Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female Experiences in Diapered Air Travel

Guest Flyboy

I am one of the rare ones that have worn and used Goodnites while flying. I have always put on my Goodnite after security though and never been stopped going through security even when I had a full pack of Goodnites in my carry-on bag.

Wearing a Goodnite is not recommended on a flight, as others have stated as well. Both times I have worn or wet, I leaked both times.....and didn't release my full bladder either time. The first was very bad as I could tell I had leaked all over myself, with my pants and the seat very wet. I was too embarrassed to get up so I had to sit in my wet clothes and seat for the rest of the flight. Luckily, I guess, it was only an hour or so left in the flight.

I do thoroughly enjoy wearing on flights. Next time though, I will come back to this thread to find what the best protection actually is.

On 1/10/2020 at 4:45 AM, rachelkirwan said:

Goodnites are excellently discreet, and yeah, even a soaked one, unless you are wearing like super tight bottoms. I sometimes worry that a wet Goodnite might give me a slightly wonky silhouette and a strange crotch bulge. I bet for boys this would be less of an issue...

So yeah, I've done this a couple of times. Once I was in Germany, knew no one, was travelling alone, and was interested what those body scanners would pick up. So standing in a very long security line I slowly wet my Goodnite and the scanner picked up nothing (or security made no comment). I was feeling naughty and a little exhibitionistic.

The few times I've gone through without planning it, I was dashing between flights and not able to change. 

Oh my! That's very kinky of you! And very brave. 

If you're dashing between flights, in an already wet goodnite, does that mean you're in a bit of a dire situation on the next flight? Do you change on the plane? 

1 hour ago, REDstoplight said:

I am one of the rare ones that have worn and used Goodnites while flying. I have always put on my Goodnite after security though and never been stopped going through security even when I had a full pack of Goodnites in my carry-on bag.

Wearing a Goodnite is not recommended on a flight, as others have stated as well. Both times I have worn or wet, I leaked both times.....and didn't release my full bladder either time. The first was very bad as I could tell I had leaked all over myself, with my pants and the seat very wet. I was too embarrassed to get up so I had to sit in my wet clothes and seat for the rest of the flight. Luckily, I guess, it was only an hour or so left in the flight.

I do thoroughly enjoy wearing on flights. Next time though, I will come back to this thread to find what the best protection actually is.

Oh man, what a frightening experience! I can't believe you tried it a second time after the first leak! How wet did the seat get? Did you say something to one of the flight attendants? I feel like you'd have to, out of respect for the next person to sit in that seat. What about getting off the plane - did the other passengers notice when you stood up? And what about when you got inside the terminal? 

Has anyone else had to deal with leaks during your flight? How did you deal? 

On 12/26/2019 at 6:41 PM, Flyboy said:

Hey all! 

So I’ve got an upcoming business trip that will involve a large amount of air travel, including internationally. Naturally, I’m very interested in doing so diapered. Based on previous overnight ocean crossings, it was a bit of a pain to get up from the middle seat of the middle group of seats and awkwardly ask others in the middle of the night to please move to the aisle so I could make my way to the bathroom, only to ask them to stand again 5 minutes later. Way too many middles there. Wearing a diaper instead makes perfect sense, and any rational, non-kinky person should give it some serious consideration, am I right???

Anyway, my main concerns are odors and leaks. Odors are overcome by staying hydrated, and leaks by wearing solid protection. I’m not super concerned about discretion, assuming I’ll be among strangers. I’m not setting out to flaunt my choice of underwear, but if despite my reasonable precautions to the contrary, somebody happens to hear a crinkle and/or spot what could be a padded outline, that’s their problem. I’m strongly leaning towards a mega max blue - thoughts? 

I’m very interested to hear about other people’s experiences in this area. Everyone talks about airport security, but what about the actual experience in flight? Have any of you diapered kinksters ever thought you had been noticed? What happened? Has anyone had any leaks? Were you able to go while sitting in such close quarters? Were you glad you made the choice to diaper up? Regretted it? Or what about this - have any of you kinksters ever spotted someone else that was padded up? What caught your eye? How could that person have been more discrete?

This is all in the interest of scientific discovery, of course.

Side note: I know lots of folks have touched on this over the years, but the experiences are scattered all over the place. Maybe it’s worth compiling them into one thread? 

Late to the party here @Flyboy, but hope it goes well! Sounds like your mindset's in exactly the right place. I'm sort of fatigued by people lamenting how concerned they are about others finding out... Yes, don't flaunt. But also like you said, if there's a crinkle or a stray shirt ride-up, who cares? Not the other people, that's for sure.

My main advice for the actual flight would be to find a diaper that is comfortable sitting down for long periods. Maybe this is just me, but certain types of my favourites (e.g., Tena Slip Maxi) feel a little uncomfortable on the back of my thighs when sitting for a long period. I think it's the edge of the diaper being pressed into my skin. Molicare Slips don't have that issue for me, so they're what I wear on planes. Never had any leaks, was able to pee with a little effort, and changes were not nearly as hard as many people online make them out to be.

Travelling/flying with diapers has to be one of my favourite diapered adventures. The stakes of being caught by someone you know are sooooo low, it's nice to be able to be totally relaxed without the concern of seeing someone you know.

Have fun!

AN

Hey thanks for the tips! Yeah, I have kept that in mind for sure. For me, I need diapers that are longer through the gusset(?) between the front and back wings, otherwise while sitting down either the front wings dig into my upper thighs, or the bottom tapes pop off. Actually the single tape diapers from ABU fit me very comfortably, but I just can't justify the cost for everyday wear. I've found the Megamax's are pretty long between the wings though, and have been comfortable for me thus far, so we'll see how it goes I guess. 

On that note, I wish there was a database or something where kinksters could reference diaper measurements, such as length between the wings and so forth. I've found a good number of great writeups on adisc, but it's far from all-inclusive. 

• 4 weeks later...

I fly every year from UK to NZ and I now (after prostate operation) wear Abena M4s Pull-ups on the flight. They are good for 6 hours of dribbling! I also have one metal hip so always set off the alarm and end up being patted down. I stopped being embarrassed about it a long time ago, actually I don’t mind a bit of humiliation, but the security people are so super-polite that it has never happened! I always carry two extra pull-ups and a tabbed nappy or two in case I cannot find a cubicle big enough to be able to take off the trousers and get the shoes off as well. (The perennial problem of the pull-up). But all that aside the convenience of the nappy is brilliant, would not (could not) be without them, especially flying.

It's good to hear that they work so well for you. I'm definitely going to try to release as often as I can, whenever I feel the slightest urge, in the hopes that I'll be able to achieve maximum use from my diaper, as opposed to letting it out in larger floods. 

As a matter of fact, today is the big day! I am nervous though, because I'll be traveling with several work colleagues. I've only met and have somewhat built a friendship with 2 of them, but I'd still be absolutely mortified if they found out I was wearing a diaper. I think I'm going to wait to scope things out on the plane to see how full it is and whether I'm sitting near them, and then put on my diaper in the airplane bathroom. At the very least, I'll be able to put one on once we get stateside and everyone goes their separate ways. 

• 3 months later...
Guest Flyboy

Well, despite all the ongoing travel restrictions and other precautionary covid measures, I find myself on a flight for a short business trip. Several flights actually. It seems the airlines are doing everything to consolidate costs, so my journey today takes me from one coast to the other, then finally flying almost half way back to my destination. Naturally, I packed accordingly with 3 mega max diapers, and am presently somewhere over middle America happily tinkling into my increasingly soaked diaper. 

As usual, I donned my diaper in the airport bathroom after passing through security, though this time it was a bit more nerve racking than what I’ve experienced in the past. The airport was relatively empty, and quiet, especially in the men’s room, where the occupants of two other stalls clearly heard the crinkly sounds of me opening my diaper, getting it situated behind me, pulling it up between my legs, and finally securing all four tapes in place. I felt somewhat self conscious, but was able to shrug the feeling off and duck out before the others exited their stalls. I wore my swishy pants to conceal the crinkle, but the sounds of getting taped up seem impossible to hide. 

And man, have I needed to pee! I had a near leak during my last experience, so this time I’ve limited my fluid intake somewhat, though seemingly to no avail. I don’t feel any pending leaks, but my diaper’s padding has really plumped up, and I’m unable to properly close my legs without discomfort. Mega maxes are great, but they do have a limit! 

I hope everyone is doing well. I know a lot is going on for those of us in the US, so please remember covid is still a thing and we all should do our part to combat the spread. We kinksters can do even more by avoiding public bathrooms and wearing diapers instead!

On 6/16/2020 at 11:34 AM, Flyboy said:

I felt somewhat self conscious, but was able to shrug the feeling off and duck out before the others exited their stalls. I wore my swishy pants to conceal the crinkle, but the sounds of getting taped up seem impossible to hide. 

At an airport, the only thing louder than the engines of a jumbo jet spooling up for takeoff is the sound of your diaper tapes in a bathroom stall....  It's a universal truth, make no mistake!

Remember that the family restrooms exist, are normally unoccupied (especially so right now) and offer much more privacy for diaper changes.  They're not just for families or the handicapped, they're for *anyone* who needs a bit more space or privacy so don't be afraid to duck in there if you don't fancy advertising your diapered state to your anonymous stall-mates...

Guest Flyboy
2 hours ago, xxxxx said:

At an airport, the only thing louder than the engines of a jumbo jet spooling up for takeoff is the sound of your diaper tapes in a bathroom stall....  It's a universal truth, make no mistake!

Remember that the family restrooms exist, are normally unoccupied (especially so right now) and offer much more privacy for diaper changes.  They're not just for families or the handicapped, they're for *anyone* who needs a bit more space or privacy so don't be afraid to duck in there if you don't fancy advertising your diapered state to your anonymous stall-mates...

I've never tried the family bathroom actually. I guess I just dont want to run the risk of making someone else wait who has a legitimate need for that bathroom. If I ever experienced a leak or some other type of diaper emergency, I'd definitely use one then. But for the "normal" stuff, it just doesn't sit well with me. 

This is a fun topic.  I use to fly often for work and thankfully much of it was before TSA existed.  Most of the time I haven't had any problems but I have had diaper leaks during flight and my luggage with my extra diapers lost.  

On one occasion I was on a flight from Chicago to Phoenix when my diaper leaked.  Training ended early on a Friday afternoon so I checkout out of my hotel and went to the airport.  Before leaving my room I checked my diaper and found that it was only damp.  At the airport I found a bar and ordered a plate of nachos while I waited for my flight.  While I waited I peed several times and planned on changing as soon as they started boarding the flight.

Well, I lost track of time and didn't notice that boarding had started.  There was a lull in the noise and I happened to hear the last call over the PA.  I jumped up, grabbed my bags and sprinted to the gate just in time.

I stowed my bags and grabbed a blanket from the overhead bin and settled into my isle seat.  With the excitement of nearly missing my fight over I started to worry about how wet my diaper was.  The crew was closing the overhead bins and checking seat belts and I hoped my diaper would last until we were cruising and the seat belt sign was off.

I was anxious and nervous and worried all at once.  I spread the blanket out over my lap and waited.  As we are taxing to the run way I feel the urge to pee come on.  I sat there thinking.. stupid bladder, please not now, just wait a little longer.  A minute later the urge has intensified I know I can't hold it any longer.  Moments later the fight is over and I can feel my bladder emptying as warm wetness spreads in my diaper area,  My diaper is soaked and I am pretty sure I have leaked.

30 minutes later the seat belt sign is out and I grab my bag from under the seat in from of me.  I stand up and look behind me and notice two wet patches were I was sitting, it's very evident against the light blue upholstery of the seat.  I throw the blanket on my seat and head to the bathroom at the back of the plane.

In the restroom I check my dress and am thankful the wet spots aren't very visible against the dark pattern or my dress.  I hike up my dress and press a hand between my legs and feel the crotch of my wet pantyhose.  I remove my wet pantyhose and change my diaper.  Back in my seat I nap the rest of the flight and am not surprised by the wet diaper that greats me when I awake.    I arrive at my destination and after retrieving my luggage I am in need of another change.

2 hours ago, sandy808 said:

This is a fun topic.  I use to fly often for work and thankfully much of it was before TSA existed.  Most of the time I haven't had any problems but I have had diaper leaks during flight and my luggage with my extra diapers lost.  

On one occasion I was on a flight from Chicago to Phoenix when my diaper leaked.  Training ended early on a Friday afternoon so I checkout out of my hotel and went to the airport.  Before leaving my room I checked my diaper and found that it was only damp.  At the airport I found a bar and ordered a plate of nachos while I waited for my flight.  While I waited I peed several times and planned on changing as soon as they started boarding the flight.

Well, I lost track of time and didn't notice that boarding had started.  There was a lull in the noise and I happened to hear the last call over the PA.  I jumped up, grabbed my bags and sprinted to the gate just in time.

I stowed my bags and grabbed a blanket from the overhead bin and settled into my isle seat.  With the excitement of nearly missing my fight over I started to worry about how wet my diaper was.  The crew was closing the overhead bins and checking seat belts and I hoped my diaper would last until we were cruising and the seat belt sign was off.

I was anxious and nervous and worried all at once.  I spread the blanket out over my lap and waited.  As we are taxing to the run way I feel the urge to pee come on.  I sat there thinking.. stupid bladder, please not now, just wait a little longer.  A minute later the urge has intensified I know I can't hold it any longer.  Moments later the fight is over and I can feel my bladder emptying as warm wetness spreads in my diaper area,  My diaper is soaked and I am pretty sure I have leaked.

30 minutes later the seat belt sign is out and I grab my bag from under the seat in from of me.  I stand up and look behind me and notice two wet patches were I was sitting, it's very evident against the light blue upholstery of the seat.  I throw the blanket on my seat and head to the bathroom at the back of the plane.

In the restroom I check my dress and am thankful the wet spots aren't very visible against the dark pattern or my dress.  I hike up my dress and press a hand between my legs and feel the crotch of my wet pantyhose.  I remove my wet pantyhose and change my diaper.  Back in my seat I nap the rest of the flight and am not surprised by the wet diaper that greats me when I awake.    I arrive at my destination and after retrieving my luggage I am in need of another change.

I've been there hun! Glad it was not very noticable. What kinda diaper were you wearing?

Guest Flyboy

This IS such a fun topic - I'm glad you agree! I'm also sorry for the embarrassment you've been through, @sandy808 and @rachelkirwan. I'll admit, I do fantasize about using a catheter to simulate genuine incontinence, but I'm pretty sure I'd regret it terribly if I sprang an uncontrollable leak in public. That's one of the things about this fetish that makes me a bit uncomfortable: getting off on the unfortunate and highly embarrassing experiences of others. I love it, and I hate it. 

After my first flight, which was just over three hours, I had so thoroughly soaked my diaper that I was in need of a change, even though it was a megamax! There's no way it could have stood up to the same level of punishment on another flight, and given just how frequent my need was on the first flight, I could not risk trying to stretch it. I only had 10 minutes before my next flight boarded, so I had to be fast. 

Unfortunately, the bathrooms at this particular airport were designed such that the urinals and sinks were on one side of a wall, and the stalls on the other. The only trash bins were in a small area adjacent to the sinks along with the baby changing station (oh the irony!) AND I forgot to pack some plastic bags to for use as small trash bags to conceal my used diaper in so I could discreetly throw it away. So, after noisily doffing my fully sodden padding, I had to make the walk of shame, gigantic used diaper in hand, to the other side of the wall, to the baby changing area to dispose of my obviously well-used obviously adult diaper. To top it off, there was another late 20s/early 30s man standing right there near the trash bins, who beheld my (now genuine) shame. I tried to ignore his gaze as I went back to the sinks to wash my hands before finally departing the men's room. It was SO embarrassing, and I just wanted to hide, yet here I am looking back on it so fondly. We're such freaks! Hahaha. 

Has anyone else found themselves in a situation like this?

8 hours ago, Flyboy said:

Yes, many times I have carried a used diaper from a bathroom stall to the trash bin.  I have gotten a few odd looks but no one has said anything to me.  I tuck the diaper under my arm or carry it in my bag to dispose of it to the trash.  I am long past feeling ashamed or embarrassed about my need for protection.

21 hours ago, Flyboy said:

This IS such a fun topic - I'm glad you agree! I'm also sorry for the embarrassment you've been through, @sandy808 and @rachelkirwan. I'll admit, I do fantasize about using a catheter to simulate genuine incontinence, but I'm pretty sure I'd regret it terribly if I sprang an uncontrollable leak in public. That's one of the things about this fetish that makes me a bit uncomfortable: getting off on the unfortunate and highly embarrassing experiences of others. I love it, and I hate it. 

After my first flight, which was just over three hours, I had so thoroughly soaked my diaper that I was in need of a change, even though it was a megamax! There's no way it could have stood up to the same level of punishment on another flight, and given just how frequent my need was on the first flight, I could not risk trying to stretch it. I only had 10 minutes before my next flight boarded, so I had to be fast. 

Unfortunately, the bathrooms at this particular airport were designed such that the urinals and sinks were on one side of a wall, and the stalls on the other. The only trash bins were in a small area adjacent to the sinks along with the baby changing station (oh the irony!) AND I forgot to pack some plastic bags to for use as small trash bags to conceal my used diaper in so I could discreetly throw it away. So, after noisily doffing my fully sodden padding, I had to make the walk of shame, gigantic used diaper in hand, to the other side of the wall, to the baby changing area to dispose of my obviously well-used obviously adult diaper. To top it off, there was another late 20s/early 30s man standing right there near the trash bins, who beheld my (now genuine) shame. I tried to ignore his gaze as I went back to the sinks to wash my hands before finally departing the men's room. It was SO embarrassing, and I just wanted to hide, yet here I am looking back on it so fondly. We're such freaks! Hahaha. 

The power of the purse! Perks of the purse?

On 6/22/2020 at 3:19 PM, sandy808 said:

I hike up my dress and press a hand between my legs and feel the crotch of my wet pantyhose.  I remove my wet pantyhose and change my diaper.  Back in my seat I nap the rest of the flight and am not surprised by the wet diaper that greats me when I awake.    I arrive at my destination and after retrieving my luggage I am in need of another change.

Super hot!  For some reason, having the soaked pantyhose makes it much hotter for me. My diaper fantasies always involve panties worn underneath, and this comes very close.... brilliant!

5 hours ago, yellowet said:

Super hot!  For some reason, having the soaked pantyhose makes it much hotter for me. My diaper fantasies always involve panties worn underneath, and this comes very close.... brilliant!

Same here! The wet pantyhose is an exciting detail, and panties worn under diapers are a great turn-on for me, too.....

On 6/23/2020 at 1:38 PM, sandy808 said:

Yes, many times I have carried a used diaper from a bathroom stall to the trash bin.  I have gotten a few odd looks but no one has said anything to me.  I tuck the diaper under my arm or carry it in my bag to dispose of it to the trash.  I am long past feeling ashamed or embarrassed about my need for protection.

Yes, it's nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about! All women require one sort of protection at certain times, so why should protection for bladder leaks (large or small) be any different? Nappies are just another kind of underwear, and a convenient and practical one in many senses...

I fly diapered all the time.  I use a stent which makes me completely incontinent so I don’t have any choice about how wet things get or when. Last time I flew, on the return flight I changed into a north shore supreme lite and got a ride to the airport. 

the ride took over an hour, and my time was getting short to make the flight, and my diaper was pretty wet.  Not flooding wet but almost at the point where I would have considered changing it for a dry one.  I went through the scanner expecting the worst, (the TSA check in on the flight to the place had a TSA person emptying my bag, stacking spare diapers around for all to see) but they did t bat an eye, and I went through with no trouble.

I definitely go with a heavier diaper on a flight to avoid changing and having to bring a bag to the airplane toilet. 

This is a very enjoyable thread indeed, so I'll share some of my experiences. 

I've been wearing nappies for flights for about 7 years now, not out of complete necessity but more for comfort and convenience. I am a very nervous flyer you see, so I often have a few drinks from the bar to calm my nerves - this actually really helps big time. So there's the obvious implications of the alcohol in addition to the nerves, plus the my weak bladder which is very uncomfortable when even half full. This means that I need to pee almost every 5-10 mins when I've had a few drinks and that many trips to the toilet on a plane is just ridiculous and must be very annoying for other passengers.  So, as any sensible adult in my position would do, I wear nappies for flights. Makes sense, right? I'm sure I'll be hard pressed to find anyone who disagrees with me on that, especially on here 😂

I only use highly absorbent nappies such as Abena M4s (while they still did plastic backed)  and nowadays Molicares or Betterdry. Two boosters is also a must for me whatever the situation.  Yes this does mean extra bulk of course, but I prefer to feel secure and not be worried about leaks. I really dont care if anyone suspects or notices and I'm certainly not trying to be seen. I simply do what's necessary to have a comfortable and hassle-free flight which in my case, happens to be a lot of padding! Flying is enough of a hassle as it is, I'm sure many of you will agree.

I normally go through security not wearing and once I am through I will find a disabled toilet to put on my nappy. I find it very difficult to put a nappy on standing up, which reminds me of a time when I was flying from BKK International in the sweltering heat of January. I could only find a toilet cubicle to stand and it was extremely difficult to get the tapes on with the moist air and me sweating. Not fun. I think that is the only time I have not been able to find a toilet big enough to lay down in. As sods law would have it, when I joined the queue to get on the plane, there was a disabled toilet right there 🤦🏻‍♂️

Funnily enough a couple of weeks earlier at the same airport I did have quite an interesting experience or sighting rather. I remember queuing for passport control when I noticed an Asian man somewhere around mid 60's with whom I assumed to be his wife in the separate queue for local passports. This man was standing there in the queue with a full case of adult nappies, held in his hand by the carry handle. I was pretty surprised to say the least! I'm not sure what brand they were but the picture on the side had a white tape-on nappy with a chequered pattern in the landing zone area.

After that I started to notice that same brand in many of the 7-11's I went to in Thailand and also in a pharmacy in the French Quarter of Hanoi. This place had an absurd amount of cases in stock, literally stacks and stacks of them against a wall. 

Anyway, sorry if that was a bit long for some of you, I just wanted to add to this wonderful thread. I'm so glad to know that lots of us here do that same thing 😊