Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

PG's New and Improved Art Thread (Feat. Requests)

Posted (edited)

It's been a while. Long story short, life's kinda sucked recently and it's been very hard for me to do the things I enjoy. Nevertheless, I have returned with more art.  These pictures are pretty big and contain some naked bits so I'll put them in this spoiler below.

Spoiler

1.thumb.png.bad29fc145199b611fc4cf3acfa9134b.png

2.thumb.png.2e5e91d6aee820cec35ed765657a6fd3.png

3.thumb.png.68d2a885131155d1729227adde2c7486.png

4.thumb.png.a48da84f410d34be902ecedf614f6ed9.png

5.thumb.png.65c916951d8cee7dbcfb267b070912c3.png

6.thumb.png.c6a15b3589ae217d1c63707032d69024.png

I've tried to apply some of the previous advice I've been given, and I think this series turned out all right. I'm still not a fan of my faces, and I use generic brown shoes as a crutch, but overall I think I did okay.

There is a messing variation/continuation of this located in my messing variant gallery. If that interests you, I'd recommend you check it out~

I also wanted to give an update on my "project," which is just another visual novel, as you might have guessed.  As mentioned before, it's been hard to get much progress done on things. However, Most of the art assets for the VN are complete. The main problem is the story. I'm having a hard time writing something I'm satisfied with. I'll keep trying, though. My hopes are to release it some time this year... however realistic a goal that may be. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the art! See you next month! (Hopefully I post sooner than that...)

P.S. I reached 100 Reputation! That's pretty neat! Thanks for the green arrows!

Edited by P.G. (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, well, this one took a bit longer than I expected it. I really underestimated how much time coloring takes. This request was @Laurentian_'s, though I'd say I kinda changed up the scenario a

Hello, all. Merry New Year. I've been known as PersonGuy, but I have shortened it to P.G. in an attempt to make it sound better... We'll see how that works out. Anyways, I decided to abandon my previo

Hello. It's been a while since I posted. September was a very  shitty month for me. The only art I made last month was for the VN I'm working on (in part due to art block and also just due to life cir

Posted Images

Hello.

TiredBetwetting.thumb.png.1de65c6421a44ad60f6b26943e7c798c.png

I was originally going to write a story for this one, but for some reason I'm somehow less confident in my writing than my art.  I'll have to plunge into writing more sooner or later to get better at it so maybe you'll see some stories from me. 

The VN is coming along, I suppose. Still having a tough time writing, but I've been making some progress, albeit rather small. Been trying to fix the art in it as well... This thread is looking more and more like a rant diary~. 

Reminder that I don't mind doing requests if anyone has any. I can't promise amazing results, but I'd be more than happy to try. The pressure of meeting someone's expectations is a good motivator... probably.  Either way, I'll try to keep making art. 

Thanks for reading!

• 2 months later...

Hello. It's been a while since I posted. September was a very  shitty month for me. The only art I made last month was for the VN I'm working on (in part due to art block and also just due to life circumstances), so I decided to try and draw a bunch of public art this month. I'd always known October as the "draw a lot month" because of Inktober (though with all the drama surrounding it I'm not keen on using that name for this. Maybe something more fitting like "Peetober" but not as dumb lol), I wanted to try and draw a picture a day in October.  I was gonna post them here daily, but I didn't want to end up dropping out on day 3 and looking dumb, so I figured I'd just wait and post my progress weekly. I tried not to spend too long on each picture, so apologies for the roughness. The goal was to be a kinda stress-free sketch a day sort of thing. And now for the pictures.

Day 1

day1.thumb.png.ea36ec3694261ba6d515971f150bb77d.png

Day 2

day2.thumb.png.5dd5132414f7e08da116fb0608a0dd5e.png

Day 3

day3.thumb.png.5a5515c41b7585bee20fb81e4417d1ae.png

Day 4

day4.thumb.png.1875e7e9c17a396ac8318c4796616ee5.png

Day 5

day5.thumb.png.dea0501bb78a62c87e427db243184812.png

day 6

day6.thumb.png.583191b4f68190a07a45bb1cee1e85d7.png

Day 7

day7.thumb.png.07f13d8cf9717e84ebab43704315fa5a.png

There are some scat variants of these, only one of which I can't upload to the site. The others I will upload in the galleries.

I'll try to be keeping up with this and hopefully I will be making another post a week from now. As always, I'm open to feedback or requests so feel free to send me a dm or comment here.  Thanks for viewing my art!

Glad to see you're back. I can sympathize with life getting in the way of things, so I hope everything's starting to look up for you.

If you're down for taking a request, how would you feel about Gaige from Borderlands 2?

Also, who is the character you drew for Day 2? I like their design.

2 minutes ago, DsGSilver said:

Glad to see you're back. I can sympathize with life getting in the way of things, so I hope everything's starting to look up for you.

If you're down for taking a request, how would you feel about Gaige from Borderlands 2?

Also, who is the character you drew for Day 2? I like their design.

Thanks for the kind words. Life can suck sometimes, but it's important to remember the things you enjoy doing. 

I'd be more than happy to take that request!  I really like the Borderlands games so I hope I can do them some justice~. Is there any particular scenario you wanted to see?

The characters from days 2, 3, and 4 are all from a mobile gacha game called AFK Arena. While the game isn't something super amazing, I do really like some of the character designs. That specific character from day 2 is named Ira. 

1 hour ago, P.G. said:

I'd be more than happy to take that request!  I really like the Borderlands games so I hope I can do them some justice~. Is there any particular scenario you wanted to see?

Nothing super specific, I guess. I'm a big fan of fear-based accidents, so I'd vote for that; but if you'd be more comfortable doing something like wetting from desperation, I'd be happy either way. I know fear stuff isn't exactly everyone's favorite.

22 hours ago, DsGSilver said:

Nothing super specific, I guess. I'm a big fan of fear-based accidents, so I'd vote for that; but if you'd be more comfortable doing something like wetting from desperation, I'd be happy either way. I know fear stuff isn't exactly everyone's favorite.

Of course, I'd have no problem trying something fear-related. I actually haven't explored that avenue much, so It'll be interesting to try something new~

20 hours ago, ThiccusDiccus said:

Doing great man, your art is getting better every day! Keep up the good work!

Thank you very much! While It's hard for me to see my own improvement, I'm very fond of the idea that doing something a whole bunch will eventually make you better at it. So I'm gonna keep on grinding away~

5 hours ago, Laurentian_ said:

Love these! Hope you are doing better and glad to see you back 🙂 

I think day 3 is especially fabulous. Hope to see more of her! 

Thank you, I'm glad to hear you liked it! Don't worry, you'll probably be seeing more of her and the other characters from Days 2&4. I like them too much to only draw them once lol.

-
I feel bad for not posting a picture with this post (I only have the picture I've done for the 8th so far and I don't wanna break the pattern) but I really wanted to show my appreciation for the replies! Despite me not being as active as I should be in the community, I'm happy to at least provide something in return (even if it's not perfect). 

I've already started working on the request, and I hope I have some more good stuff to show off soon~

Hello. I just got around to finishing @DsGSilver's request. I was expecting to post it on the 14th along with my drawings from week 2, but I finished sooner than I had thought. Anyway, here's Gaige from Borderlands 2 wetting her striped leggings in fear:

gaige.thumb.png.8dad493fec2ca18161df6ed19a7bf32f.png

This request was really fun to do. Her robot arm was especially enjoyable to draw. Since this is a fear wetting, I was a little concerned about how well I'd be able to do the facial expression (since I think faces/expressions are a weak spot of mine), but I'd like to think I did okay. I'm trying to be positive here~

I also have a version without the hud/shadow, just in case you wanted to see her in a different (brighter) light:

gaigea.thumb.png.6a2f87da2d729eb4d8e85b34d11240af.png

On top of that, I also made a messing version. It wasn't requested, but since it was simple enough to make (not to mention my messing pictures seem to be popular on pixiv for some reason), I went ahead and made one. You can find it in my messing variants gallery.

And while it's tempting for me to post the art I've already made for week 2 now, I think it'll be better if I just wait the two days~

Thank you very much again for the request! I look forward to completing more in the future~

All right, the second week of Peetober (Pisstober? Omotober? Still not sure what to call it) is coming to an end and I have another seven pictures to upload. I forgot to put the disclaimer last time, but there is some nudity ahead. The spoiler button doesn't work as well (rather, there is no spoiler button anymore) so there's that. Anyways, the pictures. 

Day 8

day8.thumb.png.d1520df759c275c5aad650dfcf698e22.png

Day 9

day9.thumb.png.f9a81c431cd8ee3ade0e6c68746208e7.png

Day 10

day10.thumb.png.edca6b055796c316e46ea2a1b1b81fd6.png

Day 11

day11.thumb.png.5ee13f99314278b76f44dc4a428f13b0.png

Day 12

day12.thumb.png.01593a7291764289da5d44b12f976cb2.png

Day 13

day13.thumb.png.f9803e9b6c9ec4afcb1a4fb75974d3f8.png

Day 14

day14.thumb.png.283af933031a3db09029d31106d1a87a.png

[Again, there are some scat variants, this time only one I can upload. I'll post the messing pic in the galleries, but if you wanted to see the other ones that I can't upload to the galleries (including last week's) send me a dm and I'll figure something out. Also kinda wished the spoiler button worked, but meh. It is what it is~]

While I think I may have rushed a few of these a bit too much, I do like some of them. I just worry that I might be stagnating in regards to certain poses/situations. One of the issues of drawing something everyday is that you don't get a ton of time to think about an idea and then execute it properly.  At the very least, I'm happy I've been able to draw more so far, and I hope I can keep it up til the end of the month!

As always, I'm open to feedback and requests, so if you have either feel free to leave a comment or dm me, I'll be happy to listen~

Hello. It's slightly late, but I'm here to upload my next seven pictures for this week.  Also, spoiler button is back, but at this point nudity is kinda everywhere in this thread now, so... Be warned!

Day 15

day15.thumb.png.ecee75e6aab2189b382ddb257f66acff.png

Day 16

day16.thumb.png.d498c2e0841145e7fb5087641c45b1dd.png

Day 17

day17.thumb.png.a2a0b9037104c2eda206bee2eeac3c61.png

Day 18

day18.thumb.png.e70167dff1697f0434ff71ee9c905b94.png

Day 19

day19.thumb.png.7619cc5989562f817e9a5ced6dc90cfe.png

Day 20

day20.thumb.png.e95ac146e70793371251032bed4a7221.png

Day 21

day21.thumb.png.a568bc96bbbbc4d8e69d35a6230cb3b3.png

No postable variants this time, but as always, dm me if you'd like to see the "other" ones.

I'm not gonna lie, it's gotten progressively more difficult to keep drawing a picture a day and I've found myself kind of slipping, both in terms of schedule and in terms of picture quality. With a few of these pics, there are a lot of aspects I wanted to fix (and some I wanted to scrap entirely) but in the interest of sticking through this "challenge," I decided to settle for "good enough."  (in big quotes)

It makes me wonder if actually drawing a picture a day was a good idea or if I should have just spent the month continuing to work on fundamentals. On one hand, drawing the pictures gives me a finished thing that I can share with people while the other might have been the better option for actually improving. It doesn't really matter at this point since I've gone full "sunk cost" mode so expect another seven pics at the end of October~ Let me know if any of ya have any requests or feedback. See you on Halloween!

23 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

LoL Mann I was away for while great draws man lol

Thank you! Hopefully I can continue make more stuff you enjoy~

6 hours ago, Goeategg said:

Yo might I request a drawing of a wetting of nagatoro from pleas don’t bully me nagatoro

You sure can! While I haven't read that manga before, I can kinda tell what kind of character she is supposed to be. Is there any specific scenario you'd like to see her in? 

3 hours ago, P.G. said:

Thank you! Hopefully I can continue make more stuff you enjoy~

You sure can! While I haven't read that manga before, I can kinda tell what kind of character she is supposed to be. Is there any specific scenario you'd like to see her in? 

Probably wetting in front of the bathroom kinda a nearly made it situation 

13 hours ago, bangboom said:

i might be too late but could i pls request you draw a shot from one of the omo animations ive posted? 😃 any shot you like, if you can.

by the way ur art has definitely improved from the earliest stuff youve posted, nice work

No worries, you're not late at all~ I'd love to do your request. I've been a fan of your stuff since way back (I was particularly a big fan of the elevator animation), so it's super cool to receive a request from you!

There's something I'd like to ask though about the request. I know you said to draw any shot from your animation that I wanted to, but is there anything you'd like to see in particular? I like the design of the bathroom wetting girl (the one with the green hair and red pants) so I was thinking about drawing her, but if there's anything special you want me to add, let me know. I'll do my best to add my own style to it so that it doesn't look like a copy~

-

In other news, I've been unexpectedly busy recently. I've unfortunately fallen a bit behind on my daily pictures. It's just gotten a little hard to think of things to draw, and honestly, I was thinking about just spending my efforts on the requests instead. I'll probably still try to finish it up, but try not to be disappointed if I fall a bit short or finish late. Though in my mind, I'd rather work on people's requests than my random daily pics.

I'm making good progress on Goeategg's request, so it should be finished soon. After that, I'll work on bangboom's. I'll also probably post whatever Peetober pics I have done on Halloween. Look forward to them~

Good news and bad news time. Unfortunately, I did end up failing my daily draw challenge. As such, I only have pictures up until the 27th day.  But on the good side, I have finished @Goeategg's request!

First off, the daily pics:

Day 22

day22.thumb.png.cb58031634b89b59248c8dbabf531eaf.png

Day 23

day23.thumb.png.0bed5f3cae8c58feb6a2dcd0f37523e3.png

Day 24

day24.thumb.png.f281452a08af9bce89ec1684e48446be.png

Day 25

day25.thumb.png.8517642577cedb7e41d9bb42c815de41.png

Day 26

day26.thumb.png.7df860f37afb47a2a8e1f8d3a871b7fb.png

Day 27

day27.thumb.png.17f60b1b746fe98e5de0aab6d4dd4a5c.png

Towards the end I started to feel a little bit of burnout. Mostly, I felt like I had to keep trying new poses so as to not draw similar things, and the difficulty of drawing those new things left me a little frustrated. Then I got some requests and I figured I'd have more fun drawing those than these dailies. 

I will say that even though I failed, I think doing this Peetober thing was helpful. I learned a lot about how my motivation works and I got a lot of practice drawing things and not worrying about them being perfect. 

And now for the request:

nagatoroENG2.thumb.png.9232a397159817da8638d7486e489c1a.png

I thought it would be fun to add some text to this picture, but hopefully I didn't misrepresent her character too much. I only read a little bit to get an idea of how to draw her so sorry if things are off. I also tried to spice it up a little bit with a little 3 panel thingy on the side for context. Hope you enjoy!

If you'd prefer it without text, I have a plain version in the spoiler below.

Spoiler

nagatoro.thumb.png.1222a8da3f19669c1ecf6cad1bfced09.png

Next I'll be working on bangboom's request~!

If any of ya have any requests, I'd be happy to add them to the queue as well! 

21 minutes ago, AkenoSama said:

Hey, can I request a pic from Jennifer?? ( The girl from your game lol ) 

Yep, you sure can~

I sort of tried my hand at a kind of redesign of Jennifer on days 5 and 13, but I think it would be good to try a longer, higher effort picture of her. Did you have any specific requests for the scenario? 

51 minutes ago, P.G. said:

Did you have any specific requests for the scenario? 

How about her belt is stucked after a school day with drinks and coffee ?? At home, because the toilets at School it was tumultuous and impossible to use .... Or just her trying to find a public toilet (in this epidemic many places closed public toilets leaving people with no places to pee,well if the second one isn't too offensive it could be good lol) 

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)
36 minutes ago, AkenoSama said:

How about her belt is stucked after a school day with drinks and coffee ?? At home, because the toilets at School it was tumultuous and impossible to use .... Or just her trying to find a public toilet (in this epidemic many places closed public toilets leaving people with no places to pee,well if the second one isn't too offensive it could be good lol) 

A public wetting sounds pretty good to me. Partially because when I was coming up for ideas for Omo Date, I initially had thought about having Jennifer wet her pants in the downtown area instead. Though, once I settled on the date being a hike in the woods, that idea was scrapped. In a way, it'll be like the second ending that I never added~

I'll get to work on it as soon as I finish bangboom's request. Look forward to it~!

11 hours ago, P.G. said:

Good news and bad news time. Unfortunately, I did end up failing my daily draw challenge. As such, I only have pictures up until the 27th day.  But on the good side, I have finished @Goeategg's request!

First off, the daily pics:

Day 22

day22.thumb.png.cb58031634b89b59248c8dbabf531eaf.png

Day 23

day23.thumb.png.0bed5f3cae8c58feb6a2dcd0f37523e3.png

Day 24

day24.thumb.png.f281452a08af9bce89ec1684e48446be.png

Day 25

day25.thumb.png.8517642577cedb7e41d9bb42c815de41.png

Day 26

day26.thumb.png.7df860f37afb47a2a8e1f8d3a871b7fb.png

Day 27

day27.thumb.png.17f60b1b746fe98e5de0aab6d4dd4a5c.png

Towards the end I started to feel a little bit of burnout. Mostly, I felt like I had to keep trying new poses so as to not draw similar things, and the difficulty of drawing those new things left me a little frustrated. Then I got some requests and I figured I'd have more fun drawing those than these dailies. 

I will say that even though I failed, I think doing this Peetober thing was helpful. I learned a lot about how my motivation works and I got a lot of practice drawing things and not worrying about them being perfect. 

And now for the request:

nagatoroENG2.thumb.png.9232a397159817da8638d7486e489c1a.png

I thought it would be fun to add some text to this picture, but hopefully I didn't misrepresent her character too much. I only read a little bit to get an idea of how to draw her so sorry if things are off. I also tried to spice it up a little bit with a little 3 panel thingy on the side for context. Hope you enjoy!

If you'd prefer it without text, I have a plain version in the spoiler below.

Reveal hidden contents

nagatoro.thumb.png.1222a8da3f19669c1ecf6cad1bfced09.png

Next I'll be working on bangboom's request~!

If any of ya have any requests, I'd be happy to add them to the queue as well! 

It’s pretty good thank you