Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female youtube storytime

Now this is interesting because we usually advise not to post YouTube links as the video owner may notice they get a huge spike in views because of the pee content.  However, I recently found a video from a girl who was holding in her pee because she had noticed that last time she needed to pee in a YouTube video she got extra views and likes!  So, for once, somebody is pleased to have a load of naughty people watching them hold it!   Now, can I find the link.......... ?

14 hours ago, rebeljaffa said:

Now this is interesting because we usually advise not to post YouTube links as the video owner may notice they get a huge spike in views because of the pee content.  However, I recently found a video from a girl who was holding in her pee because she had noticed that last time she needed to pee in a YouTube video she got extra views and likes!  So, for once, somebody is pleased to have a load of naughty people watching them hold it!   Now, can I find the link.......... ?

heh would love to see that vid xD

Yes the last minute thing.  I was up in town and as I walked home I needed to pee worse and worse.  I was under control (just) as I came down my road but the moment I started walking down my drive that was it, squirt, squirt, squirt and by the time I ran round the side of the house I was peeing full force.  I did manage to kick my shoes off and save them but every thing else from my waist down was soaked.

On 1/4/2020 at 12:56 PM, rebeljaffa said:

I think, especially with this person willing to show her wet pants. She'd be willing and happy to do more pee videos if they do lots of views wherever those views are coming from. Like I don't think she'd do on purpose wetting but if this went viral you best know she's going to do a video every time she has an accident or tell stories of previous accidents. 

A lot of people don't really care if its a fetish thing as long as people aren't gross or creepy about it in the comments. Like you can even be open about finding it cool and cute  just don't be graphic and sexual and gross.

Edited by Carrots (see edit history)
18 hours ago, mikev said:

Nice looking woman with a good figure.  By the way her nipples kept coming up I think she was enjoying telling her story.

Nipples kinda just do what they're gonna do. Sure it'd be nice if she were into it, but she could just be a bit chilly, or she could have a young kid, and periods can often cause random pokies, or hell there doesn't even need to be a reason, it just happens sometimes.