Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 12/24/2019 at 11:34 PM, Melificentfan said:

I absolutely loved that story it was a very enjoyable read 

Thank  you so much!

On 12/26/2019 at 2:42 AM, AliasnameTO said:

Very cute, no less than expected of you by now 🥰 but it appears that Gar needs to get busy making peace with his bladder woes if they can't be stopped. Sounds like he got out of this one entirely unscathed, and his sweet sister is hardly a harsh judge. If she's going to encourage him through anything, it should be his tendency to be too hard on himself.

That was pretty much my only hesitation in writing this - that Garrett would come across as too unrealistically weak and indecisive in the face of desperation!

On 12/26/2019 at 7:27 AM, bazinga said:

sapphire, i love this so much! i can’t believe it’s been 5 years since your first story! as usual, my favorite thing about your writing is the way you portray the characters and their emotions. i’m such a sucker for angst and male omo so this is what makes you one of my favorite authors! ♡ happy holidays!

Happy holidays, bazinga! Same, same, same - the angst is my favorite part. You (and others) on this site have been so kind and supportive, it makes me want to keep writing  as long as I have time and ideas!

On 12/26/2019 at 4:56 PM, Pilly said:

Awww, I liked this story, but my heart is broken now. Poor boy... 😞

And I'm so happy to read your stories, so I would like to thank you for writing them! 
Merry Christmas!

Thank  *you* for reading and for providing such sweet comments, Pilly! Merry Christmas to you, too!

11 hours ago, Manowar said:

Yours male wetting stories are outstanding. This one too. Great work.

Thank you! That's so kind, and I'm so glad you like them!