Sign In

Who on here is into Male Omorashi?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because it came up in other topics that a lot of people seem to be more into female omorashi, regardless of gender or sexual orientation, I would find it interesting to find the people who are into ma

I’m only into male content. 

i'm personally down for all genders, but male omorashi is definitely my favorite. something about seeing a dude become squirmy, trying to hold it in and not wet himself. or trying to seem tough and no

Posted Images

7 hours ago, NaughtyNoid said:

Which characters?

Oh, mostly the ones of my main fandoms right now and that would be Bloodborne and Dark Souls. I also create fanfiction for these fandoms because there is criminally little Omorashi for these ones. 

My fav Omo victim from Bloodborne is Laurence the first Vicar (human form, though I was thinking using his beast form too). 
For Dark Souls I have done different characters, but I am mainly interested in doing it with the Knight of Gwyn. I have one piece for Ornstein and two pieces for OCs. 

I also love Hollow Knight but decided to spare this wholesome fandom the Omo treatment, but I really would like to see a picture of Pure Vessel fearwetting (though Pure Vessel is genderless... but pretty much every Gijinka artist draws them as male presenting). 

When it comes to reading I often latch onto fandoms I am familiar with. So I read a lot about the MCU, I have a few fav writers who did that whole Omo thing with the Irondad & Spiderson dynamic and because I like Omo more in a "relatable stories that aren't done in a sexual way" way, these are gold for me.

I also have read some stories about The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild. I am mostly into video games. 

And I got into Phoenix Wright lately. I really would like to see this lawyers desperate. I mean, their reaction animations already look like it ^^