Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Cat Got My Bladder

3 minutes ago, nerdy princess said:

Tonight was a fairly normal night. I was on my couch watching Live PD. I had been drinking some wine and relaxing. The last few weeks have been crazy with the holidays. I did get a little buzz from my wine, but nothing crazy.

It was later in the evening. I was sitting on my couch, and I was feeling like I needed to pee. Maybe around a 7ish out I'd 10. About the time that I'm uncomfortable, and start having to cross my legs, and I can't focus on the TV anymore.

Almost as soon as I decided I was going to get up and go to the bathroom, my cat jumped up in my lap, and her two front legs landed right on my bladder. I started peeing right there. I stood up, my cat fell to the floor, and I ran to the bathroom.

My bathroom is up a flight of stairs. By the time I got to my there, my pants were soaked. So, I decided to jump in the shower and finish peeing in there. Afterward, I showered and put on my pajamas.

Awesome! Thanks for shareing. Its alwaus great to read an unplaned wetting.