I was with other people I was just completely frozen in my seat. The entire time I was just dreading losing control since I was with family, knowing that they would remember this moment forever.  When we were finally off the highway one of my family members suggested going to a store first, that was the mental break for me and I asked to be dropped off at the hotel (2 blocks away) because I needed to use the bathroom. They did so but I overheard my aunt suggest that I must really need to go as I was walking away from the car, it was very embarrassing.

Whenever I have been in public or otherwise with people and became painfully desperate, I not only worried they would know how badly I needed to go, but that I might pee my pants. I did not enjoy it at the time, but looking back thinking a female was with me I find it erotic.

Of course there have been numerous instances over the years when at the time I just wanted to go pee.

Since I rarely used the restrooms in high school, I was painfully full every day by the time I got home from school, sometimes it had been ten hours since I peed. It hurt so much I doubt I would know it had started coming out until I felt my briefs getting wet. I only had a couple very small inconsequential leaks, except for once outside of school. I will tell that one after this.

One incident much later in life comes to mind .I remember attending a three hour seminar about eight years ago. There was a break at the half way point, about an hour and a half in. Probably due to the tea I drank I needed to pee badly by then, and was hoping to go. But, when asked by the speaker if we wanted a break nobody spoke up (there was about a dozen people there).  I didn’t want to be the only one, admitting I needed to go so I kept quiet. I would have to hold it … somehow.

It was going to be difficult, my bladder was already stretched and between very uncomfortable to painfully full. The first half hour was not too bad, but after that, I questioned the wisdom of not going, and if not only if I could hold it, but endure the pain. By this time my bladder was painfully distended, and there was strong pressure in my penis.

Time clicked by very slowly, with each minute the intolerable pain in my bladder increased. I had to sit back to give it more room to fill. I had secretly unbuttoned my jean to relieve the pressure on my bladder. With forty minutes or so to go my bladder was as full as it could get. My penis throbbed with pain. I could not sit still.

Another ten minutes ticked by and the pressure at my pee hole had become sharp, and intensely painful.  My pee was pressing hard against it and I was genuinely concerned it might come out. I could not sit up because squeezing my bladder would be excruciatingly painful, and almost certainly cause a leak. But I felt right on the edge of losing control and might need to discreetly hold myself with my hand. So, I awkwardly slid my chair as close to the table as possible, so my crotch would be hidden. Twenty minutes left, I don’t think I am going to make it, and I was in so much pain. The desperation waves caused pulses of pain and pressure in my penis. While I didn’t want to hold myself, I hadn’t done that in public since I was a kid.  I was so desperate. I had my hand in my lap and was strongly tempted to use it, as the pulses at my pee hole made me feel like it was going to come out. I resisted though, having survived the last pulse without leaking, I just hoped I stayed dry, but on the other hand a leak would lessen the pain. Each wave got more intense, as I edged closer to wetting my pants. I decided to only squeeze myself if I leaked, but it took a lot of self-control not to. Come on clock, I can’t hold on any longer.  This was not fun.

Finally at long last the class was over, and I was somehow still dry, but now I had to stand up remembering to button my pants without being seen. I did so very carefully and slowly. I don’t want to leak now. I tried to stand and walk straight, so as not to show how badly I needed to pee, and that I had been holding it for a long time. I could not quite achieve that, however, so just getting to the restroom without wetting my pants would have to suffice.

Then things got worse. There was only one single unisex toilet for the public to use. I was not the only one holding it, and there was a line, with half the group already in line. My need to walk slowly allowed people to get there before me, making me hold even longer. AHHHH I have to pee so freeken bad. I had to somehow maintain my composure, with my standing stiffly the only hint my bladder was about to split open. The line moved slowly but eventually it was my turn. I walked gingerly, so not to jostle my bladder into losing the battle now. It would not take much; pee was right at the tip struggling to get out.

Somehow, probably with my strong aversion to not be embarrassed, I held on.  As soon as I was free of my jeans pee gushed out of me hard. I peed forcefully for, over a minute.

The person behind me was a female, who gave me a small smile when I came out, looking and feeling much relieved. I wondered did she hear how long and hard I urinated for. I’ll never know.

Now sometimes, I imagine a woman sitting next to me enjoying watching me struggle. This I enjoy.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

One earlier incident , that was no fun at the time occurred near the end of my senior year in high school, when I was 18. It was the first Earth Day, in 1970. My then girlfriend and I went to a scheduled gathering at a local park 8AM Saturday morning. I guess the concept had not caught on yet as we were the only ones there. We waited about an hour, but nobody showed up.

It was now 9AM and I already really needed to pee. My GF suggested we walk up to the next town, about five miles away; to see if anything was going on there and to visit her friend there. The walk took over an hour by which time my bladder was very full, and I needed to pee badly.

My  distended bladder and penis hurt. I decided to head into a wooded area and go. It would serve two purposes, relief, and I wanted to pee in front of her for the first time. The sound of rushing water from the stream back there, increased my desperation .But then I lost my nerve, meaning I had to keep holding it.

There was nothing happening in that town either, so eventually about 12 noon we ended up at her friend’s house. I had to pee for three hours by then. OMG I had to go so badly. My bladder was seriously stretched  and my penis throbbed.  We toured the house, walking past the bathroom. I remember looking longingly at the toilet, wishing to urinate, but was too shy to admit it. I struggled on.

By 2PM, having had to pee for five hours I was getting increasingly desperate. Even my kidneys were feeling the pressure, but I just kept holding. An hour later at 3 I decided to take a bus back home, she decided to stay.

The bus took a longer route back to my town than the one we had walked. I thought the pain and pressure at my pee hole was as intense as it could be, but suddenly it changed.  The sensation was like nothing I had felt since I last wet my pants at age 12. Oh no it was going to actually happen, I was about to have an accident, my pee was actually going to come out in my pants. Horrified, I grabbed my penis and squeezed, placing my jacket over my lap for cover.

I kept my jacket there, holding myself as each wave of desperation hit to keep from wetting my pants. Somehow, I survived the half hour trip dry.  Arriving at my stop, standing was a serious challenge. Oh God let me get off the bus without peeing myself. I did but immediately had to grab myself. I knew I was way too old to be doing this, but also too old to walk the two plus miles to my home in wet pants.  I got about half way like this frequently holding myself., but the pressure at my pee hole kept getting worse. I had doubts I would make it home dry.

The next wave brought my pee right into the slit of my pee hole, I held myself tightly, even pee danced a bit, but it was no use. I was about to pee, in my pants or not. The was a small group of trees nearby, I started heading there. It was by no means secluded; I was in a residential area afraid of getting caught, so I hesitated. I needed to decide immediately among a few trees or in my pants my pee is coming out. In my indecision, my bladder decided for me. I felt my cotton briefs getting wet as my pee started coming out. For the first time since I was a kid (12) I was wetting my pants. Back in my childhood, though the wetness was contained to my soaked underwear.  I think it was because my pants were much looser and urine could run down my leg unnoticed. Also, my bladder was smaller, and I was not strong enough to hold this much. These pants were pretty tight and I was peeing hard, so wetness immediately spread to my pants.  My pants were wet in front almost down to my crotch, the wet spot about the size of a softball before I regained control.

I pulled my long shirt out to cover most of my accident, hiding the rest with my jacket. I walked the rest of the way home still needing to pee very badly, struggling not to let anymore out.  Then I arrived home, hours late, and my sister told on me that she saw me walking up the road to the next town, and was not where I said I would be. I had to endure the resulting lecture without letting on that I was about to pee in my pants, again. Even once when I was younger was unacceptable.  I said nothing in my defense, so as not to prolong it.  The result of that would have given them something else to be angry about, me peeing on the floor. The second my parents were done, with their talk I rushed to the bathroom and peed a long time.

I was worried about someone noticing what happened, but in a way excited, but I did not really enjoy it until years later. I have imagined that my GF was with me watching the whole thing, starting with my desperate grabbing of myself on the bus. I have had fun with that.

This was the last time I wet my pants until  years later when I started deliberately not using the toilet, holding it in until I couldn’t happily  wetting my pants at home.

I have needed to pee  the couple of hours while I wrote both these stories. My bladder very pleasantly quite full. I expect desperation upon standing.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

Sure I have. Once I was at some bar in some town before my flight back home. There I had a few mugs of beer in a short time. The taxi ride from there to the airport was no more than 45 minutes, and I was pretty sure I'm safe because I peed right before leaving the bar and could soon go at the airport (I wasn't in a hurry at all). But beer runs through me really fast. In no more than 15 minutes after using the bathroom at the bar, I was bursting. I didn't want to admit my inability to make it to the airport, so I was squeezing my legs as hard as I could. But it didn't help at all, I felt like my bladder could just literally explode. I lifted my butt and tried to hover over the seat to release some pressure. It helped a bit, but only for a few minutes. Also all my muscles started hurting because of this sudden exercise (I'm not a fit one haha). It was ~10 minutes until the airport when I completely lost my dignity and begged the driver to stop at some gas station.

I didn't read this forum at that time though... If I'd been aroused, I believe I could've made it, but such idea just didn't come to me. When I write about it now, it seems hot, but in my mind this memory is very unpleasant.

Edited by soo-pis-sed (see edit history)

It actually happened one day after I joined the community...I was talking to some people on discord and I told them I haven´t wet myself in this year yet (2020)...I think the last time was a month ago or so....

Well thing is I loved that you could set a bot to measure how much and how long you have been holding. I drink a lot of water during the day, because I work on my pc the whole day and when I play or work I just drink a lot of water in general. So I finished 1.5 liters of water in like 20 minutes and couldn´t really feel a lot of pressure...I mean obviously it needed some time to process everything into my bladder. I waited like 10 minutes and started to feel the urge to pee. I thought to myself "Yes, finally...soon I will be seeing myself desperate" I continued drinking another 1 liter. After like 50 minutes of holding I was in slight pain...like my kidney was hurting a little. I was sitting on my pc chair and I knew if I would move I would let lose the pee...I was sitting on my chair with crossed legs for like 10 minutes...

Suddenly I knew I was going to have to go in the next 10 seconds because the pain was a little to much now....I stood up, ran to the bathroom because I wanted to avoid making a mess. Normally I pee myself in the shower or bathtub to avoid making a big mess but I could not lift my legs in order to go into the bathtub and the shower had a little step as well. At that point I started leaking and couldn´t make it to the shower...the toilet was the closest thing...I put up the toilet cover and the seat up and sat on the "porcelain" of the toilet...I thought I only lifted up the cover but I lifted up both...I stood up again and there was a massive explosion in my pants...like that was the craziest wetting in my entire life. 

I will share the details one day on my profile though...because I left out some interesting details 😛

but yeah....after everything...I still had a slight pain....

Edited by Atrix (see edit history)

Yup, after signing up as an intern at a hotel. I didn't know where the toilets were, and didn't work up the courage to find out either. I'm sort of pee-shy, so I held it everyday at work, that's like 10 hours without a piss. However, one day, my bladder filled up earlier than expected. By the 5th hour, I was already desperate for a piss. I ran around the place looking for the toilets interns were allowed to use, but found nothing. So I held on, till I started losing it in my pants. I signed off work earlier than usual that day, after a lot of grilling from the manager, a lot of grilling when I was on the verge of pissing myself. By the time I finally got to empty myself, it was past 17 hours... I'd lost control on the way and wet myself squirt after squirt. There was a wet spot and a trail down my leg.