Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

2 hours ago, tanin said:

Great story!

Why you were the subject of some ridicule? Do you think that anyone noticed the whole situation? How would you describe the experience of staying for so long in wet panties?

Well, I publicly announced I was going to pee, and then did so in full view of everyone, so I'd say they noticed lol. I don't remember loads of it after that tbh, I was pretty drunk, so I didn't mind the wetness anyway. I just remember waking up and my knickers were still a bit damp

A great story! I love the concept of alcohol turning someone who'd normally not hold it longer than absolutely necessary and/or do everything that they can not to show their struggle, into someone who waits until the very last minute and then loses any inhibitions about letting everyone else know about it. Bonus points for holding yourself through (?) a dress - just something that I quietly quite like the idea of... 😳

@Squirtainlyawesome story! What do you figure gave you the idea to piss through your panties instead of pulling them off or aside? I know you were probably crazy drunk, but if you remember... Were your panties cotton, or some synthetic material? Did the pee go straight through them with no mess, or did it go down your legs and get on your dress? Do you recall whether you wet them again at any point in the night, even if it was just a squirt? 

35 minutes ago, GoldenG8 said:

@Squirtainlyawesome story! What do you figure gave you the idea to piss through your panties instead of pulling them off or aside? I know you were probably crazy drunk, but if you remember... Were your panties cotton, or some synthetic material? Did the pee go straight through them with no mess, or did it go down your legs and get on your dress? Do you recall whether you wet them again at any point in the night, even if it was just a squirt? 

Ooh, god, hope I can answer of these...

Tbh I was pretty drunk and my knickers were already wet. Hard to recall to what degree it was intentional, but I'm sure it helped that I enjoy it 😉

Knickers were cotton, I almost exclusively use cotton unless it's for sport.

I remember I 'popped a squat' and the dress was quite short, so I doubt it was too messy but I don't really recall

No idea if I wet again, between the wetness and the drunkness I doubt I'd've noticed or cared 😂

22 hours ago, pwpj said:

I loved your story, thanks for sharing it! There must be many times when people have had accidents at parties etc. I assume by your use of 'knickers' that you're a UK lass in which case, great to hear other contributors from here 🙂

Yeah, I love reading stories from British women who wear knickers and nappies, rather than panties and diapers 😉 I think the words you grew up with are just sexier than the "foreign" ones, wherever you come from.

Edited by nappypants (see edit history)
On 1/4/2020 at 3:49 PM, Squirtainly said:

Ooh, god, hope I can answer of these...

Tbh I was pretty drunk and my knickers were already wet. Hard to recall to what degree it was intentional, but I'm sure it helped that I enjoy it 😉

Knickers were cotton, I almost exclusively use cotton unless it's for sport.

I remember I 'popped a squat' and the dress was quite short, so I doubt it was too messy but I don't really recall

No idea if I wet again, between the wetness and the drunkness I doubt I'd've noticed or cared 😂

Ahhhh, carefree wetting is my favorite! Are you saying that before you popped a squat, they were already wet because 1) you’d leaked a little out of desperation? Or 2) you might have been squirting intentionally just for fun?

• 3 years later...