Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My worst Christmas ever

Guest Zach The Wolf

Guest Zach The Wolf

Ever since I found omorashi, it has become one of my most frequent kinks. (Not saying it’s one of my favourites. In fact, there are times in which I hated myself for enjoying it.) There were even a couple of rare situations where I did a hold. (Although I always chickened out) This story is about my most recent one to date. And shockingly, it was completely unintentional!

Also this story contains scat. So if you’re not into that stuff, PLEASE DON’T READ ANY FURTHER!

Okay, here we go.

It began on Christmas Day. I already have been playing the video games I got as presents for hours. (Also silly little side story here: One of my presents was the very first Mario Party and i played the board “DK’s Jungle Adventure” with my brother and sister. She tried to stop me from stealing a star from her by trying to take my controller. she yanked the cord and my N64 fell onto the floor. Thank GOD she didn’t break it! >.<) I kept on playing video games until the afternoon when my mother announced that we were going to see our relatives. I wasn’t too enthusiastic to go. After all, I just got my presents that day and I felt like it was the perfect excuse to relax and do nothing. My mother “insisted” so I started to get ready to leave. Just before we left, she asked if any of us needed to use the bathroom. I took a moment to stand still and lightly squeeze my bladder and try to push out any poop. It’s my way of checking to see if i’m empty. I only felt a twinge at the tip of my cock, likely my pee trying to come out. It was only a small urge so I ignored it. Looking back, if I were to use the bathroom back then. It most likely wouldn’t of made a difference. So anyway, we put our things in the car and drove off. Luckily, I packed my handheld consoles so I wouldn’t get bored. But my mother said that I can only play them on the car ride, figures. With how much i’ve been going on about it you must think that I hate interacting with my relatives. That’s not true, I just hate interacting with people, period. And hey, maybe I would’ve actually enjoyed catching up with them. IF IT WEREN’T FOR THE FACT THAT THE CAR RIDE WAS THREE HOURS LONG! In fact, is was about two hours in which my urge to urinate came back. Something you should know about me is that I have AMAZING holding muscles! (Hence the reason why I always chicken out) But even then, a massive two litre bottle of cordial and two hours in a sweaty, hot car takes a lot out of you. To make matters worse, my seatbelt was strapped in tight against my abdomen. So my poor bladder had nowhere to expand. My younger brother was probably in a similar situation himself because he told mum that he had to pee. My sister who was sitting next to me suggested that he should pee on the tree on the side of the road. I cringed at the thought and I immediately pushed that image out of my perverted mind. After a while of distracting myself with video games yet again, we arrived at our destination. I was relieved because I thought that after my brother used the bathroom, I could go after him and deflate my pee balloon. Unfortunately the relatives who we were supposed to meet weren’t there yet, so we couldn’t go inside yet. To make matters worse, my grandma and grandpa were there too. So that’s even less opportunity for some time to pee. My brother already went outside within a few minutes of arriving. Meanwhile as I was sitting down with them. My mother got out a box of biscuits and tossed them onto my lap. Unfortunately it hit my crotch first. I let out a soft grunt before digging into them. After a while I got some time to myself. My bladder was already nagging me, begging me for it’s release. I would’ve left to take a wizz outside, but I didn’t know if leaving my half-eaten box of biscuits there would be suspicious. And I REALLY didn’t want a repeat of the countless times at camp where I got caught naked. So I stayed. Besides, I could hold it for a little while longer.

To be continued.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Zach The Wolf

Okay, it’s been a while since my last post. I sincerely apologise for that. I was going to plan to finish this story, but I kept putting it off. Most of which for the reason being that I wanted more members to notice this thread before I post the next part, but now the situation isn’t really relevant anymore since it’s almost a whole month since Christmas and my memory of the experience now is a little fuzzy. I’m sorry. From now on i’ll try to post my omorashi experiences as quickly as possible to prevent problems like these. (Well... if I even have any more anyway...)

and just to clarify I don’t hate omorashi, I love my kink and I love this community and scrolling through all it’s forums for it’s erotic content. It’s just that the pain and endurance I have to go through to hold is unfortunately way too unrewarding for me. And my mother felt extremely worried about me when she found out I was first on this website. Soooooo... there’s that.

I kept on eating through the snack, wanting to get an opportunity to pee as quickly as possible. Eventually I finished and waited until everyone else left to explore my relative’s house. I rushed into the backyard and hid behind a haybale, slid my pants down and tried to relax...

only my bladder wasn’t relaxing. My heart was racing too fast, I couldn’t pee because I was worried someone would catch me peeing. Such cruel irony...

I kept on pushing, trying to at least let out a drop so I could continue the stream. That is until my sister came to check up on me. Luckily I was facing away from her, so I had more than enough time to pull my pants back up. As she talked to me, my bladder continued to ache. Eventually she walked away, I waited for a few extra seconds before trying again. I grunted, my bladder refusing to let go despite being so desperate. I knew i was going to have minor trouble starting the flow since it’s been ages since I last did omorashi, but this was ridiculous! Push after push, I slowly felt my bladder loosen. I was about to pee when guess what? My mother was done showing my grandparents the house and they decided to take a drive around the yard on a tractor! Unbelievable...

Luckily the yard was MASSIVE! So they were a fair distance away. It still gave me the shock of my life though. I quickly pulled my pants back up, again, as I waited for them to loop back around and took another attempt at going to the bathroom. I kept going at it for a few minutes, I was closer than ever to letting out a stream... when my mother walked up to me... God damnit...

stop pushing, pull pants up, face towards her. She asked what I was doing in the backyard, I said “just chillin” being subtle. She asked if I’ve seen the house yet and I said no. She then asked if I know where the bathroom is, I said no again, remembering to act subtle. She showed me the inside of the house and said that the toilet is just turn right down the hallway and it’ll be on the left. I thanked her and walked to the bathroom. I took a sigh of relief as my bladder relaxed into the toilet bowl. I took the time to empty out the other end while I was at it, messing out 2 logs of poop as they fell into the toilet with a satisfying “PLOP!” Already getting horny, I booted up omo.org to start writing the experience I been through, and now I’ve finished it.