Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female temporary Bed wetting

So a few years ago a friend of mine natural bed wetting would be fun but she didn’t want it to be permanent so somehow she figured out a way to do it practically whenever you want anyways i was talking to her and it somehow comes up in conversation so i asked how she did it and she sent me the steps so i decided to share them on here 

1. First this will probably take a few days but just go through the day but don’t drink anything for about three hours before bed and go to the bathroom as much as you like

2. Pick some clothes she did it with both a certain pair of panties and diapers make sure it is something with a distinctive feeling (avoid things that you wear often or during the day (she tried this same thing while she was awake but she wanted to only mess herself when wearing a this pair of panties and and after about a month she did it a fun trick when lying about the house but not so fun when she wore some similar panties and shit herself in public)

3. Right before you go to bed Drink about 2.5 (adjust for bladder capacity) cups of preferably warm water or some other drink and go to sleep in your choice of outfit 

4.you will likely wake up in the night to pee don’t move and wet as much as possible before going back to sleep without changing 

5.Depending on how many times you do this kinda thing it could take more time but it takes about a week on average 

it works because the human body creates an association between your choice of clothing and being able to wet freely and the more times you do this the stronger the association gets but you have to do this about once a month to keep the association this can be done when awake but i don’t recommend it as it can lead to embarrassing situations 

anyways tell me how it goes or if you find a way to improve it 

I have a very successful method (about 85% success rate) for one off bed wetting episodes, whereby I will be fully unconscious when I pee - I go to sleep dry and wake up wet.

This involves getting drunk, taking a bit of dandelion root (a harmless health supplement & natural diuretic, widely available over the counter) then doing a BIG hold before sleeping.

The hold is really critical, you’ve got to get really busting - the hopping around, jeans button undone kind of hold. But the bladder is a muscle and doing a big hold is like running a long distance race for your bladder, ie just after the hold is finished, your bladder is tired and weak. Add in the fact that I’m drunk, full of beer, the dandelion helping to keep the body producing more urine and you have a perfect storm of circumstances - empty bladder, drunk & tired, so primed to fall into a deep sleep, but with a rapidly filling bladder that is weak & tired.

I have used this method myself many times and often filmed myself to see what happens. It’s often more than an hour after falling asleep that I will wee the bed. Sometimes I wake up within a few minutes of wetting, other times I have slept on for several hours in a wet bed. I have only slept the full night after wetting if I have been wearing, but I am a big fella with a big capacity and often pee through any protection in wearing if I wet in my sleep.

Aloo

On 1/11/2020 at 4:46 AM, aloo said:

I have a very successful method (about 85% success rate) for one off bed wetting episodes, whereby I will be fully unconscious when I pee - I go to sleep dry and wake up wet.

This involves getting drunk, taking a bit of dandelion root (a harmless health supplement & natural diuretic, widely available over the counter) then doing a BIG hold before sleeping.

The hold is really critical, you’ve got to get really busting - the hopping around, jeans button undone kind of hold. But the bladder is a muscle and doing a big hold is like running a long distance race for your bladder, ie just after the hold is finished, your bladder is tired and weak. Add in the fact that I’m drunk, full of beer, the dandelion helping to keep the body producing more urine and you have a perfect storm of circumstances - empty bladder, drunk & tired, so primed to fall into a deep sleep, but with a rapidly filling bladder that is weak & tired.

I have used this method myself many times and often filmed myself to see what happens. It’s often more than an hour after falling asleep that I will wee the bed. Sometimes I wake up within a few minutes of wetting, other times I have slept on for several hours in a wet bed. I have only slept the full night after wetting if I have been wearing, but I am a big fella with a big capacity and often pee through any protection in wearing if I wet in my sleep.

Aloo

The dandelion leaves are the actual diuretic. The root is a great liver detoxifier, and may stimulate your bowels but if you want actual urine production from your kidneys, it is the dandelion leaf. The root, in your case may be providing a placebo effect.

On 1/13/2020 at 9:25 AM, CapCap said:

Damiana. Thank me later.

A quick seach on this reveals that it is used for treating bedwetting

I am curious how this may cause bedwetting but I can't find any relevant information

I have also noticed a growing list if things that people claim can cause bedwetting that seem to be used for treating it which makes me wonder why so many things that are used to treat can cause bedwetting if so what do these things have in common that we could isolate to having only the desired effect

I've noticed sleeping pills creep up

Benzodiazapan's 

And a few other things that I can't think of