Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

First time wetting my jeans (pictures)

On 1/7/2020 at 3:01 PM, amber_rose said:

I’ve had this fetish for the majority of my life and I’m still pretty ashamed and coming to terms with it. Today I decided to finally experiment with wetting and ended up doing it twice.  First I peed into my cotton underwear and my cozy sweatpants before I took a shower. I liked it but it didn’t feel totally satisfying so I kept drinking water until I felt the urge again before peeing a pair of light blue underwear and this pair of jeans. I liked the way the warm wetness spread after starting from just a small patch. I think I’m still missing the desperation and I might be more into hearing about other people getting desperate and wetting, but I think tomorrow I’ll try and hold it until I have an accident. 

3CC4194D-BDA1-4011-B2DE-B70D8E1C47BC.jpeg

94CA7191-D2E1-4264-B8A8-D0994A549636.jpeg

EE6B8E76-7BD9-49E3-834D-055030FCA17B.jpeg

Great story and pictures! I’m more into desperation usually myself but there is something so satisfying about wetting as well.

On 1/7/2020 at 4:01 PM, amber_rose said:

I’ve had this fetish for the majority of my life and I’m still pretty ashamed and coming to terms with it. Today I decided to finally experiment with wetting and ended up doing it twice.  First I peed into my cotton underwear and my cozy sweatpants before I took a shower. I liked it but it didn’t feel totally satisfying so I kept drinking water until I felt the urge again before peeing a pair of light blue underwear and this pair of jeans. I liked the way the warm wetness spread after starting from just a small patch. I think I’m still missing the desperation and I might be more into hearing about other people getting desperate and wetting, but I think tomorrow I’ll try and hold it until I have an accident. 

Your pussy looks very damp 🙂, how did the first spirts of pee feel, were you nervous?

Great pictures, and I hope you can have more fun with it. There's no need to feel ashamed (though IRL you'll still want to keep it to yourself or only tell someone you really trust), and hopefully being on this site can help with that. I know what it's like though, I was fighting it until I was like 20. But it's a harmless part of who I am just as it's a harmless part of who you are.

And you're definitely not the only one here who likes wetting.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

These are gorgeous pictures, and I can totally relate that jeans are some of the best pants to wet in. Thank you for sharing!

As for feeling ashamed, I believe most of us here have at one time, or still do, share that feeling. I was terrified the first time I confided in my girlfriend (at the time) about having this fetish. Perhaps it's just a bit of luck, but I can honestly say that nobody I've told about it has reacted negatively.  I've told three girlfriends over the years. The first indulged me with it several times. The second teased like she was going to, and playfully talked about it to make me blush, but never actually did. The third (who I'm still with) tried it, really liked it, and now does it often even when I'm not around.  

Point is; it's not as big a deal as we blow it up to be in our own heads. Most everyone has a secret turn on that they think is weird, in my experience, and wetting yourself is really pretty tame in that department. Just reserve it for those you have an honest connection with and trust fully. If girls way out of this chubby dork's league are okay with it, you'll have no problem.  Just be you. Good things will happen. 

30 minutes ago, Jodan said:

These are gorgeous pictures, and I can totally relate that jeans are some of the best pants to wet in. Thank you for sharing!

As for feeling ashamed, I believe most of us here have at one time, or still do, share that feeling. I was terrified the first time I confided in my girlfriend (at the time) about having this fetish. Perhaps it's just a bit of luck, but I can honestly say that nobody I've told about it has reacted negatively.  I've told three girlfriends over the years. The first indulged me with it several times. The second teased like she was going to, and playfully talked about it to make me blush, but never actually did. The third (who I'm still with) tried it, really liked it, and now does it often even when I'm not around.  

Point is; it's not as big a deal as we blow it up to be in our own heads. Most everyone has a secret turn on that they think is weird, in my experience, and wetting yourself is really pretty tame in that department. Just reserve it for those you have an honest connection with and trust fully. If girls way out of this chubby dork's league are okay with it, you'll have no problem.  Just be you. Good things will happen. 

I have heard many stories here of people getting that kind of a reaction, some even saying they thought it'd be something weirder.

On 1/7/2020 at 11:01 PM, amber_rose said:

Thanks for sharing this story and these pics, they are really nice. Hopefully you will enjoy for your pee adventures and get new satisfying experinces.