Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female Castaway on a desert island, would you wet?

Imagine you were Robinson / Ruby Crusoe, stranded on a desert island.

Would you habitually wet, rather than removing or opening your clothes to pee? 

Would you wet your bed, or get up to pee?

Would you go naked so that it didn’t matter?

Would you play any pee games, such as pretending to run to your designated “toilet” and then wetting just as you got there?

Would you bother with a designated “toilet” location, or just go wherever the need arose?

For myself:

• I would wear shorts or underwear, so that I could wet myself and feel like I was wetting myself
  • I wouldn’t wet my regular bed, but I might occasionally camp out where I could wet where I was lying
  • I might occasionally play the pee game described
  • I would have a preferred “toilet” location, but also feel free to pee wherever I was, apart from in my main camping area
  • I would probably also be tempted to mess, occasionally. Maybe I would teach myself to weave something out of grass, to wear while messing.

If I was the only one on the island...

Absolutely, I'd wet myself all the time. 😳

I would probably wet the bed too. It's something I don't really get to do for fear of staining the mattress, but I'd love to. Well, maybe first I'd try camping at a spot where I wet and see if I can sleep, if so, then I would wet my bed.

I would not go naked. I'd wear shorts, maybe underwear.

Maybe. I already play some small pee games on my regular wettings, like doing a pee dance even though I don't have to go that bad, and when letting go I pretend I'm losing control.

I'd probably just go whenever the need arose. In my pants. Well, for pee, I wouldn't mess myself.

(I'm a little more confident such decisions won't be regarded as "weird" here even among anyone who would pick something different.)

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

Ooh this is a fun and unique thread. Interesting question.

From a survival standpoint I probably wouldn’t wet. No reliable way to clean/sanitize clothes, so I’d avoid it. Granted, I’d only be wearing enough clothes as necessary to protect myself from the sun/other elements—so nude most of the time.

I’d probably designate a place to poo as that can attract unwanted critters BUT you gotta mark your territory somehow. Constant casual peeing wherever, whenever!

8 hours ago, mikutothe3rd said:

As somone who has done this before, albeit not on an island, I say...

No, my clothes are too valuable, especially in a survival situation.

Get up. again, waisting a resource.

Maybe if it was warm and bugs were not a problem.

If I was going nude, maybe if I had the time.

I would certainly have a spot for crap, but the other I would be less strict on.

I strongly agree. We are being too Bohemian for our own good here. Being castaway like that implies that basic survival will be the most urgent thing on my mind. Yes, I may partake in some liquid mischief, but only if it is not wasteful or harms my chances in some way.

I think this harks back to my post about girls I met on Meditterranean islands.......who told me that because of the hot weather, they would wet their panties and shorts,  from a young age and keep on doing it in their teens the heat would dry things quickly.....maybe they would be swimming in those shorts later, so they would be washed........But I did see half dry pee stains on their shorts that they didn't seem to be bothered about.....they never did it in front of me, but did in front of their friends.    Me personally, alone on a desert island....why wear clothes......I'm not a naturist but when I have been far from civilisation I have gone naked  and peed wherever I was standing.

5 hours ago, Nephrite said:

I strongly agree. We are being too Bohemian for our own good here. Being castaway like that implies that basic survival will be the most urgent thing on my mind. Yes, I may partake in some liquid mischief, but only if it is not wasteful or harms my chances in some way.

I guess that's true, forget I said anything before.

9 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Hehe you’re entitled to your own fantasy, I think the chances of any of us being castaways are quite slim....live your own dream lol

Thank you for repeatedly not being weirded out by my preferences (like with the clear/yellow pee thing), and you're right, I probably never will be in that position.

My state has some temperate islands too small for much, but with enough fish to live on.  Judging form my own teen years, young visitors might leave without taking a head count.  But they would soon notice if missing someone.  Some might play at being stranded.  Outdoors people here (I'm not one) rince cloths in shallow water, boil water to get salt and eat fish, clams and seaweed.  So they might camp on a small island for two days to two weeks.

I sunburn easily.  Assuming a wooded island, I would probably go nude in the woods.  Would play pee games because I always do when nothing passes the time.  The important thing would be having enough distillation to have fresh water.

Some interesting replies, here.

On the point about ruining clothes, surely an island would have easy access to the sea, to rinse pee out? Then it’s no different to wetting in a swimsuit.

And I personally wouldn’t go naked, since I wouldn’t want to get sunburned.

The question arose because I’ve been writing fiction for my own amusement for most of my life, and this is one of my favourite themes to write about.

Guest lovebeingwet
2 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

Tropical island? I'd just be naked all the time.  i love being naked...  I'd probably pee standing a lot. 

Agreed I too love being naked!

Being on an island alone without anyone to judge me I would be naked and wet the entire time. As stated above I would probably have 2 beds. If I am feeling adventurous I would wet and sleep in one bed and leave the other for the dryer nights.

On 12/30/2019 at 5:49 AM, PrincessPeeach said:

Hehe you’re entitled to your own fantasy, I think the chances of any of us being castaways are quite slim....live your own dream lol

i adore peeing in the sand, so I’d for sure enjoy that, ideally naked when possible.

Of course, I have the. fairest. skin. ever. But on cloudy days I’d be naked for sure and pretty much pee wherever....bliss 

Definitely being naked would be the best way to be, I love being nude at the beach.

On 12/30/2019 at 10:29 AM, liesjeversteven said:

Tropical island? I'd just be naked all the time.  i love being naked...  I'd probably pee standing a lot. 

Me too!

On 12/30/2019 at 1:32 AM, WetG/F said:

I think this harks back to my post about girls I met on Meditterranean islands.......who told me that because of the hot weather, they would wet their panties and shorts,  from a young age and keep on doing it in their teens the heat would dry things quickly.....maybe they would be swimming in those shorts later, so they would be washed........But I did see half dry pee stains on their shorts that they didn't seem to be bothered about.....they never did it in front of me, but did in front of their friends.    Me personally, alone on a desert island....why wear clothes......I'm not a naturist but when I have been far from civilisation I have gone naked  and peed wherever I was standing.

do they keep the habit until growin up?

also what kind of island haha.. would be good to actually know that from a non fetish point of view, such stuff still exists.

Yes...they do keep the habit, two of the girls I talked to were 18 and 19  (not sure if that is legally grown up where you come from?)  I know for sure that some of the states of USA have - to europeans - very odd laws about who is grown up and who is not.......personally I have known 18 year olds who owned businesses or held down very responsible jobs......(maybe grown up is about who you are not age?)........But also you have to remember that a short holiday is not going to get you the trust of friends to talk about these things, for instance I was lucky enough to live on the Island of Cyprus for 4 years......but I hear that it has become a very different place these days.    I still get hard at the memory of one of the girls walking along a road in front of me in tight cut off jeans shorts and watching them become wet along with her legs, when she turned and smiled at me I almost came in my own shorts.

1 hour ago, WetG/F said:

Yes...they do keep the habit, two of the girls I talked to were 18 and 19  (not sure if that is legally grown up where you come from?)  I know for sure that some of the states of USA have - to europeans - very odd laws about who is grown up and who is not.......personally I have known 18 year olds who owned businesses or held down very responsible jobs......(maybe grown up is about who you are not age?)........But also you have to remember that a short holiday is not going to get you the trust of friends to talk about these things, for instance I was lucky enough to live on the Island of Cyprus for 4 years......but I hear that it has become a very different place these days.    I still get hard at the memory of one of the girls walking along a road in front of me in tight cut off jeans shorts and watching them become wet along with her legs, when she turned and smiled at me I almost came in my own shorts.

wow..  so au naturale eh... which means they dont clean up should they use the washroom too?

Yeah, I'd pee myself all the time except for the sleeping area, I would also mess sometimes, i would not go naked I'd it was a desert island because if i couldn't find my clothes i would have to sleep naked and then i might get sand in my crack, nvm i just wouldn't be naked in general because if it was an island like in the movie castaway a sharp rock could poke my front hole and we don't want that now do we