Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Soaked panties at a friends request

Guest lovebeingwet

Guest lovebeingwet

Last night I asked a friend how I should wet myself today she said to hold as long as I can then flood my panties at once on the tile floor.  This morning I woke up early just to put on a pair of panties and dribbled in them just a bit so they were a little wet while I go back to sleep. I have been holding since around midnight but had to abandon my first hold. As soon as I woke up I drank a bottle of water then 2 very large glasses after so it didnt take too long to build the desperation back up.

When it came to showtime, I barely made it. I should have prepped ahead of time. I barely got my jeans off in time. Once all I had on was my panties I squatted down and let it flow. I felt the wetness quickly spread up my butt and forward up my front, I thought it would never end, my bathroom floor was almost completely covered by the puddle. When I stood up what was left in my panties ran down my legs just adding to an already great time. I took pictures of my soaked panties and the puddle but due to how much water I have been drinking it was clear. So the wet spot on my panties is kind of hard to see and the puddle was invisible on camera so I apologize for that.

I now have those panties back on with a diaper on over them that as I'm typing this I am leaking into little bits at a time. I am open to suggestions for what to do next.

20191231_124731.jpg

20191231_124742.jpg

Guest lovebeingwet
2 minutes ago, Calvin1 said:

Nope, can definitely see wet panties in the pictures. Obviously late on replying, but I am sure by this time your panties and diapers are totally wet.

In fact I have completely soaked 2 diapers to the point of leaking and am now just sitting on the toilet wearing nothing but these panties letting little squirts out thru them. They are definitely much more wet now than earlier.