Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Out Male Desperation Long Pee.

56 minutes ago, peedespes02 said:

I didnt tell anyone how bad I had to bad to go. It hit me all once. I didnt think I had to go a lot untill I started to go.

This answers a question I had.  Do you ever tell a companion that you really need to pee, and does it excite them?  Or is this your secret pleasure?  Have you ever allowed someone to watch when you peed such a massive amount?

50 minutes ago, BladderLad said:

Buy a plastic measuring jug 🙂

Using any plastic bottle (he would need a two-liter or half gallon jug) you can get a good estimate of the amount.  The problem might be that when holding for the purpose of measuring, you might be too conscious of it and end up peeing prematurely.  I've read posts from people who have measured and said, "I know I can hold more than that."

Guest swe11up

Wow! You seriously need to measure the amount you can hold! It may well help your pee-shyness when I suspect you find you can hold WAY more than most people. If you can pee that amount in one go you have nothing to be shy about! Magnificent man, thanks for posting 🙂

17 hours ago, peedespes02 said:

I got better with pee shyness. I like going into stalls better. I don't know many people who can pee two minutes long and longer. Your welcome for the posting glad you like it.

There are very few videos online that document a continuous two-minute pee!  You have a remarkable bladder and control, you enjoy holding it, and you enjoy peeing it out.  That's a great combination!  Thank you for sharing it with us.

27 minutes ago, peedespes02 said:

I will arge with you I do have a big bladder and I am one of the few people who can pee two minutes long and longer. I do like holding it in and feeling of letting go a long pee. Your welcome. I am glad you enjoyed my video I have more pee videos and like to share more on here.

Please do post more when you can.  An explanation of the circumstances (as you did with this video) so that we can appreciate the buildup, adds to the enjoyment.