male and female Experiences in Diapered Air Travel

I am one of the rare ones that have worn and used Goodnites while flying. I have always put on my Goodnite after security though and never been stopped going through security even when I had a full pack of Goodnites in my carry-on bag.

Wearing a Goodnite is not recommended on a flight, as others have stated as well. Both times I have worn or wet, I leaked both times.....and didn't release my full bladder either time. The first was very bad as I could tell I had leaked all over myself, with my pants and the seat very wet. I was too embarrassed to get up so I had to sit in my wet clothes and seat for the rest of the flight. Luckily, I guess, it was only an hour or so left in the flight.

I do thoroughly enjoy wearing on flights. Next time though, I will come back to this thread to find what the best protection actually is.

On 1/10/2020 at 4:45 AM, rachelkirwan said:

Goodnites are excellently discreet, and yeah, even a soaked one, unless you are wearing like super tight bottoms. I sometimes worry that a wet Goodnite might give me a slightly wonky silhouette and a strange crotch bulge. I bet for boys this would be less of an issue...

So yeah, I've done this a couple of times. Once I was in Germany, knew no one, was travelling alone, and was interested what those body scanners would pick up. So standing in a very long security line I slowly wet my Goodnite and the scanner picked up nothing (or security made no comment). I was feeling naughty and a little exhibitionistic.

The few times I've gone through without planning it, I was dashing between flights and not able to change. 

Oh my! That's very kinky of you! And very brave. 

If you're dashing between flights, in an already wet goodnite, does that mean you're in a bit of a dire situation on the next flight? Do you change on the plane? 

1 hour ago, REDstoplight said:

I am one of the rare ones that have worn and used Goodnites while flying. I have always put on my Goodnite after security though and never been stopped going through security even when I had a full pack of Goodnites in my carry-on bag.

Wearing a Goodnite is not recommended on a flight, as others have stated as well. Both times I have worn or wet, I leaked both times.....and didn't release my full bladder either time. The first was very bad as I could tell I had leaked all over myself, with my pants and the seat very wet. I was too embarrassed to get up so I had to sit in my wet clothes and seat for the rest of the flight. Luckily, I guess, it was only an hour or so left in the flight.

I do thoroughly enjoy wearing on flights. Next time though, I will come back to this thread to find what the best protection actually is.

Oh man, what a frightening experience! I can't believe you tried it a second time after the first leak! How wet did the seat get? Did you say something to one of the flight attendants? I feel like you'd have to, out of respect for the next person to sit in that seat. What about getting off the plane - did the other passengers notice when you stood up? And what about when you got inside the terminal? 

Has anyone else had to deal with leaks during your flight? How did you deal?