Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has anyone had (or witnessed) two accidents in a short time?

I actually have a story of an experience like this that I'm planning to write up as a longer more fictionalized piece. in short, I drank waaaay too much coffee (I was visiting Portland, it's the thing to do). I had a pretty serious spurt in the bathroom of Stumptown coffee (my third or fourth cup of coffee that day) and then a full blown wetting on the side of the road on the freeway headed down to Eugene with my bare feet stuck in a bunch of prickers. You can't make this shit up lol

A female soldier in Army basic training had drank a massive amount of water for a drug test in the first few days as the people that couldn’t provide a sample were told to drink water until they could do so. She did that and then some obviously.

Within the next few hours she pissed her pants twice with full-on floodings. She was wasn’t the only person that couldn’t hold it after drinking so much water either. 

To your "night out" question though, a girl my junior year of college got so wasted at a party she wet her self and then again not long after as we were trying to help her up the stairs to her dorm room. I can't say that was particularly an enjoyable experience though as by that point we were pretty concerned for her health/safety.

Also like @Pee jeans I can think of one time as a kid when I peed my shorts playing with friends more than once on the same afternoon but nothing else as an adult.

1 hour ago, BENAir01 said:

About how old would you have been then? Do you think your friends noticed or minded?

I think I was probably seven or eight. As for my friends, I'm sure they must have noticed. Apart from anything else, we were in my backyard and my mom noticed. She came out and made me come in and change. She was not pleased when I wet my pants again not long after. So I'm sure they noticed I kept disappearing and coming back with different pants!

However, they were neighbor boys I played with a lot then and I know it wasn't the only time I was desperate or wet around them. They never seemed to mind or teased me about it.