Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you were the opposite gender, What would you do with your fetish?

I created a thread a while back about having a rule that you would apply to your self if you were the opposite gender for a day. This time, if you were the opposite gender for a weekend, what would you do?

I will start. If I was a girl I would spend the whole of my Saturday wearing a leather skirt, a pair of panties, and a pair of ballet flats and just entirely rewet my self every time the need arose. Just over and over for the entire of the Saturday in every naughty place I could possibly think of.

I'd 100% sleep in wet panties to see what I would smell like the next morning after a day of rewetting and sleeping in the panties.

Sunday I would pee in a bath in the morning and watch it come out and spread in the water, followed by a day of trying various differnt girls clothes and shoes for wetting to see which I liked the most.

What would you all get up to for a weekend as the opposite gender?

Disclaimer! - Please don't take offsense if you are gender neutral. It's hard to think up all the possible ways this could work so I wanted to keep it simple.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would experiment with some of the things that have always made me curious: sitting in a field with my skirt around me, wetting myself wetting down my legs orgasming with a full

I've always found it incredibly hot when guys squeeze the end of their penis or tuck it between their legs to physically stop themselves from leaking. So maybe that.

Well that is actually a great question. If I were a girl I would definitely try on different outfits and pee in all of them. I will do a small list of the outfits I would love to put on and piss

Posted Images

Guest insomea
8 minutes ago, Bulge_Lover said:

Ugh god, everything. I would abuse myself so friggin hard. I'd probably end up in the hospital with a dislodged bladder. 

Same

Last time I said I'll hold until I have to squeeze my dick to physically stop pee. I still think I'll do that, also maybe even tie something around it instead of using hands.

Also I will get an erection and try to ejaculate with a full bladder. I know it's different for different guys, some of you can't get hard when holding pee, some can but don't find it pleasurable at all. But if we are fantasizing about things, I can just imagine I will 😉

Maybe I'll try to stimulate my prostate while holding, even though I have no idea if it feels good. No one here actually said it does.

From my own experience, it isn’t easy to ejaculate with a full bladder. Being too full makes it difficult to get turned on, while being turned on enough to ejaculate makes peeing difficult. Even just after ejaculating, peeing is difficult. There’s a reason for this: urine is a spermicide.

You might be interested to know that, for me at least, ejaculating feels a little like peeing.

3 hours ago, d418 said:

From my own experience, it isn’t easy to ejaculate with a full bladder. Being too full makes it difficult to get turned on, while being turned on enough to ejaculate makes peeing difficult. Even just after ejaculating, peeing is difficult. There’s a reason for this: urine is a spermicide.

You might be interested to know that, for me at least, ejaculating feels a little like peeing.

It's so funny / cool how everyone is so different. Me, when I'm super desperate, I cum literally like 15-20 seconds after I start trying. It's so insanely fast. A couple of times I even got off from only pressing on my bladder, not even touching myself down there at all. And the orgasms are many times stronger than normal ones. I think it really just depends on what each individual's fetish focuses on. 

4 hours ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Last time I said I'll hold until I have to squeeze my dick to physically stop pee. I still think I'll do that, also maybe even tie something around it instead of using hands.

That is actually quite hot but I will admit it hurts like a bitch. The thing is that you know, in men's penis urethra goes all the way from bladder, and there're at least an inch or two before it reaches the place there you can physically shut it off (or more if you go further from pubic bone, of course). While bladder may hurt from the pressure, it is more designed to withstand it, so when you relax sphincter but clamp urethra in the dick, that part of urethra between two points get stretched under the same pressure like in the bladder, but it's way more sensitive, so it hurts way more. Honestly, unless you're actually into serious pain in the dick, it wouldn't be pleasant. I've done it before, but never lasted longer than a minute or so just because of the pain in stretched urethra.

For one, I would probably do something I fantasize about seeing. Wear a mini-skirt and some sort of top that'll show off my belly. Go out in public and get desperate. When the desperation gets too bad, try to find a bathroom with thin walls where my peeing can be heard. Hopefully my female manifestation would have a flat belly and big bladder and thus a big bulge and long stream.

As for the rest of the time on the weekend... I have no idea.

Several different scenarios:

1. Orgasm with a full bladder and see if I leak/squirt pee while doing so.
  2. Drink a ton of liquid, and hold for as long as I could before bursting with pee into a pair of jeans/khakis. It seems like girls can really just let loose all at once, or a lot faster than guys can, and I'm super jealous.
  3. Make videos of myself wetting all the clothes I wish girls would wet in; nylon windpants or snow/ski bibs.
  4. Get super desperate and "accidentally" wet myself in front of my 'girl' friends.

Thanks everyone for clarifying a few things to me!

5 hours ago, Dtravis said:

While bladder may hurt from the pressure, it is more designed to withstand it, so when you relax sphincter but clamp urethra in the dick, that part of urethra between two points get stretched under the same pressure like in the bladder, but it's way more sensitive, so it hurts way more.

I consider myself warned, maybe I'll just try it for a moment to actually feel the pressure of pee inside my penis, but won't wait until I'm in pain.

I could be much more daring during the day when holding pee. Riding a bus home or going shopping on the way home would be much more fun, because it's much easier to have an accident when wearing a skirt than when you're wearing pants. It would be easy and would do it every day, not only occasionally, like now. Now I have to go home and change clothes, do makeup etc, to go out as a woman and do grocery shopping wearing a skirt or a dress.

15 hours ago, d418 said:

I would experiment with some of the things that have always made me curious:

• sitting in a field with my skirt around me, wetting myself
  • wetting down my legs
  • orgasming with a full bladder
  • wetting while sitting on a beach
  • peeing through a wet bikini on the toilet
  • wetting while wearing a skirt which hides the evidence

I would be curious about the whole female peeing/wetting experience, and experimenting to discover what it’s like.

Yeah, most of the above... as well as casually wearing nappies in public with women's clothes, and maybe giving people a glimpse under my skirt 😉

Being the opposite gender would give me more outfit options. 

I would also try more public wettings. Black leggings would be my go to choice. I get turned on by the thought of walking around in wet leggings and no one noticing.

I could also have lots of fun with bikini wettings. Let's say I would never use a dirty bathroom at the beach. 

23 hours ago, d418 said:

The first time I ever ejaculated I thought I was fixing to pee myself.