Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

omorashi code challenge

this is a little omorashi game i came up with based on here4thefun’s comic, willingly locked! this game takes two players and is probably played best with a rapid desperation hold! here’s how it’s done!

for the purpose of this game, let’s pretend you’ve got a lock on your bladder! you’re not allowed to let out a single drop until you can get it off, and that includes leaking! everything has to stay inside! if you want to get this lock off, you need the code!

the other player (for the purposes of my blog, likely an anon) will choose a four digit number code! this code is the code that will unlock your bladder and let you pee! to keep things fair, the code has to stay the same throughout the entire game - no cheating by changing it in any way!

once the code is in place, the game is on. start off by drinking a good half litre of water! then, it’s time to start guessing the code! you can guess as many times as you want, and every time you guess a number in the right spot, the other player has to tell you, that way the game is winnable! but there’s a catch!

for every guess you make, you need to drink a full 500ml of water! not only does this limit your guesses, but that’s a lot of water to put in your tummy! you’ll need to take a break in between drinks to let it all settle, which is some good time for the water to get through you!

when you guess the code correctly, you can finally use the potty! but one optional more catch: if you leaked at any point in the game, the second player can decide how and where you let it out, with any conditions they want!

have fun playing!

Start off by drinking a good half litre of water! then, it’s time to start guessing the code! you can guess as many times as you want.

Does the who knows the code just have tell one numeral is correct? Or does that player say which numeral is correct?

I would like to play this game with someone but 500 ml for every guess is too much maybe one glasses and every time you guess a number you have to wait 20 minutes

You can also play this kind of game without possibility to cheat if you lock your pants with number lock for suitcases. Just set the combination with eyes closed and than try to unlocked it before you start to leak. If you have a play partner, let him set the combination on the lock or at least he/she can set the penalty if you start to leak.

s-l400.jpg

Unsafe, way too much water. You should never drink more than three liters close together, and six guesses is nowhere near enough to be fair. With how many possibilities there are I'd say about 200ml per guess would be viable. 

Sounds a bit like my milovana holding teases, but with a two player aspect. I'd also be interested in a single player version since I am typically doing holding activities on my own.

14 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

Unsafe, way too much water. You should never drink more than three liters close together, and six guesses is nowhere near enough to be fair. With how many possibilities there are I'd say about 200ml per guess would be viable. 

actually, it takes a MAXIMUM of ten guesses to win this game!

( and i agree that drinking that much water isnt very safe, but in my experience playing this, its pretty darn hard to hold long enough to make it that far anyway >>; )

On 1/4/2020 at 9:26 PM, Stanley79 said:

Does the who knows the code just have tell one numeral is correct? Or does that player say which numeral is correct?

they have to say which number is correct! for example, if the code was 2384 and you guess 7180, they would have to tell you that the 8 is correct!