Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has anyone ever peed into a bottle, glass, or pitcher, and then poured the pee down their pants?

I have difficulty wetting myself with pants on, often taking 30-45min to let out spurts that would otherwise be a 1 minute pee. Even after I go, I find I still have more to pee once I pull my pants down.

I've seen a few videos where people have done similar. One time a guy attached surgical tubing to a bottle filled with pee, then shoved the other end down a pair of snowbibs. It looked like he was peeing forever with a steady stream and I was super jealous. Then the bottle fell down and I saw he was 'faking' it, although it looked like really pee in the bottle.

Anyways, sounds like something fun to try...

Something I’ve done: gotten very desperate and had accidents all day, and then made a resolution that night that if I must pee at all during the night, it has to be wetting the bed. At first it’s going fine. I wake up in the night a few times and empty my bladder all over myself. But eventually I get cold feet. On the third or fourth full bladder I reach for a bottle and pee into that instead. But then I realize I’ve been naughty and broken my promise to myself, so I upend the bottle and pour it into my pajamas. Shame on me.

I used to do this, or something similar. I would get desperate and head to the bathroom fantasising that I was in front of my sexy secretary. Then I’d pull my trousers down but start wetting my undies as I sat on the loo, holding a jug under my crotch to catch the pee. I’d then imagine my secretary lowering herself on to my hard cock as I wanked off, then pouring the pee from the jug onto me as I came, imagining it was her piss flooding over me.

• 9 months later...