Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have you ever seen any peed underwear, soiled pantyliners or pads of your spouse.

I mean have you encountered your spouse having a pee accident otherwise being perfectly healthy and trying to hide it ? Mainly for male users but others can also chime in !

My wife had many times leaked a bit in her panties and later trying to hide it. I many times find her panties tucked away in the hamper in a corner inside her tights so as to not quickly notice them. But I found them anyways. Also have found her used liners.

Thanks for responses!

6 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

Yes.  i don't know of my first ever flooding.  But after she'd owned a set of panties for 6 to 8 weeks, every pair had dribble stains.  She did not try to hide them.

Can you share your first wife's pee mishaps here please? I think we will all be glad to read those experiences. Thanks!

Edited by gladonfiyor (see edit history)

Not much to tell.  She had a kind of leak I've not read about here. After she needed to pee about 40 minutes, pee would just seep out very slowly.  Excepting unusual times when she'd seep long enough to feel wet, she didn't feel the pee.  She'd discover the wet place in her panties when she was on the toilet.  Usually it would be the size and shape of a weeping-willow leaf.  When she felt a certain degree of fullness, she'd get nervous-worried she'd get visibly wet.  I never saw that happen.

When she was pregnant and we were mal shopping, she sneezed.  Then she said, "I think I peed a little." She was a bit unnerved because we didn't know  that was common and we were in public.  Also, She had to take a water pill.  For the reminder of the pregnancy any sneeze, cough or giggle might make a spurt - even when she didn't feel a need to pee.  But lots of women go through that. 

One time a pregnant landlady got so fed up with running to the bathroom every 20 minutes, she just continued a conversation while spurts made her pants a little wetter every couple minutes.

Other than her pregnancy, my ex never leaked more than those seepage times.  But the seepage was so common she counted it a normal part of waiting to go.

One of few things in life I'm lucky about is having a wife with a small and active bladder, so this is a very frequent sighting, sometimes multiple times in a day.   If she doesn't get to the bathroom within 30 seconds of starting to do the pee dance, there's going to be panties with a wet spot in the hamper.

I first started seeing this pretty much the week we moved in together over 3 years ago.  We went out for a few drinks and upon coming home, about 5 minutes from home she said she had to go really bad, crossing her legs and squirming back and forth in the seat.  Upon getting home, she went straight to the bathroom, then came out and changed for bed right afterwards.  Panties were right out side the dirty hamper, with the bottom of them being completely soaked. 

On 12/29/2019 at 7:41 AM, willbill said:

One of few things in life I'm lucky about is having a wife with a small and active bladder, so this is a very frequent sighting, sometimes multiple times in a day.   If she doesn't get to the bathroom within 30 seconds of starting to do the pee dance, there's going to be panties with a wet spot in the hamper.

I first started seeing this pretty much the week we moved in together over 3 years ago.  We went out for a few drinks and upon coming home, about 5 minutes from home she said she had to go really bad, crossing her legs and squirming back and forth in the seat.  Upon getting home, she went straight to the bathroom, then came out and changed for bed right afterwards.  Panties were right out side the dirty hamper, with the bottom of them being completely soaked. 

Please share some of your experiences with your wife's small bladder. It will be a great read!!

• 2 years later...

My wife has had small accidents, like most women over 30, though not as many as I’d like. She knows I’m into that, so it can make her mad and she usually tries to hide it to avoid giving me the satisfaction. But if she’s in a particularly positive mood she may tell me as a flirt, or even on rare occasions send me a pic of her wet panty crotch taken from the bathroom. 

I keep each instance in my perverted mental library of course. 

One funny and unique case:  we were hiking as a family, and she had for some reason purchased one of those she-pee funnel things to use in the woods, since taking her pants down is annoying. She tried that thing exactly once, lol, because it was a total failure and I caught her accident:  

basically, she split off into the woods at one point when we were at a creek not far from our car. Then a minute later I saw her running back to the car, close the doors, and after a couple minutes come back out with a jacket tied around her waist (I still have the picture of her walking up to me with that jacket, making a face like “okay you pervert, I know that you can guess why this jacket is here”). 

What happened is that she tried to get that funnel into place but isn’t the best with waiting at the last second, so she started to pee way too much before it was secured and ended up trickling half of it into her panties after all. I found those panties in the car a little while later when everyone went inside a store, and they were fully soaked. I still joke about this with her, she hates it. 

• 9 months later...