Or sign in with one of these services

male and female Wet blue....

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s been a while since I had a chance to play....which made this wet, warm result all the more enjoyable 😊 I thought they were as wet as could be, but it just kept leaking out of me...soooo g

Pissed myself in my favorite jeans. Had to go so bad but I couldn’t hold it 😩

Wet blue jeans.....so wet in fact, it’s hard to even tell they’re actually wet lol.  For reference, here’s one of the few remaining dry spots on them 😂

Posted Images

On 12/3/2020 at 1:15 PM, ClayJayton said:

I'm pretty sure these count as blue as there are two different stripe colors of blue 😛

This is a pic after a wetting I did. Might take some screenshots of the video too for different angles if anyone wants them.

IMG_2745.JPG

Me!!

On 12/11/2020 at 5:29 PM, GreenChile said:

When you're at the gym chugging down that water and not paying attention to how much you're drinking, and you don't notice until you're in the car and you have to hold yourself the entire ride home... Well, made it to the door then...

Snapchat-646568823.jpg

Amazing! I guess the lesson is use the bathroom after using the gym, or maybe not😉 nice undies btw!

Following these "color topics" already for quite a while and today I thought it good to share my blue story. It's still ongoing and happening... 🙂 And my very first story. Hope you will like it!

I have just finished a great Christmas-Zoom. It started over two hours ago and involved some beer. And a challenge: I did not want to miss any of the merry making. But my bladder is kind of weak when I have a drink or two.

As this winter no snowboarding will happen, it would be a shame not to use all that gear...

I put on my blue snowpants and put my snowboard jacket on my coach to protect any leakage. And then started the meeting. I popped open the first beer and got the party started. About one hour through a certain need was building up. While others were talking and my webcam was on, I simply started let it go in my pants. What a great feeling 😄. I opened another beer and happly joined the conversations. At some point the urge hit me again and it was time for a second release...

I did not expect that the pants would show so much wetness and that the pee would go through... Fortunately I sat (and am still sitting) on my snowboard jacket. Let's cross fingers that nothing leaked through.

These are the images from the wetting (by the way, when I was standing up to take the last picture, the pee was slowly dripping down my legs)

DSC03989s.jpg

DSC03999s.jpg

DSC04004s.jpg

On 12/19/2020 at 9:28 AM, PrincessPeeach said:

Wet blue jeans.....so wet in fact, it’s hard to even tell they’re actually wet lol. 

D99AEA25-A8A7-4E89-865B-CDF941B2B944.jpeg

For reference, here’s one of the few remaining dry spots on them 😂

8D93D32E-F1ED-4385-BC68-BEFED3E6F537.jpeg

Far out, what a great flood. Look at the bottom half of your jeans. They are soaked to the max. Did you go slow steady leak or full-on flood?

On 12/18/2020 at 11:21 PM, mypeesecret said:

Cute as always 🤩. Must have been quite the hold. Those socks look just as soaked as your jeans!

Mmmm hmmmm they were absolutely sopping wet. I usually like bare feet better, but socks are fun sometimes too lol

2 hours ago, wetskipants said:

Far out, what a great flood. Look at the bottom half of your jeans. They are soaked to the max. Did you go slow steady leak or full-on flood?

I definitely started slow, teasing myself by leaking a little then trying to stop, which was somewhat successful at first, but eventually got to the point where it was just slowly running down my legs (soooo good). I was able to get it stopped for a bit, and then just completely gave in and let go, which resulted in an absolute flood...😁