Sign In

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clean-up close at hand.

Just did my thing. Out on a walk with a pretty full bladder.  Was pretty desperate when I reached my spot. There was a small wet patch from leaks already. Then I was letting go with some accident scen

No special story behind this wetting but i love the jeans. 20211020_144619.mp4

Posted Images

Guest wetguyy10
On 12/18/2020 at 5:28 PM, PrincessPeeach said:

Wet blue jeans.....so wet in fact, it’s hard to even tell they’re actually wet lol. 

D99AEA25-A8A7-4E89-865B-CDF941B2B944.jpeg

For reference, here’s one of the few remaining dry spots on them 😂

8D93D32E-F1ED-4385-BC68-BEFED3E6F537.jpeg

How much did you drink??😅

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2020 at 7:24 AM, WetFlyer said:

I posted these the other day but deleted them as figured this would be a better thread for them. 

I dared myself to remained clothed in my dark blue cotton shorts, cotton pants and tee shirt all day no matter what. If I needed a pee there was only one option! I was wet for over 8 hours which felt amazing. For me, I prefer the feeling of being wet than the actual holding. 

Hope you enjoy!

F45603A3-9C56-4B43-847B-19CF80E9E389.jpeg

684D461A-B93B-40C0-BA0E-3607D6B4911C.jpeg

CFD0C39E-6EC8-4B90-B933-1A57FBA8EEAF.jpeg

this is an awesome photos, 8 hours of peeing and repeeing.  pure bliss, I also enjoy begin wet more than holding.  cheers!

12 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

It’s been a while since I had a chance to play....which made this wet, warm result all the more enjoyable 😊

84D66C7F-B7E0-4F86-B788-5FE08186B28B.jpeg
I thought they were as wet as could be, but it just kept leaking out of me...soooo good😍

FullSizeRender.mov

They have to be the wettest jeans I've ever seen. You think it's finished and it just keeps going! Great video.

20 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

It’s been a while since I had a chance to play....which made this wet, warm result all the more enjoyable 😊

84D66C7F-B7E0-4F86-B788-5FE08186B28B.jpeg
I thought they were as wet as could be, but it just kept leaking out of me...soooo good😍

I love this!😍 I didn't even realize how truly soaked you were until I scrolled down and saw those tinnnyyyyyyy little dry spots......and of course the hot glistening denim on you're pee soaked jeans 😉 You must have really had to go! That was super cute, thanks for letting us all in on your fun!