Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Cute poo accident story from Reddit

11 hours ago, AliasnameTO said:

Maybe because not everyone is into scat and focuses on the nastiness instead.

But personally I'd say the artist won. Full price plus $300 for a little dookie? They're probably fine.

Personally I think a young woman absolutely humiliating herself like that is incredibly hot, but there are obviously people on this site who only like wee accidents. I thought I had warned people about that in the title, though...

5 hours ago, PooSkirt said:

Personally I think a young woman absolutely humiliating herself like that is incredibly hot, but there are obviously people on this site who only like wee accidents. I thought I had warned people about that in the title, though...

Don’t worry, you did. You can’t help it if people read it anyway 🤷🏻‍♂️ I’ve read (and written) stories much more descriptive than this, you’re fine amigo. If anything, put the *messing* tag on the next one, I’d love to read it!

Edited by Alex Oxford (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Alex Oxford said:

Don’t worry, you did. You can’t help it if people read it anyway 🤷🏻‍♂️ I’ve read (and written) stories much more descriptive than this, you’re fine amigo. If anything, put the *messing* tag on the next one, I’d love to read it!

I have too, but I've tagged my messing story in the fiction section.

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/56587-taras-bursting-road-trip/

I expect to write plenty more skirt-pooing stories too, but tagged.

1 hour ago, strokeknight2 said:

It had nothing to do with it being messy vs wet. She was legitimately humiliated and someone else had to clean up after her. Neither of them were into it. 

Humiliation applies to pee accidents too; so does the mess. I’d say both of those things apply heavily to the content on here. Does it only count if everyone wins and someone brought their own mop?

Most people aren’t into what we’re into; most desperation isn’t planned, and most accidents are not enjoyed. That hasn’t stopped anyone from talking about it though.

I think it’s time to leave this alone. If you don’t like, then just don’t like it. To each their own.