Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What kind of girl do you like to see desperat to pee? Thick or thin?

What kind of girl do you like to see desperate to wee?

Skinny or chubby?    Thick or thin ? 

I like all girls, but i like thin and skinny girls, if they are full and desperate more.

If a skinny girl hold her wee, you can see her bladder between her pregnant hip bones.

You can see her bladder bulging out from her belly, sometimes up to her navel.

I like to see her flat, slim belly swollen.

I like to feel her bladder with my hand and i like to press soft on it.

What do you like?

Edited by huberp76 (see edit history)

This thread contains some unfortunate and unrealistic body standards for women. In particular I'm looking at "curvy with massive bum and thighs. No chubby girls though." I hope some of you can examine your attitudes. 

I understand that this is a place to describe your ideal and so you're going to be very specific and fussy and I don't have an issue with that but we do have to be careful how we talk about women and check ourselves whether it's respectful or whether we're perpetuating harmful stereotypes. 

Anyway, as a bi woman, I'll join in here. I love women of all shapes and sizes but for omo stuff in particular I do think it's a bonus for them to be slim enough that you can see and feel their bladder.  However from personal experience I know this tends to have a lot more to do with the positioning of the bladder and its capacity. 

This thread contains some unfortunate and unrealistic body standards for women. In particular I'm looking at "curvy with massive bum and thighs. No chubby girls though." I hope some of you can examine your attitudes. 

I understand that this is a place to describe your ideal and so you're going to be very specific and fussy and I don't have an issue with that but we do have to be careful how we talk about women and check ourselves whether it's respectful or whether we're perpetuating harmful stereotypes. 

Anyway, as a bi woman, I'll join in here. I love women of all shapes and sizes but for omo stuff in particular I do think it's a bonus for them to be slim enough that you can see and feel their bladder.  However from personal experience I know this tends to have a lot more to do with the positioning of the bladder and its capacity. 

Nobody's trying to be disrespectful or sexist. We're just harmlessly discussing the types of women we want to see in omo stories. There are plenty of women who have the proportions I described and stating that you like thicc women isn't "perpetuating harmful stereotypes". Everyone is perfectly entitled to their opinion, just like you are, so let's try to keep the politics and social drama out of it. Nobody is automatically a bad person because of what their brain tells them is sexy; it's our actions that define us.

• 1 year later...

I think nearly everyone of us prefer a special type of  girl, a special type of boy and a special type of body, but for me gets the sexiest girl more sexy if she moves her body controlled and steered from a strong need to wee.

If she cross her legs, if she is rubbing her knees, if she bends over and hold her swollen belly with her hand and sometimes it is contrary, if a see a girl with for me absolutely sexy legs, i wish then that  i could see this legs tightly crossed, because the girl is needing to wee so bad.

The sexiest girl gets more sexy and arousing for me if she is needing to wee!!!

• 4 months later...

I grew up a long time ago, before skinny girls were popular, and my favorite is a body which ight be described as "voluptuous" -- that was the word they used for all those Italian movie stars back in the 50s. Some to today would just say they were fat, but we never thought of it like that. I don't have much interest in the extremely skinny types -- if they look like they suffer from anorexia, all I can think about it is that I wish they would see a doctor. Obesity is not healthy either. Robust, voluptuous, curvaceous.... I like all these words and the human beings that exemplify them.