Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Unique ways you've wet

What's the most unique way you've peed yourself?

For me it was wetting while upside down. There's an old abandoned playground behind our apartment building that no one goes to, and one night while out walking with my fiancee I climbed up onto the jungle gym, hung myself upside down from the knees, and peed myself. Felt really different having the pee soak upwards instead of downwards haha

I'm not sure... Depends on what you mean by "unique".

A few times at night when there was a thunderstorm, I would find a spot to lay where I wouldn't make a mess, then I'd wait for loud crashes of thunder, and whenever one came along, I'd pretend to be startled into wetting myself a little. (Of course only the "startled" part was pretend, and I had to stay in my wet underwear until the storm stopped)

Or, a few times I've stood on all fours in the tub (maybe trying to simulate a pony wetting?) and would pee myself in that position. Or else laying on my side in the tub and peeing to simulate a bedwetting.

12 hours ago, Citrus said:

What's the most unique way you've peed yourself?

For me it was wetting while upside down. There's an old abandoned playground behind our apartment building that no one goes to, and one night while out walking with my fiancee I climbed up onto the jungle gym, hung myself upside down from the knees, and peed myself. Felt really different having the pee soak upwards instead of downwards haha

My unique wetting is also upsidown but I just did like a handstand against my wall

Other moments:

Recent wetting, peeing a LOT twice in a row while wearing snow pants sitting at the computer desk. I flooded them, but fortunately I put the right protection on my seat and carpet just in case. Part of it was an experiment. (I describe it in more detail under a different thread)

Also this morning I did an "all fours" wetting again but lifted my leg like a dog and peed through my pajama shorts. It soaked an entire side of them.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
4 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Other moments:

Recent wetting, peeing a LOT twice in a row while wearing snow pants sitting at the computer desk. I flooded them, but fortunately I put the right protection on my seat and carpet just in case. Part of it was an experiment. (I describe it in more detail under a different thread)

Also this morning I did an "all fours" wetting again but lifted my leg like a dog and peed through my pajama shorts.

this reminds me of when I was a kid and used to play "animals" crawling around and stuff. I always used to want to actually go but didnt have the guts lol.

Once though while playing "house" with some friends in a snow fort I really had to pee but was too shy to ask to go inside. I remember holding myself and telling my friend, but she thought it was pretend and told me to go use the 'toilet' in the fake snow fort bathroom. I was glad for the excuse to keep being visibly desperate and to hold myself because I'd already dribbled a bit. I sat on the little snow mound with the hole in it and the rule was to make the "psssss" sound and then a flush noise but when I made the noise for some reason I just started actually peeing in my snowpants full blast. I was red in the face but it felt so good and naughty. Thankfully my snowpants were black, and the snow turned yellow but I mumbled some stuff about accidentally crushing the seat and I packed a bunch of clean snow over it. really good memory and to this day if I'm alone outside I like to sometimes make a little seat in the snow and wet myself in it. something about the shock from sitting in the cold and then the warmth from wetting is just super satisfying.

44 minutes ago, wettingthebed said:

this reminds me of when I was a kid and used to play "animals" crawling around and stuff. I always used to want to actually go but didnt have the guts lol.

Once though while playing "house" with some friends in a snow fort I really had to pee but was too shy to ask to go inside. I remember holding myself and telling my friend, but she thought it was pretend and told me to go use the 'toilet' in the fake snow fort bathroom. I was glad for the excuse to keep being visibly desperate and to hold myself because I'd already dribbled a bit. I sat on the little snow mound with the hole in it and the rule was to make the "psssss" sound and then a flush noise but when I made the noise for some reason I just started actually peeing in my snowpants full blast. I was red in the face but it felt so good and naughty. Thankfully my snowpants were black, and the snow turned yellow but I mumbled some stuff about accidentally crushing the seat and I packed a bunch of clean snow over it. really good memory and to this day if I'm alone outside I like to sometimes make a little seat in the snow and wet myself in it. something about the shock from sitting in the cold and then the warmth from wetting is just super satisfying.

Sounds like fun.

6 hours ago, wettingthebed said:

Great experience.  I still do that today when wearing my snowbibs and out in the snow.

• 2 weeks later...

Friends convinced me to go bungee jumping. I used a bathroom before start, but still manage to wet myself. I got so desperate from fear and nervousness when standing on the ledge, I already started to spurt in my pants and peed even more on the way down and while bouncing up and down. It was not a huge wetting, because I peed before going up, but still more than enough to clearly tell I wet my pants. It was definitely a unique experience.

• 1 month later...