Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Pool toilet peeing question for women

Thinking about it, it does seem rather a waste of time and effort to pull it down, especially a one-piece swimsuit... so it might be quite common!

It seems most people go in the sea without removing their swimming attire, which is probably the closest the majority get to deliberately wetting themselves. This would be only one step up from that.

Edited by nappypants (see edit history)
21 hours ago, d418 said:

When at a swimming pool, do any of you women ever just sit on the toilet in your wet swimsuit and pee through it?

I find this really hot to imagine, but I’ve no idea whether anyone actually does it.

I would have thought this was a good question for everybody, though personally I am more interested in answers from women. A flip question for those so inclined ... would you like to know if men do it? 

I remember doing so when I was younger, like 12-16 years old, as it was kind of the only option I had to experiment with my curiosity towards peeing/wetting while living with my parents 🙂

I would go into the water and wait until I had to pee quite a lot, at which point I would go to the ladies room to do my business. I remember trying out multiple wetting technics like sitting on the toilet peeing through my bikini, standing up and wetting myself "normally" or leaving my bikini around my knees and the pee into them 😉

If i'm at my dads pool I just walk over to the grass and pee through my bikini standing up haha (I only ever go swimming while the family is not home, so it's super easy to get away with it. Not to mention my fiancee thinks it's hot)

At a public pool I absolutely despise the public bathrooms there, so I just go over to the grass area away from people, sit in the grass, and pee