Sign In

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clean-up close at hand.

Just did my thing. Out on a walk with a pretty full bladder.  Was pretty desperate when I reached my spot. There was a small wet patch from leaks already. Then I was letting go with some accident scen

No special story behind this wetting but i love the jeans. 20211020_144619.mp4

Posted Images

On 12/11/2020 at 5:29 PM, GreenChile said:

When you're at the gym chugging down that water and not paying attention to how much you're drinking, and you don't notice until you're in the car and you have to hold yourself the entire ride home... Well, made it to the door then...

Snapchat-646568823.jpg

Amazing! I guess the lesson is use the bathroom after using the gym, or maybe not😉 nice undies btw!

Following these "color topics" already for quite a while and today I thought it good to share my blue story. It's still ongoing and happening... 🙂 And my very first story. Hope you will like it!

I have just finished a great Christmas-Zoom. It started over two hours ago and involved some beer. And a challenge: I did not want to miss any of the merry making. But my bladder is kind of weak when I have a drink or two.

As this winter no snowboarding will happen, it would be a shame not to use all that gear...

I put on my blue snowpants and put my snowboard jacket on my coach to protect any leakage. And then started the meeting. I popped open the first beer and got the party started. About one hour through a certain need was building up. While others were talking and my webcam was on, I simply started let it go in my pants. What a great feeling 😄. I opened another beer and happly joined the conversations. At some point the urge hit me again and it was time for a second release...

I did not expect that the pants would show so much wetness and that the pee would go through... Fortunately I sat (and am still sitting) on my snowboard jacket. Let's cross fingers that nothing leaked through.

These are the images from the wetting (by the way, when I was standing up to take the last picture, the pee was slowly dripping down my legs)

DSC03989s.jpg

DSC03999s.jpg

DSC04004s.jpg

4 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Hehehehe, fun!! I used to play a fun game in the car from time to time....it sometimes got a little out of hand too. Something so naughty about sitting next to another car at a stoplight and letting a little warm gush out! 

The car is my favorite place to have an "accident".  If I'm passing another car, and they look over, I'll say Oh My God, I'm gonna wet my pants.