Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

New Year's Eve Challenge Anyone?

Think of the tens of thousands of people already in NYC's Times Square awaiting the new year, many of them drinking, and not nearly enough portapotties even if you could get through the crowds to reach one.  Some may be wearing diapers, but if they got there many hours ago, one diaper won't be enough.  By tomorrow morning, the place will be awash in pee.  

23 minutes ago, Spectator9 said:

Think of the tens of thousands of people already in NYC's Times Square awaiting the new year, many of them drinking, and not nearly enough portapotties even if you could get through the crowds to reach one.  Some may be wearing diapers, but if they got there many hours ago, one diaper won't be enough.  By tomorrow morning, the place will be awash in pee.  

That is what i have being thinking, in big citys there is so much folk in streets that is unimpossible there havent been any wetting accident. That is simply nothing all can be avoiding.

That is a hot thought. I wonder how many are planning to potty themselves out there. I'm sure there are some girls who have a dress on with no intention of returning home with dry panties

2 hours ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Thanks! We're going to a bar in a couple of hours, so I guess that beer will get me. But sure, I'll keep fighting as long as I can.

I think you shouldn't go until you get back from the bar. That is so hot

1 hour ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Well, I almost exploded because of those beers, but kept holding until 2 am, which means I peed once in 24 hours. I believe it's a good start for the year!

Good start, but you could just fall asleep and see how you are in the morning 😈

On 12/31/2019 at 8:34 PM, Spectator9 said:

And a number of people probably went in pull-up diapers that won't hold even a single decent wetting, never mind using them instead of a toilet for many hours...