Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Any way to break through the mental lock?

Hello everyone! I have browsed through the page every now and then, and I decided to try out some of the pee holding challenges and whatnot. I was interested in the experience for some time. But I have encountered something unusual whilst doing the challenge.

I had no previous experience with any sort of desperation play, wetting, etc. I took all the precautions, watching not to get overhydrated, measuring everything, controlling how I feel.And when I was completely full, I just couldn't let go. I think I managed to hold it for quite some time (20-30 minutes I believe). The only way I could finally release it is either during shower (but not on myself for the same reason I presume) or in toilet. And that got me wondering - how can I condition myself to not have that mental block. 

Hence my question. Is there any way for me to get used to this? Or should I get full again and just wait till I can't hold anymore?

Thank you for all replies in advance.

I would recommend rapid desperation, then going experimenting with different positions- the first time can be very difficult and sometime the first semi-involuntarily spirt can set you over the initial wall. If that fails you could always try peeing with your clothes clear then pulling them up to try get the first barrier down 

This isn't unusual. This is something that I think almost all of us had to fight through at first. You conditioned yourself all your life to hold, and only release itno the toilet and other allowed places. It's only natural that it takes some time to get through that conditioning. This can vary a lot from person to person - some people can't even do pee if not at home! There are a few tricks to get it going - but first, you shouldn't force it. Pushing it just a little bit, for a couple of seconds, just to have it started is okay, but anything more than that not gonna help you, and can cause harm.

One of the tricks is, to sit on the toilet with underwear on. It's different from the normal operation, but not much. Another one is, to be already soaking wet, especially between your legs - like having a shower, or straight up sit in a filled bathtub. Maybe a cup of warm water in your undies is enough to do the trick for you. When you learn to release in a situation like this and practice it a few times, you can "bridge" the gap to release in your desired situations, like without soaked in warm water, or sitting on the toilet, etc. Think of it as having a few training wheels on for a limited time, then taking them off later when you learned enough. And it becomes easier and easier as you practice. Being desperate helps a lot, but try to be calm. Being aroused can hinder release, but not necessarily.

The rapid desperation method is awesome for filling the bladder but doesn't actually help with the letting go part. If you're resistant to wetting you'll hold to the point of pain since the bladder fills much faster than the sphincters tire. So it creates awesome desperation but will often make you give in and pee before you actually wet involuntarily. A way to address that is to follow the rapid desperation method but pee small amounts during the hold - those 3oz paper cups seem to work well. And someone posted here once about incorporating dice into it which determines how many times you can fill the cup until the next time interval (if at all). The idea being that peeing small amounts and stopping tires out the sphincters and increases the feeling of desperation. And because your kidneys are working at full tilt they're pumping out much more pee than you're letting out. This should help you lose control.

Follow @BabyDreams advice. You need to overcome your inbuilt conditioning since potty training not to pee in your clothes. 
Try peeing through your underwear when sitting on the toilet. After a few times when you find you can comfortably let go in that situation, move on to peeing through your underwear when standing in the shower. Run the shower if that helps Then, fully clothed in the shower.

Actually, update. I did not try the rapid desperation method, but instead just simply held as long as I could. Since now I am trying to lose beer belly, I am drinking a lot of water and tea. So it was rather easy to gather the pee. Even did a full workout while holding. I did not have a pure tension feeling, it was more like pressuring for a couple of seconds, then it went away. And somehow with that I managed to finally let go under shower with my underwear on. That was weird since I wasn't feeling that desperate, but it came surprisingly easy for me to do it. Since it followed @BabyDreams's advice, I will go down that route for some time, trying out different places. Thank you all for the tips, I really appreciate it!

think positively about letting your go while wearing your pants, just like few people earlier mentioned do it first just with your underwear on. It was hard to me at first but practise make champions as they say. Peeing my pants was difficult to me as if i wasnt about to burst but nowadays i can pee also without bursting desperation.

Slowly get there. Keep practising and good luck!

On 1/6/2020 at 12:38 AM, shiny said:

If you can still hold on, you are not there yet.

I'd argue rapid desperation will help with letting go. It pretty much forces the issue, it's no joke and you'll know that once you try it.

Oh I assure you I have. However for some people the pain outpaces the feelings of desperation and they give in to stop the pain rather than actually pissing involuntarily. And that sense of losing control is what they're looking for.

• 1 month later...

I got over it when I was younger and starting to get an interest in wetting. Since I lived with my parents and didn't to any laundry I could not wet myself completely, so what I used to do was just relax and try to let a little spurt of pee into my underwear (without having to go pee btw) and stop it as soon as I noticed the little wet patch in my underwear or felt the pee coming out. At first my body started to tense as soon as there was the minimum feeling of pee coming out, so I tried again and again. Eventually it got easier. Then, when I finally could wet myself completely it was easier for me to let go (the first time it took me some time though, mainly because I was in my living room and the idea of the poodle of pee overrides my body sometimes).