Will I find other girls who do this?

Question

Summary: I'm a guy, and I'm seeing a girl who does lots of great pee stuff for me, but I don't think she's my type for a long-term relationship, and I'm wondering how likely it is that I'll find other girls who do the same stuff or if this is a once-in-a-lifetime situation that I shouldn't let go of?

My full story is below. I'd like to know what everyone else's experiences are. For guys reading this (or homosexual girls), I'm wondering how many girls you get close to who are disgusted by pee and desperation, vs indifferent, vs enjoy-it-because-you-do, vs are-just-into-it (or if you know of other sources to get this information). For girls reading this, I'm wondering the same thing of other girls you know (if this is something you can get a sense of at all!). I imagine the statistic is quite different for guys vs girls, so I here I'm not really interested in how many guys share my fetish -- I'm asking a different question.

What she does with me: She discovered with me that she gets horny when she has a full bladder, and enjoys sex with a full bladder, so we enjoy desperation games and having desperate sex where we're both bursting to pee, or going out shopping when we're both desperate etc. And although it's not her thing, she's super eager to please me and will pee on me in the shower, or in bed, on my body or in my mouth, or peeing her pants for me, or me peeing on her, and she seems to feel the passion of with me (it's not like she's just reluctantly "tolerating it"). She wants to try bondage with me (neither of us have done it before) and is cool with doing games like restraining the other on the bed until they pee themselves (we might do that this weekend!). The "relationship" is still very new, so she'll probably do even more over time (or I suppose it could go the other way, that the novelty will wear off and it will get tedious for her, but I still feel like there's lots we'd explore before that point). 

Not directly relevant to this forum, but she also sometimes goes out with me when she's wearing a short miniskirt and no panties, which I personally find really hot. It's not something she just does normally, it's something she does because she knows I'm crazy for it.

The longer story:

I met a girl on Tinder about 3 months ago. I felt we didn't really click and I didn't find her attractive or have feelings for her, but she developed feelings for me quite quickly. I told her I just wanted to be friends, but would be open to friends-with-benefits if she wanted to do anything (she initially said no, but then as you'll find out in a moment, we landed up having sex anyway). I was also super lonely at the time (I had just moved country), and having her company and someone to chat with was great. We're both the kind of people who like bodily contact, and so even as friends, we would cuddle on the couch together or spoon in bed together when we stayed over at each other's places. Eventually that progressed to sex.

I still didn't see her as more than a friend though, and even the friendship wasn't/isn't super connected since she doesn't speak English very well and we have different interests. Other than complaining about each other's exes or crushes or about feeling lonely, I don't think we connect on much else. Possibly that's why I felt I could be completely open with her, without worrying about losing her (because most of the time, I honestly didn't mind losing her, to be blunt). So over time I told her about my fetish. She seemed fairly indifferent -- she'd never heard of it before, but she's also very sexually innocent/ignorant so she's curious about learning, but she takes it all very matter-of-fact-ly. It drew us closer together that we were very non-judgmental with each other (and also the physical connection).

As we became more sexual, she told me she figured out that she gets horny when she needs to pee (I'd told her this happens to me, which is what clued her into it), and from there we started playing around with that side of things and it progressed rapidly.

Now, it's basically a relationship, although we haven't defined it as such yet (we haven't really talked about it, we just take it day by day and enjoy it). I think she wants a relationship, but I'm still hesitant because I don't know that she's the person I want to be with long term. But on the other hand, my fetish is quite important to me, so I'm fairly confused about whether I should have a proper exclusive relationship with her (and risk breaking her heart down the line if I decide that the fetish stuff is not important enough to compensate for the other areas where the relationship lacks), or whether I should end it now and hope to salvage the friendship.

I don't have much to go on to judge the situation. The other girls I've been with have either been turned off by anything pee related, or unwilling to get desperate, etc. Not that I've been in many relationships (I was in one relationship for a very long time, and only had a few relationships since then), so I'm finding it difficult to know the landscape and how unique what I have with this girl is.

Other information:

• She's in the right age range for me. She's 27 and I'm 34.
  • We're in Melbourne, Australia. Though neither of us are from here originally. I mention this because I assume that cultures and taboos vary from place to place and so would my chances of finding other girls who would satisfy me in that way but also might be more compatible with me in other ways (shared interests etc).
  • Physically I think her body is very attractive (she has a nice figure, and she's like me in that she struggles to put ON weight instead of struggling to lose it)¬†but I don't find her face very attractive.
  • I like being with her, regardless of whether we're doing anything sexual. I like her company, I like the attention, I like the fact that she seems pretty obsessed with me when most people aren't. I like sitting and watching the sunset with her, or walking arm-in-arm, or embracing when we're walking in the city and we're waiting for the traffic light to turn green. But all these things are things I could probably get with someone else if they were into me.

I guess it's likely that this kind of question is quite common, so if there are other threads that answer this already, I apologize for asking something similar -- feel free to point me to those!

1 answer to this question

i think it's best if you're with her for some time, and not think about the future just yet. maybe if you spend enough time with her, you may become more attracted to her and develop the right feeling you need for relationship. 3 months isn't that long yet.

another good thing is to communicate and find out how your personalities fit together and how you function together, not just because that's practically the most important thing in a relationship, but you will also have a lot more feelings for her if you feel you two connect way better than you would with some other girl. 

as goes for the fetish and how other girls would like it.. i've been looking for a woman with pee fetish for serious relationship for years, so i've been thinking a lot about that - to find a pee fetish girl and try to ake a good relationship with her, or find a girl who i'd like and connect with very well and then tell her my fetish? and i think after a lot of thinking and some experience i had, the latter is better.
i think a key difference between men and women is that men usually have fetishes as ideas and no specific person in mind, and women rather focus on the person they have feelings for. it depends on how woman is open to sexuality, but i'm sure that if a woman has strong feelings for you, she will probably also be turned on by your fetish and enjoy it with you, because her actual biggest fetish will be to see you enjoy being with her.