Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Felt my wife pulsating while losing control

The other night during a "planned" accident with my wife, I was able to feel inside her right as she started to lose control.  As she started to pee after holding as long as possible, it immediately started going then stopping, in 1-2 second pulses, with her saying she couldn't stop it.

Has anyone else experienced something like this with a partner or have any other women experienced it, where pee pulsaltes between coming out and stopping, without being able to fully stop it?

• 2 weeks later...

It is hot that you got to experience this. Yes I have seen this and as a guy experienced it. As she struggles to hold in her pee while her sphincter is losing the battle.  I think The pulses are like spurts of pee that then occur when pee starts to come out but she continues trying to stop.  This is ultimate holding until she can't. It could go on for a bit before a total wetting. How long did it go like that before she peed fully.

Another thing to look for, which I love seeing, her pussy flexing as she tries to keep her pee hole shut, as her pee is about to come out.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2020 at 9:30 PM, wettingman said:

It is hot that you got to experience this. Yes I have seen this and as a guy experienced it. As she struggles to hold in her pee while her sphincter is losing the battle.  I think The pulses are like spurts of pee that then occur when pee starts to come out but she continues trying to stop.  This is ultimate holding until she can't. It could go on for a bit before a total wetting. How long did it go like that before she peed fully.

Another thing to look for, which I love seeing, her pussy flexing as she tries to keep her pee hole shut, as her pee is about to come out.

The pulsating lasted about 10 seconds or so, then she couldn't stop it anymore and it all completely flooded out non-stop.  I have actually experienced this a couple more times since as well, though never have experienced her pussy flex.  If trying to hold with it spread, there is no ability for her to stop at all, it just completely comes flooding right away without warning. 

Yes I experienced this with one girlfriend who would indulge me often....she would hold for me, I,m not really into desperation but she said that being desperate made it easier for her to let go completely.....but for the first few seconds of letting go, her pee would pulse as she automatically tried to stop the inevitable.

On 1/30/2020 at 1:16 AM, willbill said:

The pulsating lasted about 10 seconds or so, then she couldn't stop it anymore and it all completely flooded out non-stop.  I have actually experienced this a couple more times since as well, though never have experienced her pussy flex.  If trying to hold with it spread, there is no ability for her to stop at all, it just completely comes flooding right away without warning. 

You probably won't see this with her lips spread. When I have seen this  she had her legs spread a bit so I could watch between her legs, but her pussy laying naturally. It was the outer part that moved as her muscles squeezed.