Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Interactive shorts

I am inexperienced on this site. But i would say i have some narrative talent. I would like to try my luck with interactive shorts. I like omorashi, watersports, messing, softcore and more. I am happy to write short stories that include sexual aspects too. I prefer the female form, but am happy to write some male and trans as well, once i get started. Though i probably won't use any pre-existing characters. They will likely be either one time use or original characters that get built upon over time.

Please let me know of situation, fantasies etc.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I think i'll try an Isekai. You (human male 20) are our protagonist in a fantasy world.

You wake up on the side of the road, in your earthly clothes, a brand t-shirt and some track pants. Your mind is foggy, but you know you have been reincarnated in a different world. But you cant remember much else at this time. You walk into town towards the guild centre, easy to find due to the signs. You sign up at the guild centre, get your class and details and are told that there is a group waiting for someone of your class, how convenient. You walk over to the table where the others wait. They turn and welcome you over.

---

1) What class should you be?

2) Who are the others waiting for you? Your new guild members.

I'm a fan of Konosuba, so i love the idea of some wacky teammates like that. Strong in specific areas, but with massive drawbacks in other areas.

Edited by Zero_4793 (see edit history)
  • 2 months later...