Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I'm worried about telling someone IRL about it.

• The title was changed to I'm worried about telling someone IRL about it.

I told my current partner early on in the relationship about my omorashi fetish. In hindsight it was a really risky move because we had only been dating a few months and only just started sleeping with each other.

I brought up the conversation about fetishes and whether she had any, hoping she had a niche fetish like mine.

Sadly this was not the case. I told her flat out "I like it when women wet their panties." She mistook this for women cumming in their panties or are in cum stained panties. I had to correct her, so make sure you are more clear than I was. 

Then when she fully understood my fetish, she did get weirded out by it and it ruined the evening as I felt like a massive perv and could possibly scare her away. 

Luckily though months passed and our relationship grew stronger that she then wanted to find out more. We watched wetting videos and I showed her omorashi.org.

This then led to her partaking in this fetish and she wet her jeans for me a few months back now. So it ended well for me in the end 😊

So with all the rambling out of the way here are my bullet points for you:

. Make sure you are in a solid relationship with the person you are going to tell. It is a risk to tell anyone and I think having a long relationship with someone will make this easy for you.

. Be clear about the fetish and fully explain why you like it and how it is a part of your life. 

. Allow them time to process the information so don't rush them by bombarding them with loads of questions.

. If you don't get the reaction you wanted (like I did) it is not the end of the world. It may become a bit of a running joke between the two of you or they may become interested in the future like my partner did. 

I hope this helps and that one day you can feel confident enough to tell someone irl about all of this. 

All the best.

Malkopee 

I don't think I'd tell anyone unless I thought they too were into it. I have a RL friend who I suspect might be into wetting, because she keeps mentioning it/bringing it up a certain way, but even then I'd do it slyly, like joking about how she should just wet herself if she really has to pee.

I can't really give advice because I've never told anyone IRL, but I can say I understand your reluctance to do so. Even just the part about my fetish for girls wetting themselves, I really don't want anyone to find out (but I would prefer it over anyone finding out I engage in it myself). I'm really fetish-shy about that.

But some people have gotten better responses than they would have expected, even something like "I thought it'd be something really weird". I've heard people say that if someone can't accept your fetish they're not for you. (doesn't mean they have to partake in it though but there are those that would) That said, if you do want to tell someone, be sure you can trust them.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
19 hours ago, malkopee said:

I told my current partner early on in the relationship about my omorashi fetish. In hindsight it was a really risky move because we had only been dating a few months and only just started sleeping with each other.

I brought up the conversation about fetishes and whether she had any, hoping she had a niche fetish like mine.

Sadly this was not the case. I told her flat out "I like it when women wet their panties." She mistook this for women cumming in their panties or are in cum stained panties. I had to correct her, so make sure you are more clear than I was. 

Then when she fully understood my fetish, she did get weirded out by it and it ruined the evening as I felt like a massive perv and could possibly scare her away. 

Luckily though months passed and our relationship grew stronger that she then wanted to find out more. We watched wetting videos and I showed her omorashi.org.

This then led to her partaking in this fetish and she wet her jeans for me a few months back now. So it ended well for me in the end 😊

So with all the rambling out of the way here are my bullet points for you:

. Make sure you are in a solid relationship with the person you are going to tell. It is a risk to tell anyone and I think having a long relationship with someone will make this easy for you.

. Be clear about the fetish and fully explain why you like it and how it is a part of your life. 

. Allow them time to process the information so don't rush them by bombarding them with loads of questions.

. If you don't get the reaction you wanted (like I did) it is not the end of the world. It may become a bit of a running joke between the two of you or they may become interested in the future like my partner did. 

I hope this helps and that one day you can feel confident enough to tell someone irl about all of this. 

All the best.

Malkopee 

Thank you! I loved these tips.

2 hours ago, Hopeful said:

I don't think I'd tell anyone unless I thought they too were into it. I have a RL friend who I suspect might be into wetting, because she keeps mentioning it/bringing it up a certain way, but even then I'd do it slyly, like joking about how she should just wet herself if she really has to pee.

I wish I had a RL friend whom are into Omo too.

29 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I can't really give advice because I've never told anyone IRL, but I can say I understand your reluctance to do so. Even just the part about my fetish for girls wetting themselves, I really don't want anyone to find out (but I would prefer it over anyone finding out I engage in it myself). I'm really fetish-shy about that.

But some people have gotten better responses than they would have expected, even something like "I thought it'd be something really weird". I've heard people say that if someone can't accept your fetish they're not for you. (doesn't mean they have to partake in it though but there are those that would) That said, if you do want to tell someone, be sure you can trust them.

Thank you!

I told only one person IRL - a friend and former colleague. She’d already told me some of what she got up to herself (which made my fetish seem a bit vanilla in comparison) so I told her.

She mildly teased me a couple of times about it but just in fun, and once put a little show on for me where she tried to pee in a urinal on a night out but ended up soaking her jeans. 

We never did anything sexual - I’m a married man.

She never told anyone else about my fetish as far as I know.

I don’t think it would worry me too much to tell someone else about it now, although I’d rather it didn’t become common knowledge at work. After all, most people seem to have some kinks or fetishes, to some extent. 

Hi, I just found this community but have been into holding/desperation for years, it used to take me a long time to be comfortable enough with someone i was seeing to tell them about it because I was afraid they would not want to do it/not be interested in me anymore, but honestly, every single person I have ever gone out with has indulged me in one way or another, and now I've become so comfortable with it that I'll even say so on a tinder date once in a while - usually only when asked about sexual preferences but hey, if they're asking, i'm telling and I really don't fear rejection anymore.  So personal advice?  try it, just be open, comfortable and laugh at yourself a little, anyone who cares about you will either be interested in helping you have a great experience if they can, or at the very least not judge you for being into something they are not, but hey that's my personal take and I'm new here

Like with malkopee, I also told this to my ex-girlfriend within a few months into the relationship, actually possibly even less than that.  Not in person, but thru text, I admitted to her that I liked seeing women that wet and messed themselves, as well as my other kink that was a little darker (guro).  Although, I think things were a little easy to admit after I first confessed that I liked to crossdress.  But, I actually think it was one of the most stress-relieving things in my life.  Thankfully, she didn't freak out or kink-shame me, anything like that.  She understood where I was coming from and was very welcoming on me having my own kinks, if anything, relieved that she was able to tap into a part of me that I was kind of keeping secret.  And even though she declined wanting to participate in any of the wet/messy stuff, she let me dress up when we were in bed together, and MAN did it add to a very amazing sexual experience.  Unfortunately, things didn't work out between her and I for other personal reasons, but I can admit that the fact I was able to reveal that side of me to her and she still accepted me, it was probably one of the biggest that made me really fall in love with her.  They always say, you can't love someone else until you can first fully love yourself, and I think the minute she learned about my kinks and still accepted me, I truly came to terms with myself and showing her passion and love was truly easy after that.

But I agree with the above said, if you have that potential life partner that you already have a solid foundation with, you can always start the topic by asking if she has any kinks or fetishes herself (or himself, if you're into that).  Don't be afraid to tell them how you feel.  I think kinks and fetishes are something that's so important to our own selves that if you have the love of your life, my opinion is that they should at least know this part about you because it's not something you can just "stop."  You shouldn't be afraid to break it to them because if they don't accept you for who you are, then maybe.. just maybe they're not the one for you.  And that's why it's always good to bury the hatchet early, because things will only get more difficult later in time and you're keeping things a secret until after you're already established after several years and possibly even with children.

I've had mixed results telling partners about this.  Best to figure it out relatively early in a relationship.  Having to hide it for from a partner for years isn't really a great idea.  You have to be prepared for it to turn out for the worse (damage or end the relationship).  However, I've found that this part of who you are never really goes away, so unless you're prepared to hide it forever, you have to be Ok with risking telling them about it.   

I told my first wife about being turned on by female wetting. She and I were very open about this kind of thing, and about our sexual and masturbation experiences as teenagers.

I think the way the wetting subject came up was in relation to peeing in the sea. We discussed our respective mums’ attitudes - that mine told us it was okay to wet in a swimsuit, whereas hers used to tell her off if she did it (and got found out). Both of us thought it was perfectly okay to wet in the sea. Then, one day at the sea, she and I were in the sea together, sitting in the surf, and she told me she was wetting herself and asked if that turned me on. Of course, it did. After that, she would occasionally offer to do a bikini wetting for me, as a prelude to sex.

In contrast, I’ve never told my second wife. Her attitude towards intimacy in general is very different, and I’m pretty sure she would not find anything exciting about wetting. She does, however, have a very pragmatic attitude to peeing in the sea, and once remarked that “everyone pisses in the sea, rather than using beach toilets”. This was in reply to my observation, during one holiday, that a woman on the beach had all but said she was going in the sea to pee.