Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Holding challenge while padded at doctor's office.

I'll preface this story with a couple things. First off, this story isn't the most exciting and compelling padded story but I will try my hardest to use my (limited) writing skills to make it the best I possibly can.

Second, I am writing this story to catalog my padded experiences. I have had a lot of fun padded times throughout the years and want to be able to look back at them. Thus, you all get the enjoyment of reading my stories. Throughout the coming times, I will be sure to write and catalog some previous stories of mine and with a little luck, write some new experiences too.

Onto the story!

I have been dying for some padded time here recently but because of life, I just haven't gotten that time. However, this past week I had a doctor's appointment scheduled. This appointment is nothing serious at all and more of a consultation but it was a great time for me to be padded. You see, through my own ideas and with the help of @rachelkirwan stories. I have always been super excited/curious about going to a doctor's appointment diapered. No other time has worked out until this appointment.

I made the decision about 2 days prior to the appointment to do some type of holding challenge while at the doctor's appointment. However, I was stuck on what to wear. Since middle school, I have always done any holding or desperation time in a pull up. Goodnites to be exact, because those are my favorites! But lately, I have wanted to start holding challenges with a little less protection. I have never had a "real" accident in just regular clothes. It has always been in a pull up and, the thought of having an accident or leak with little to no protection is increasingly more exciting to think of. So I had two choices for the day. Goodnites pull up or boxer/briefs with a small incontinence pad. For 2 days, these options raced through my mind. I love Goodnites and I love wearing and wetting them. And my goal has always been to go to the doctors with a Goodnite on and maybe them even seeing the very top of my waistband. But boxer briefs and a small pad would be much more daring for a holding challenge. I like daring. With Goodnites, you can have an accident and everything look okay to the outside world. But with a pad, everyone will know you didn't make it to the potty in time and peed your pants. Whatever shall I do?!?!

Well the day finally came! After so much thought, I came to a conclusion. I would go padded in a pull up. It is what I always wanted to do, which is a plus. The thrill of the nurse or doctor seeing my waistband while examaning me is a BIG plus. And I wanted a good holding challenge and if I fail, I don't want to make a big scene and pee all over my pants. Not a my hometown doctor's office at least. So pull ups it is!

My appointment is at 10:45am. I wake up just before 7am. I stay in boxers and athletic pants while I drink my coffee, and breakfast and chill on the couch watching YouTube. At around 8:30, I go get ready for the day. My plan is this....go about my normal routine and bathroom habits until around 9:30 or so. I drink a lot of water throughout my days (I make sure I drink a gallon of water a day, no matter what) so starting my hold at 9:30 will ensure I will be bursting by 10:45 and dying whenever the doctor actually sees me. My goal was just to hold. Nothing more than seeing how long I can do it. I like to go until a start leaking uncontrollably. 

Well 9:30 comes around and I go to the bathroom one last time. After I finish in the bathroom, I go out on a Goodnite pull up, athletic pants, tee shirt and a hoodie. I fill my water bottle up again, 2nd time today. I spend the next 30 minutes doing chores around the house. Laundry, dishes, etc. 10:10 comes around and I feel no need to pee. This kind of worries me. The whole point is having a holding challenge at the appointment and if i don't even have to go then it is basically a fail. I make the decision that I must drink 2 full water bottles before I leave my house at 10:30. My water bottle is 36oz. The water I filled up at 9:30 is still full so I down that bottle within 5 minutes. Go to the kitchen and fill it back up. 1 more 36oz water bottle to drink in 15 minutes. I continue chores, while downing my water. This bottle is a little bit tougher to drink down. My stomach is getting full. 10:28 rolls around and....I'm done! Finished the bottle. Now because I drink like a fish anyways, I fill up my water bottle again, get my things together, and head out to my appointment. After pushing myself to drink those 2 bottles I leave the house at around a 5/10 on the desperation scale.

It's a quick ride to the doctors office and I pull in around 10:37. My desperation in those quick 7 minutes has gone up though. I'm probably a 7/10 and my bladder is filling...quickly. I walk up the stairs to the office and check in. The receptionist grabs all my paperwork, she takes some of the papers for herself and then gives me back 2 pieces of paper and tells me to give them to the nurse when she comes and gets me. After this I go and have a seat in the waiting room as the clock nears 10:45. Desperation has kicked in full gear. No leaks yet but my body is dying to pee. I'm about 9/10 at the time I sit down. Sitting down just makes it worse. I cannot get comfortable. Nothing I do helps ease the pain from my bladder. It doesn't help that there around people sitting on each side of me and I have these 2 pieces of paper that I have to hold on to and make sure I don't wrinkle up. I try everything position I can think of without being noticed or without messing up these dumb papers. Who knew papers could be this annoying right now?!?. Finally I decide I must release some. It just hurts and I haven't even gotten back to the room yet. This will continue to increase so I should just let a little bit go so I can regain some composure.

I lean forward and relax........nothing. it won't come out. I sit up straight and push and finally pee starts to dribble from me and dampen my previously dry pull up. It's one of those time where you have to pee so bad and your bladder hurts but it's also a little hard to pee. I pee a steady stream for about 2 seconds and stop. I relax and feel a bit more comfortable....for a second. Then the urge comes right back. I continue sitting, waiting for the nurse. I am there another 3 minutes and decide with the pee I released, and then the sudden urge again; I need to let a little more out. I push for about a second and let more pee wet my pull up. This second pee helps and I am able to relax slightly and regain my composure. 

At this time, the nurse comes out and calls my name. I jump up and follow her to the patient room. I'm still around 8/10 and it hurts to walk. We walk, and walk, and walk and finally end up at the room. I noticed we went to long way around to the room and I'm a bit spiteful at that, though on the other hand, I kind of enjoyed that torcher. I sit down in a chair in the room with the nurse right beside me. She goes over quick initial things, like how am I doing, takes my vital signs and such. She is a nice young lady. I can fell that my sweatshirt has raised just over my pants and pull up line. I am seated next to her but as she moves to get my blood pressure, I wonder if she can see the waistband of my pull up. However, my mind quickly clears from that and goes straight back to my bladder that is a 9/10 now. She takes my blood pressure and afterwards says one number is just a tad high. I say "okay" but in my mind think "yeah, I know. I am on the verge of wetting my pull up, my pants, this chair, the floor and everything else right now"

She starts to finish up and I just can't hold it. The urge is too strong and I pee a quick, hard stream for 3 seconds. My pull up is officially wet. The first two wettings were small and hardly noticable but this was not. I feel the warmth sorround me. I stop it quickly in the hopes I don't leak. She gets up and walks out of the room and I quickly check butt to make sure I didn't leak. My butt is dry and I am good for now. 

As I wait for the doctor to come in the urge never ends. It is just too much and I sit in the chair and just pee a good hard 5 seconds. I feel the pee spread throughout my pull up and start to make it's way from the middle of the pull up, all the way up to the very front. I sit still and let everything sink in so nothing leaks. I feel everything sink in and check myself again. Still dry on my butt and pants......WIN! so far. The doctor comes in and we go over everything. At this point I start to worry. You see, this whole time I was kind of hoping she would have the examine me and possibly my stomach to make sure everything was okay. I was excited for this because she would have seen the waistband of my little pull up. But now, my pull up is starting to get full and if she were to press on my stomach at all, I would have a full on accident...all over the place. This worried me so as I sit there, I pee more and more. I am careful to make sure I get some pee out in case she does examine my stomach but also very careful to make sure I don't leak.

I have leaked on office chairs and at the dentist chair before, and I don't want that again. 

After peeing more, I feel my pull up has grown and grown. I can tell the front is completely puffed out and saturated. The middle is completely full and the only place left for pee to go would be out of the pull up and into my pants. Finally she leaves! I am still an 8/10 even after peeing as much as I could without leaking. I am still shocked with how much I have peed, how full my pull up is, how I haven't leaked yet, and how much I still need to pee. 

I sit in the room thinking I am now home-free....but wait, says the doctor and she closes the door, the scheduler will come get you to make another appointment. SOB! I think. I have already lost this challenge and my pull up is full. I want to pee in a regular toilet now!

After a couple minutes to scheduler comes and gets me and we make our way to another office. I sit down and we go over times for my next appointment. The urge to pee is still crazy and I pee very little while I sit there with her. Finally, everything is scheduled and it's time to go. She walks me out and I make a quick dash to the real toilet to pee.

I pee and examine how full my pull up. It is super full and I am shocked I never leaked, though I am also greatful for that as well. My mind can't help but think how disastrous it would have been if I was just in a pad and boxer briefs. I leave the doctors office and go home, taking off my pull up once I am home. The end.

And for those of you wondering, don't worry, the boxer briefs and pad challenge is coming. I just want to make sure it is when I am out of town so nobody I know, sees me have a big huge accident if I fail my challenge.

Until next folks!

• 3 weeks later...

I would say they may be slightly more absorbent but not by a very noticeable amount. Every so often (maybe 1 every 3 packs of Goodnites) I'll find a pull up that seems to hold more than a regular Goodnite. I don't know if its just luck, or the way I am sitting or standing while I go that helps it absorb more. I would say this pull up was one of those rare ones that hold more than usual, but it was definitely full at the end. One more small spurt and I would have leaked for sure.