Sign In

Who on here is into Male Omorashi?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because it came up in other topics that a lot of people seem to be more into female omorashi, regardless of gender or sexual orientation, I would find it interesting to find the people who are into ma

I’m only into male content. 

i'm personally down for all genders, but male omorashi is definitely my favorite. something about seeing a dude become squirmy, trying to hold it in and not wet himself. or trying to seem tough and no

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Generally speaking I do prefer female content, but I also enjoy a good amount of male based content. 

Recently I’ve been thinking a lot that I don’t see enough male content on here, particularly when it comes to fiction (I’m guilty there too, got a couple male pieces in the pipeline though) and that often, the male based content I do see is often under appreciated. 

I would have said I was only into female Omorashi ... until I found all of you wonderful people. 

Now I have found I like both. I just wish I had my phone or a camera when I went to the bathroom a while ago. I needed to clean the floor anyway, so I just pointed myself up (instead of my usual down into my panties) into my boxer briefs and let go.

My erection and stream pushed the elastic waistband just enough so I peed up my own chest and onto my lips. 

I wish I could have caught the footage for you. 

11 hours ago, tennyson said:

I would have said I was only into female Omorashi ... until I found all of you wonderful people. 

Now I have found I like both. I just wish I had my phone or a camera when I went to the bathroom a while ago. I needed to clean the floor anyway, so I just pointed myself up (instead of my usual down into my panties) into my boxer briefs and let go.

My erection and stream pushed the elastic waistband just enough so I peed up my own chest and onto my lips. 

I wish I could have caught the footage for you. 

Lol wish you had to! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2020 at 3:27 PM, trekkie said:

I too wish there was more of it. I'd totally be up for guys having the same kind of wetting videos women have; why can't there be a Giga Contest type thing where four dudes see who can go the longest without soggifying their clothes?

What I think would be awesome is mixed gender.

I have seen a couple of videos that are genuine 1-on-1 male/female holding contests, and they were awesome.

I'm not really into other males' omorashi, but the idea of me being desperate or having an accident in front of females who were into it is a big turn on :3 But I imagine plenty of straight men and women (who were into omo) would say similar?

One of my exes used to enjoy it when I would tease her by making jokes about her having accidents for various reasons, but she also used to enjoy teasing me a lot in return as well. I adored her for that. The flirting was much sexier than if she'd let me make the omo all about her.

I mostly enjoy reading/watching female content, simply because I can imagine myself in her shoes. Sadly I can't imagine having male physiology, that's why it does a bit less for me (but I'm not saying it's not a turn on). 

But if I could personally control a guy's bladder, I believe that watching him doing all kinds of things trying not to pee until I allow him, would just drive me over the edge.

2 hours ago, soo-pis-sed said:

I mostly enjoy reading/watching female content, simply because I can imagine myself in her shoes.

I've never understood this kind of mindset, cause it's never applied to me. I don't like inserting myself into stuff and I find no appeal in it. I feel like I'm broken with all the people who say people like doing this.

...But then where's all the men inserting themselves into stuff?

22 minutes ago, LightningJolt said:

I've never understood this kind of mindset, cause it's never applied to me. I don't like inserting myself into stuff and I find no appeal in it. I feel like I'm broken with all the people who say people like doing this.

Well, different people enjoy different things, that's it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

21 minutes ago, LightningJolt said:

I think for many of those women (not all of them), they themselves enjoy being desperate, and therefore enjoy female desperation as they put themselves in the situation.

Many men are more into seeing women desperate, rather than being the desperate one, if that makes sense. For the subset of men who enjoy being the desperate one, I imagine they may enjoy male desperation as they can place themselves in it (if that makes sense).

Women who enjoy seeing men desperate probably likewise wouldn't really put themselves in that situation as much. As I think you fall into that category, you are far from "Broken!" You enjoy seeing others desperate, and in your case, exclusively males, so why would you want to be a desperate female in a story? You don't enjoy that sensation. By and large, the women who are inserting themselves into the stories enjoy being desperate themselves.