Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A while ago, I mentioned that I was thinking of creating a software program to manage people's bladder desperation. I've now created it. It's a 32bit windows game which generates automatic pee holding challenges. If you want to pee, you have to ask the game's permission. Sometimes it will let you pee, and sometimes it won't let you pee. If the game doesn't let you pee, you have to wait a bit before asking again. The more times you're denied permission to pee, the more likely it is that you'll be given permission to pee, next time you ask. Also, every time you ask permission to pee, the game makes you drink a pint of water before it decides whether or not you can pee. The game is titled simply "Can I Pee?". Feel free to offer any suggestions regarding how it can be improved, such as if it needs higher difficulty settings, or if it has any bugs in it, or if there's any other features you'd like it to have, or whatever.

Can I Pee (Version 1.0).exe

Alright, I know I just posted Version 1.0 of "Can I Pee?" yesterday, but I've already created an updated version to address what I felt were certain shortcomings in Version 1.0. I've uploaded Version 1.1 of "Can I Pee?" as an attachment to this post.

Changes since Version 1.0:

The unit of measurement for drinks has been changed from pints to half-liters, to prevent confusion between British and American pints.

The maximum difficulty level has been increased substantially in order to accommodate people with extreme bladder capacities. In Version 1.0, at the highest difficulty level, the maximum number of times you could be denied permission to pee was twelve. In Version 1.1, the maximum number of denies has been increased to twenty. At the lowest difficulty level, the maximum number of times you can be denied permission to pee, is still one.

The odds of the game giving you permission to pee before you've been denied at or near the maximum number of times allowed based on the difficulty settings you've chosen, are much lower in Version 1.1 than they were in Version 1.0. This means that the difficulties of the pee-holding challenges the game creates, will now be much more consistently toward the upper end of the maximum difficulty allowed based on the difficulty settings you choose. This allows you to much more precisely control the difficulties of the pee-holding challenges the game creates, although the exact difficulty of any given pee-holding challenge the game creates, is still somewhat random.

Can I Pee (Version 1.1).exe

• 1 month later...

Alright, here's version 2.0 of my "Can I Pee?" game. It now rewards you with progressively more and more gold stars as you overcome progressively more and more difficult pee holding challenges. If you fail pee holding challenges which you previously passed, the game also takes away your gold stars and replaces them with black stars to remind you that you're backsliding. This is to help motivate you to keep pushing your bladder farther and improving your bladder control. The game now also keeps track of how good you are at controlling your bladder from one session to the next, and automatically adjusts the difficulty level of the pee holding challenge at the start of each session. That way, the game will regularly try to push your bladder past its previous limits, but will also ease up a bit on your bladder if you're losing control of your bladder too often.

Can I Pee (Version 2.0).7z

1 hour ago, CarmenCD said:

@Ugdiu Egudf Looks like an interesting game, but when I saw rules of the game I was a bit confused. It says "A good rule of thumb is to estimate your bladder capacity in litres, multiply by 2 and then move the difficulty indicator that many notches to the right." Is 1 litre capacity at half of scale or every notches means 1 litre more? 

What I was suggesting was to move the difficulty indicator one notch to the right for every half-liter of estimated bladder capacity. In other words, if you estimate your capacity at 500ml, you'd move the indicator to the first notch from the left. Likewise, if you estimate your capacity at 1000ml, you'd move the indicator to the second notch from the left. Likewise, if you estimate your capacity at 1500 ml, you'd move the indicator to the third notch from the left. Likewise, if you estimated your capacity at only 300ml, you'd move the indicator 0.6 of the way to the first notch from the left. Using that formula, if you move the indicator all the way to the right, as far as it will go, that would presume a 5 liter bladder capacity. At that difficulty level, the game can require you to drink a maximum of 10 liters of water before it will give you permission to pee. If I remember correctly, on average only around half of the water people drink, actually goes into their bladder. The remaining half evaporates due to breathing, sweat and the like. Therefore since the maximum difficulty level, with the indicator moved all the way to the right, can require you to drink a maximum of 10 liters, your bladder should in principle need to be able to hold around five liters in order for you to complete the highest level challenge without losing control of your bladder. In practice, I highly doubt that you have a 5 liter bladder capacity. I set the maximum difficultly level as high as I did, to ensure that even the biggest bladders would be defeated eventually. Here's a basic table illustrating my recommended difficulty settings based on your estimated bladder capacity:

250ml: halfway to first notch

500ml: to first notch

750ml: halfway between first and second notch

1000ml: to second notch

1250ml: halfway between second and third notch

1500ml: to third notch

1750ml: halfway between third and fourth notch

2000ml: to fourth notch

2250ml: halfway between fourth and fifth notch

2500ml: to fifth notch

2750ml: halfway between fifth and sixth notch

3000ml: to sixth notch

3250ml: halfway between sixth and seventh notch

3500ml: to seventh notch

3750ml: halfway between seventh and eighth notch

4000ml: to eighth notch

4250ml: halfway between eighth and ninth notch

4500ml: to ninth notch

4750ml: halfway between ninth and tenth notch

5000ml: to tenth notch (i.e. as far to the right as the indicator will possibly go)

Bear in mind, I'm counting the notches from left to right. I'm also not numbering the absolute leftmost notch, i.e. the notch which the indicator starts on at the beginning. That counts as notch number 0. The first notch is the notch immediately to the right of that, the second notch is the notch immediately to the right of the first, the third notch is the notch immediately to the right of the second, and so on and so forth.

Edited by Ugdiu Egudf (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/6/2020 at 9:33 PM, Brotaku said:

A 15 minute countdown with a Distinct notification countdown to let you know when your next request is ready. It’s not a big deal but it’s be a quality of life improvement

Alright, here's "Can I Pee?" version 2.1. It now has windowed mode, and displays the number of minutes left before you're once again allowed to ask permission to pee. I haven't added any new notifications to let you know when you're once again allowed to ask permission to pee, because the game already played a "blip" sound when your 15 minutes were up, and returned you to the main screen of the game, containing the button which says "Click here to ask permission to pee.". I figured that ought to be notification enough, unless perhaps you want the game to make a more distinct sound when your 15 minutes are up? Also, when you close the game, you have to use the "Esc" key on your keyboard. I've disabled the "X" button in the game window. The reason why is that under certain circumstances, the game needs to auto-save when you close it, and I couldn't figure out a way to wire the auto-save function to the "X" button, but I could figure out a way to wire the auto-save function to the "Esc" key.

Can I Pee (Version 2.1).7z

Edited by Ugdiu Egudf (see edit history)

Hey, I finally tried it out.

While I have some nitpicky complaints about the presentation of the program, it did its job. I ended up pissing my pants. It's been a long time since that happened to me in a hold. So thanks.

Usually when I do a hold, I'll drink 3 pints immediately, but since this program makes me drink one every 15 minutes, it helped me learn that, that is a far more effective method. As it turns out, pouring yourself a glass of water is a lot more painful (in a good way) when you're doing  a pee dance, and already have a relatively full bladder.

The main issues I have, and like I said, they're nitpicky, just the general look of it is bland. Black text on a white background, the same text every 15 minutes, it kind of makes it feel like a prototype milovana.

But at the end of it, it did the job and made me wet my pants, so I'd give it a B-. Could use some improvements, but it works well.

• 3 months later...
On 3/29/2020 at 4:38 AM, Figgitydoo said:

Hey, I finally tried it out.

While I have some nitpicky complaints about the presentation of the program, it did its job. I ended up pissing my pants. It's been a long time since that happened to me in a hold. So thanks.

Usually when I do a hold, I'll drink 3 pints immediately, but since this program makes me drink one every 15 minutes, it helped me learn that, that is a far more effective method. As it turns out, pouring yourself a glass of water is a lot more painful (in a good way) when you're doing  a pee dance, and already have a relatively full bladder.

The main issues I have, and like I said, they're nitpicky, just the general look of it is bland. Black text on a white background, the same text every 15 minutes, it kind of makes it feel like a prototype milovana.

But at the end of it, it did the job and made me wet my pants, so I'd give it a B-. Could use some improvements, but it works well.

Alright, here's version 2.2 of "Can I Pee?". It's still just black text on a white background. However, now when the game denies you permission to pee, it varies the dialog to break the monotony. I've got two ideas for additions to the game:

#1 - A cute cartoon girl who holds in her pee alongside you, doing the same pee holding challenge as you, and challenging you to hold in your pee longer than she can hold in hers.

#2 - A game within the game, which allows you to let out very small amounts of pee when you're really desperate, but only on the condition that you drink a quite large amount of water first, and then only let out a very small amount of pee, still holding the rest of your pee in. The idea is that when it gets really hard for you to keep holding in your pee, maybe you could click a button which says "HELP! I'm about to lose control of my bladder!". Then maybe the game could say something like "If you want, I'll let you give your bladder a little bit of relief, but it will come with a stiff penalty, so don't do it unless you're really desperate. Are you really desperate?". Then if you click "yes", perhaps the game could say something like "OK, go drink 500ml of water, and then tell me once you have.". Then when you inform the game that you've drunk the 500ml of water, perhaps it could tell you "OK, now you can let out a little bit of pee, but don't let out any more than 100ml, be sure to let me know as soon as you've let out the pee.". Then maybe after you've let out your little bit of pee, the game could ask you if you peed more than you were supposed to. If so, it would be game over. If not, the game could make you wait a minute or so before asking for relief again. Of course, since you'd have to drink five times as much as you peed, each time the game let you let out a small bit of pee, that would mean that your bladder would get a little fuller each time before you were allowed to let out a little pee again. The idea is that you could keep doing this until either the game gave you permission to let out all your pee, or else you lost control of your bladder.

Anyway, to anyone who reads this, please let me know if you're interested in either or both of those additions to the game, and which one you're the most interested in.

Can I Pee (Version 2.2).zip

2 hours ago, Ugdiu Egudf said:

Alright, here's version 2.2 of "Can I Pee?". It's still just black text on a white background. However, now when the game denies you permission to pee, it varies the dialog to break the monotony. I've got two ideas for additions to the game:

#1 - A cute cartoon girl who holds in her pee alongside you, doing the same pee holding challenge as you, and challenging you to hold in your pee longer than she can hold in hers.

#2 - A game within the game, which allows you to let out very small amounts of pee when you're really desperate, but only on the condition that you drink a quite large amount of water first, and then only let out a very small amount of pee, still holding the rest of your pee in. The idea is that when it gets really hard for you to keep holding in your pee, maybe you could click a button which says "HELP! I'm about to lose control of my bladder!". Then maybe the game could say something like "If you want, I'll let you give your bladder a little bit of relief, but it will come with a stiff penalty, so don't do it unless you're really desperate. Are you really desperate?". Then if you click "yes", perhaps the game could say something like "OK, go drink 500ml of water, and then tell me once you have.". Then when you inform the game that you've drunk the 500ml of water, perhaps it could tell you "OK, now you can let out a little bit of pee, but don't let out any more than 100ml, be sure to let me know as soon as you've let out the pee.". Then maybe after you've let out your little bit of pee, the game could ask you if you peed more than you were supposed to. If so, it would be game over. If not, the game could make you wait a minute or so before asking for relief again. Of course, since you'd have to drink five times as much as you peed, each time the game let you let out a small bit of pee, that would mean that your bladder would get a little fuller each time before you were allowed to let out a little pee again. The idea is that you could keep doing this until either the game gave you permission to let out all your pee, or else you lost control of your bladder.

Anyway, to anyone who reads this, please let me know if you're interested in either or both of those additions to the game, and which one you're the most interested in.

Can I Pee (Version 2.2).zip 1.43 MB · 4 downloads

For 1st this comunity Is my fullfiled dream.

For 2nd I've didn't try this yet (I have very difficult conditions for doing holds), but I definitely want to. For me personaly #1 uptade would be fantastic. I'm not sure about #2 update, but I'm very interested to try it.