Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female Beach peeing behaviour

You’ve just come to the end of a swim in the sea, and are about to come out, but you realise you need to pee. Do you:

(a) wet yourself then come out?

(b) come out and wet yourself as you walk up the beach?

(c) come out, sit on the beach, then wet yourself?

(d) come out, go into the toilets, and wet yourself there?

(e) use the toilets normally (i.e. not wet yourself)?

If no one's close enough to notice I'd wet myself standing ankle-deep or so in water. Otherwise I'd pee in the water.

Though one time I was at the pool and I had to pee several times, I went into the bathrooms each time and peed through my swim shorts (pretending I couldn't get them down as a fun pee game) into the toilet. Then I rinsed myself off in the shower and returned to the pool.

If I'm aware of needing to pee or remember to do a preemptive pee, then a).

Most river and ocean beaches here have washed up logs.  If I notice needing to pee shortly after getting out, I'll find a log arrangement that allows hiding my pee without getting into an obvious pipi squat.  Unlike my omo cousin, I don't like advertising that I'm peeing in public .

Usually A. It's the easiest way to do it when using an urban beach or beach club. I done D a few times in the past, but always went back to water immediately after peeing to clean my bathing suit. I was afraid I'd start to smell like pee when drying up and people would notice that. 

I might do C on a normal public beach, out of urban areas and no people right next to you, but never go there.

On 1/1/2020 at 9:17 AM, The Dark Wolf said:

Though one time I was at the pool and I had to pee several times, I went into the bathrooms each time and peed through my swim shorts (pretending I couldn't get them down as a fun pee game) into the toilet. Then I rinsed myself off in the shower and returned to the pool.

I like doing that as well. Sometimes I would even ask for the nearest lifeguard for where the toilet was, all the while releasing little spurts in my swim shorts.