Or sign in with one of these services

male and female Wet blue....

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s been a while since I had a chance to play....which made this wet, warm result all the more enjoyable 😊 I thought they were as wet as could be, but it just kept leaking out of me...soooo g

Pissed myself in my favorite jeans. Had to go so bad but I couldn’t hold it 😩

Wet blue jeans.....so wet in fact, it’s hard to even tell they’re actually wet lol.  For reference, here’s one of the few remaining dry spots on them 😂

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Mariner62 said:

Out for a drive, and went farther than I should have ... or maybe just the right amount.  Wearing blue jeans.  Was wet almost down to the knees.  It's been a while since I had a wetting in the car.SANY1719.thumb.JPG.ff19ac42056f2d30e34a2c5855aeec25.JPGSANY1721.thumb.JPG.2ce2ec3ced7b8a9e889f8f3e4645b229.JPG

Hehehehe, fun!! I used to play a fun game in the car from time to time....it sometimes got a little out of hand too. Something so naughty about sitting next to another car at a stoplight and letting a little warm gush out! 

4 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Hehehehe, fun!! I used to play a fun game in the car from time to time....it sometimes got a little out of hand too. Something so naughty about sitting next to another car at a stoplight and letting a little warm gush out! 

The car is my favorite place to have an "accident".  If I'm passing another car, and they look over, I'll say Oh My God, I'm gonna wet my pants.

• 2 weeks later...