Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What would you like to see in an omorashi text game? Any interest in one?

I will be beginning work on a text game I've been wanting to make for quite awhile now to help practice my programming and logic skills. The GUI and overall program itself will be extemely simple (likely with some later updates as I get more proficient with C,) but the logic itself with be rather complex with a bend toward some simple, borderline A.I. stuff.

My current idea board consists of a theme/age-range of early high school. Possibly centering it around 4 dates, each at a different place with slightly different results depending on order; or maybe doing 4 different concepts where one would be a date and the other 3 would be like at school, on a walk, ect.

I plan on adding multiple 'random events' that can be as simple as stumbling/tripping and on up in complexity from there. Beyond that, there will be many intricacies to this that will be highly abstract and imperceptible lest one is looking directly at the code itself, to make things genuine. Most of the program and its conditionals will be emergent.

My question is what people would like to see in such a game, as well as if there is any interest in such a thing (since obv it's a large time sink that could otherwise be spent building a portfolio project) Suggestions or comments can range from 'include print panties' to 'please base the entire thing on an obscure French philosopher's theory of comedy,' to 'this idea sucks horribly bad, C is shit, you'll fail at A.I., you're a moron, here's why:'

Sky's the limit. 

Edited by Meowth (see edit history)

I'm certainly interested, honestly I prefer the second idea of one date, a walk and a couple of other things than four separate dates, it seems like that would give more variety in the setup. If the whole game is based around an emergent story it seems to make sense to give it a wide variety of jumping off points.

the main thing I would like to see is for the scenes to be able to build on each other. so say if you start  with a date where the date makes it that time it changes how they act in the next story.

2 hours ago, Evab100 said:

It would be awesome! Of course, we need diapers.

Good idea. Ill likely include them, along with other similar things such as pads and liners as per the emergence factors. Rare on their own but things will be customizable.

1 hour ago, Alnitak said:

the main thing I would like to see is for the scenes to be able to build on each other. so say if you start  with a date where the date makes it that time it changes how they act in the next story.

This is something that will be included for sure. It is one of the reasons why I opted to go with the 'emergence style' of logic. As for the date thing, I'll lean toward the 4 different scenarios. I agree, variety is better, especially with the (hopefully) organic design.

1 hour ago, Bulge_Lover said:

EDIT: Disregard this, I was wrong apparently.

Consider it regarded, and then unregarded.