Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Peed My Jeans Tonight

I had drunk a large coffee earlier, and by the time I got home, I really had to pee. But I just didn't feel like using the bathroom.  Instead, I drank some water and started watching videos of women desperate to pee and pissing in their pants.  Soon, I got to the point where I was doing the pee-pee dance and touching myself in an attempt to not wet my pants.  Then I reached the point at which I knew I needed to pee "right now" or I'd probably have an accident very soon. But I did not go to the barhroom. I just kept watching female omo videos. 

I was trying very hard to keep from wetting my pants, but I had to pee so bad that I just couldn't hold it in anymore, and some piss spurted out and made a wet spot on my jeans. I was able to stop fairly quickly, but fuck did I have to pee so bad.

At that point I got into the shower and started filming. Less than a minute after that, I accidentally spurted some more pee into my jeans, so I said "fuck it" and totally pissed my pants on purpose. It felt great!

IMG_2709.JPG

IMG_2717.PNG

IMG_2718.PNG

IMG_2719.PNG

IMG_2720.PNG

IMG_2723.PNG