Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I pissed myself in the car 🥺

Guest Nils JD

Wow, I'm sorry that you made a mess on your car seat and I'm pretty sure the cleaning took a lot a effort...
But otherwise, it's an amazing experience! I hope you like the feeling of wet leggings as much as I like wet running tights (which are basically the same, just for men).

Thanks for sharing! 😄

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a similar situation when I visit my parents. I always stop to go pee when I get off the highway before the additional 20 minute drive to their house. Now when I’m leaving, I usually pee before I leave but sometimes take the long way and drink some extra liquids. Nothing extraordinary has happened...yet. But you never know.

• 2 weeks later...

"I have a similar situation when I visit my parents. I always stop to go pee when I get off the highway before the additional 20 minute drive to their house. Now when I’m leaving, I usually pee before I leave but sometimes take the long way and drink some extra liquids. Nothing extraordinary has happened...yet. But you never know."

Well, we can always hope...

Edited by Wetsy (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
On 1/1/2020 at 4:31 AM, HumiliateMe said:

I all comes out. I pissed so much it pooled in my seat...onto the floor. It wet my leggings through the fabric up to my knees. It hissed and dripped to the footwell of the driver's side as I sat there in shock. Car parked. I was Meters away from the toilet. 

I spent the next couple of days cleaning my seats. 

I imagine that's enough to make anyone pissed off