Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A Friend In Need

19 hours ago, rebeljaffa said:

No, it's awesome!  There might be less users on over the holiday.  I only just looked in myself after about a week 😁

I second that! Nice work!

I always love stories that depict the character skipping their morning pee, it seems like a great way to start a hold. Also, I found amusing the line of thinking of the protagonist when she decided to ignore the initial urgency signals her overreacting bladder was sending.

13 hours ago, Apertado said:

I second that! Nice work!

I always love stories that depict the character skipping their morning pee, it seems like a great way to start a hold. Also, I found amusing the line of thinking of the protagonist when she decided to ignore the initial urgency signals her overreacting bladder was sending.

Thank you!

3 hours ago, Tonsor said:

So hot!! I hope there will be a follow-up. And I really hope this is based on real events 😘

Haha, unfortunately no, it's just easier for a beginner to write from the first person 😄

As for the follow-up - I wrote something else about these characters, but it's more of a sketch than a story. In other words, it lacks plot dramatically.

7 hours ago, soo-pis-sed said:

I wrote something else about these characters, but it's more of a sketch than a story. In other words, it lacks plot dramatically.

Fair enough. Maybe in the future

8 hours ago, New_Macca said:

Wow this is a fantastic story I really like this story what a brilliant concept them both holding and just managing to avoid an accident. I’d love to know how their holding contests go now they both know each other’s secret

I think of maybe posting that little piece I wrote here in comments, since it's not really a different story...

• 1 month later...

So I've decided to post this little follow-up vignette here in comments, mostly because I'm constantly stumbling upon it when I scroll through the notes on my phone, so I'll better keep it here 🙂

...Well, the end was near. We were through the whole day of pushing our limits. We both had big bladders, tight muscles, and infinite willpower, so by almost midnight it still remained unclear which one of us would outhold another. 

We imposed all kinds of torture on each other. She was at home, so I made her do a lot of desperate yoga. She ordered me to masturbate at work, which almost lead to losing the contest at once. Several times we told each other to pee for a few seconds, following it by drinking even more. She had to go outside and walk until leaking somewhere in 10 minutes from home. About to attend a long training after work, I begged her to allow me let out a little before it; but I was only granted a permission to go if someone goes first. Never in my life was I that close to a public accident. When some person finally headed to the bathroom, I walked behind them at the tiniest pace, keeping my thighs squeezed and bending over. But don't think I didn't go just as hard on her! She was denied every preventing technique one by one. When I was leaving work, I had her lay on her stomach with a big towel roll under her bladder, spread her legs, muscles relaxed, and keep drinking now and then until I'm home. Namely, 40 minutes: 10 minutes of walk, and 30 more, of subway ride.

After those 10 minutes, though, I realized that I don't have another 30. I needed to release it all, right then and there. It was the whole day of perfect self-control, and I believed I'd shown great results, but just couldn't go on.

There was the subway entry behind - and a public bathroom in front of me. I knew I couldn't make it to home dry unless I use it. But this, most probably, meant losing, and I couldn't make up my mind.

"I have to be honest with you," I finally messaged her, "there's no way for me to last more than five minutes. I just can't take the subway like this. If you can do more - I'll declare your victory and go right now."
"LOL, seems like someone's about to give up! No worries, you already won. I went long ago."
"I'll kill you!!! Why didn't you tell me at once?! I'm dying!"
"I only wished you good, you should thank me for letting you have some extra fun!"

Swearing under my breath, I rushed to the WC. Five minutes were a huge overestimation, I was about to explode before the door. With trembling fingers, I rummaged my purse for a coin and haphazardly pushed it into the slot. The door unlocked... and I was presented with the dirtiest toilet in existence. To crown it, the lid was closed, and it was so filthy I just couldn't make myself touch it. I looked around for toilet paper, but only saw an empty holder (haha). Almost in tears from being so close and still not getting a relief, I was searching for something in my purse to open that lid with. But it was too late. The first drops escaped, and in a moment I was peeing full force. The only thing I managed to do within that moment was pull down my pants and squat, the damned toilet in front of me. The stream hissed against the dirty floor, turning into a giant puddle, and I couldn't stop it until I was completely empty. 

I estimated the damage. There was only a couple of wet streaks inside my pants, but my shoes were soaked. Well... at least I won the contest, I said to myself. Now I had to leave that gross place. Luckily my shoes were black, but I had to hurry - as long as pee is fresh, it doesn't smell too awful.

I looked at my phone; there was a message waiting for me.
"Are you done, loser?"
"Loser? It was you who lost!" 
A second after the message was delivered, my phone rang. Why is she calling?
"Yes?"
"You do realize you lost, don't you?"
"What? You said you peed already!"
"I lied to you, haha! I'm only gonna pee now! Listen" - the loud sound of her pissing like a horse followed. 

No, seriously, that bitch has gone too far... Next time I'll rather put a plug in my peehole and let my bladder rip to pieces than lose to her again!