Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Beer Fest Bladder Bash - A competitive Milovana adventure

Hey guys,

I've been working on this for a while. It's a Milovana tease... so why make a separate thread? Well I incorporated something new in to this one, a point system!

Whenever I do these kind of adventures, it's always hard to find motivation to keep going, so I'm hoping to help with that. I'm creating this thread so that people can share scores and stories.

A couple points:

1. You'll need to track your own points, the game will direct you when to add and subtract points.

2. The game is quite long and can take up to 90 minutes.

3. I'm considering this a beta version, if you find any "dead paths" please let me know!

4. As always, know your limits and enjoy yourself.

I'm very excited to hear your experiences! Let me know if you have any suggestions!

Here is the link: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=43250

This is a great idea. After having played with the old Nyx editor for Milovana, I've recently discovered this newer Eos editor. It's much more powerful, all while being pretty easy to use.

You can have the game keep score. In the tease editor, look at [Options] and click on [Init Script]. Enter a line of code something like this: var playerscore = 0 (without the full stop). This will make a variable for player score that you can add to as the tease goes along. Then, to increase the score you just create an Eval action, with the code playerscore++ (if you want to increase score by one) or, playerscore = playerscore + 2 [or whatever your heart desires].

The "whatever your heart desires" can also be a variable.

You can display the score using a Say action. The text might be "you scored somerandomwordorsomething", but if you then highlight the somerandomwordorsomething and click on the < > option, you can enter more code.  Enter playerscore, and it will replace somerandomwordorsomething with playerscore, but in different font and in its own box. The Say action will actually display "you scored 10" or however many points the player scored.

Hope this helps, and that it works for you!

Guest insomea
3 hours ago, lsn1 said:

There's a dead link after drinking three samples, choosing to go to the bathroom, then insisting on going to the bathroom. The button doesn't do anything.

I had to choose the carnival game to proceed even though I REALLY need the bathroom. 

Did you make it dry?

I also got a dead end at the end of a ferris wheel. When I said "game" after a timer, I think it took me back to basically the beginning. And going to the bathroom right away and running off from your friends resulted in a dead end for me. Finally, I split off with Haley and when we found the other bathrooms, the option to wait in line immediately didn't work. I had to go to the wall and then you could go back to the line if you wanted.

That's what I found, let us know when it's updated again, because I love the idea!

On 1/20/2020 at 6:02 AM, lsn1 said:

There's still a broken link when you drink 4 times, then choose to ride the ferris wheel. The timer spins, but when it runs out, nothing happens. Bummer too because I was doing so well. Oh well, restarting. I hope I can make it!

I got this too! 

I took four drinks, rode the ferris wheel, the timer ended and then it glitched. I started again and wet myself while I was waiting for my third drink (does this give me 13 or 15 points? :D). In my defence I had just played the Airplane Pee Desperation game all the way through beforehand, so I think this is a pretty good effort!

Will definitely play again, with or without the bug fix 😄

• 2 months later...