Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do people ever try to date here?

7 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Awww the people I’ve chatted with on here have without exception been more kind and respectful than on many other ‘normal’ sites....I can’t count how many times I’ve been crudely propositioned on Words with Friends 🙄😂

I don’t think there’s any danger in talking to people, obviously, arranging a meetup would require more careful consideration...

Yeah, that's really what I was aiming for. Chatting/posting is fine, whatever you're comfortable with. This place is meant for that. I was mainly focused on the idea of meeting and whatnot. 

On 1/10/2020 at 5:16 PM, Narns said:

I've had a couple girlfriends in the past that were cool with omorashi and did it because they cared about me which I really appreciated but I always wonder why people don't try to get together here. We all share a similar kink/fetish and it's difficult to find people like that.

If I remember right, when people tried to date here in the past, most of the times they were told that it's "not a dating site". Though, literally every omorashi related forum/site tells they're not a dating site, except dead peecupid. There're pretty much no dating friendly sites relevant to omo afaik.

43 minutes ago, ♥TheWetFinn♥ said:

I really wouldn't recommend it. People on the internet... especially kink / NSFW sites... can be suspicious and dangerous. Be careful who you talk to on these sites.

"People on the internet" are exactly the same people you would meet at local brewery or anime con, it's not like they live in special creeps reservation where they get access to kink sites and hunt for their prey, lol. Wherever you meet someone who you plan to have more than a cup of coffee with, you have to use a lot of precautions and listen to your feelings, it's just life. Some people are dangerous, period, it doesn't make a huge difference if you met them on NSFW site, or if they offered you a drink at bar down the street, either one could be a serial killer.

Ok, here we have a same fetish, but same fetish- there are many variations of out fetish- some of us like humiliate girl/man, some of us like to be comforted, some of us like to be dominate etc....

Same fetish is good but if live with this person is not good (too different persons)....omo is not all in relationship.

Yes, and here we are from different corners of the world 🙂

I am not looking for a date, but I don't understand the objections to dating from here.

If you pick up a partner on the dance floor, you don't know much about them except that they look attractive. Then when you start talking, you decide if you want to go further. 

Surely something similar applies to dating here. You would know that they liked to wet themselves, which would be a huge plus, but just as with the dance floor, things might or might not work out. Besides, the first thing you would surely do, would be to contact the person by PM and start to chat with them - so by the time you arranged to meet, you would have a pretty good idea whom you were meeting.

As someone who has no personal stake in the matter, being in a stable relationship with an amazing girlfriend, I do wish there were ways for people into the fetish to hook up easier. I remember being in a position where I would have liked to try to hook up with someone where I know we'd at least have common ground with this fetish. I'm in no way saying that is the responsibility of this site, the policy has always been strict about it for very valid reasons and I'm not about to argue them here. That being said, I do wish there was a place for people actively seeking that kind of interaction to occur in a safe and reasonable manner, especially for people where being able to be in a relationship where they engage in this fetish actively is important. It can be such a gamble at the best of times when you have to worry if your SO will be into your fetishes. 

I have long hoped to meet someone to share my pee fetish . I even signed up to peesearch's peecupid, nothing. I didn't go for the pay option required to communicate because there were no opportunities remotely close to me. I have never seen anybody even in the northeast USA on any site, except for a gay male once, which does not interest me.

Since I would be sharing something very intimate, maybe more so than regular sex, I would be cautious, and need to know her a bit first.

The most fun I have had is holding chats one in western US   and a  few over in UK, which is difficult due to time difference.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to have this clarified but i think the policy is not to harass people, not that you can never meet anyone from here. Iirc two long time members met up and even posted videos here of what they did.

Do we really want to make it more difficult to find people with similar interests? It's hard enough already.

It would be cool if there was something you could put on your profile that would indicate whether you were open to that kind of conversation/looking to meet up or not.

• 2 months later...
On 1/29/2020 at 1:44 AM, ILoveOmorashi said:

I would be interested in dating here if any women here lived in the same area I did.

Having a long-distance relationship is difficult and I can't afford a move right now.  I'm also in my early 40's, which probably makes me elderly by Omorashi.org standards. 

Dude, you are definitely not elderly. I knew people online who were into it back in the 90s, and they were  pushing 40 then. Certainly there are early superstars of the genre who would be at LEAST in their 60s today. Take heart.

I would love to find a dating site that allows matches by fetish.  I am astonished this does not yet exist.  Many sites allow exchanges of fetish content and there are numerous on line dating sites, but which never seem to allow filters or searches for fetishes.  In fact, if only Fetlif allowed fro simulatenous searches for fetishes and geography, it would come closest to filling the gap.  At any rate, I live in the northeast and would love to find a woman with similar interests, but am stuck playing the cat and mouse game.  

On 1/15/2020 at 2:10 AM, PrincessPeeach said:

Awww the people I’ve chatted with on here have without exception been more kind and respectful than on many other ‘normal’ sites....I can’t count how many times I’ve been crudely propositioned on Words with Friends 🙄😂

I don’t think there’s any danger in talking to people, obviously, arranging a meetup would require more careful consideration...

Couldnt agree more Haha. This community seems pretty good. But it's not intended as a dating site, I think if it was, people would be less comfortable being on here and posting, so I think it's great the way it is.

I can understand why some people might feel uncomfortable if it was ok to just message random people on here with the intention of trying to arrange meet ups etc too. A lot of people worry about that I think, and it's great that this is a friendly forum where people can just enjoy content from others with similar interests. 🙂

Guest Nils JD

Hey everyone. 🙂
Since I'm from Germany I couldn't meet up with most people around here just for geographical reasons alone.

Generally, I would be up for dates, but I agree with the said above that omo is not enough to provide a solid base for a relationship.
On the other hand, it would be hard for me to live in a relationship when my partner totally dislikes omo - I've heard this quite often.

I'm also aware that there a a few dumbasses (excuse me) out there, so meeting / dating is dangerous indeed for girls!
This makes me so sad, but I totally understand why they say you can't trust people from the internet...

Maybe one day I'll find my soulmate, I keep hoping and praying.
Nils

I would certainly be open to meeting up with someone from here if I got along well with them and they were within 50 miles or so of my corner of Blighty.  However it's not going to happen anytime soon- either for me or anyone else - due to the Covid lockdown.  According to the Government we're only allowed out for one of four reasons and dating, for understandable reasons, isn't one of them.