Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

True Accident!

I've been into holding and wetting for a few years now but I would say I've never had a true accident and completely lost control.

I like doing milovana challenges but I think because I've got quite a strong bladder I haven't actually lost control.

I have got very close, but probably because it's planned I've let go deliberately rather than push to the limit.

I understand that if I have the intention of having a accident it's not really a true accident but does anyone have any suggestions of how to truly lose control?

You could always go to the Live Action Omorashi forum and have people give you challenges there. I've done this a few times and got three users to wet themselves. Though the one time I received these challenges, it ended a little too early and the longest I involuntarily peed for was about 10 seconds. (Ironically I did leak quite a bit waiting for her to get on and give me these challenges, which was kind of a minor "pee accident" for me cause I hadn't intended to wet myself until I got the challenges)

I know, I've done holds before, going in intending to lose total control, but I always get impatient for the relief and the wetting that I always end it early.

Rapid hydration of course will make it easier to lose control on these challenges, as well as making your pee clear. Of course there are precautions to follow for it. Don't drink more than you're physically comfortable with, if you feel kidney pain end the hold (bladder pain is normal of course), and after the hold, wait until your holding muscles fully recover before holding again (don't worry, if you don't hold really long you won't have any bladder control issues in this phase, and you'll know when you've recovered).

One more thing: You'll want to wait until you go up a rank before going on that forum. At your current rank you'll have "newbie" restrictions, being limited to how often you can post and having to get them approved. But once you get like 10 posts approved these restrictions will be lifted.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)